Sookie. No, don't talk anymore.
苏琪 不 别说话
I've waited so long for this.
我等了这么久
Alcide.
埃尔希德
Alcide, you sure know how to treat a lady.
埃尔希德 你还真懂怎么对待女士
True Blood S05E05
《真爱如血》第五季 第五集
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I ain't down with this hinky brujo shit.
不不 我才没跟什么狗屁巫术扯上关系
Sookie could've died in that car crash.
那次车祸差点儿害死苏琪
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Listen up.
听我说
I ain't never put too much stock
我以前从来不是特别虔诚
in You, Lord God, but if you up there,
敬奉主 可是如果你真的在
I'm tired of all this bullshit.
我受够了这些事情
Give it up. You're fucked now.
放弃吧 你已经完蛋了
Oh, life is suffering, bitch.
活着就要遭罪 贱♥人♥
I'm a good man!
我是好人
I did some shitty stuff,
我是做过些烂事
but compared to all evil out there,
可是跟外面那些妖魔鬼怪比起来
I'm good enough. Better than most.
我就是个好人 比大多数人都好
So cut me a break.
所以你们放过我吧
Jesus, if you're out there,
约瑟 如果你在
can you give me a sign?
能给我个信儿吗
Anything?
什么都可以
'Cause I need some help.
因为我需要帮助
I just need some fucking help.
我真♥他♥妈♥需要帮助
Tie him up.
把他绑好
Let's go.
走
Did anything follow you here?
有没有什么东西跟着你们
Eller, man, it's just us. You got nothing to worry...
埃勒老兄 就我们俩 你不用担心
Did anything follow you here?
有没有什么东西跟着你们
No, man. We're alone.
没有 伙计 就我们自己
Nobody followed us here.
没人跟着我们
I'm thinking maybe this was a not-so-great idea.
我现在觉着真不该过来这一趟
Of course I need you, Rudolph!
我当然需要你 鲁道夫
Really, Santa? To guide your sleigh?
真的吗 圣诞老人 给你拉雪橇
You can do the thing that all the other reindeer can't. Come on!
你有其它麋鹿不具备的能力 来吧
Sookie, honey? Eat your cereal.
苏琪宝贝 吃麦片
Ooh, you can so pinch an inch.
瞧你这一身肥肉
Right there. Hey, stop it. Come on.
这儿 别闹了 别闹
Hey, champ. Come get some breakfast.
小帅哥 过来吃早餐
You ready to take the Stingrays today?
今儿有信心干掉刺魟队吗
Yeah. We gonna kill 'em.
绝对有 完虐他们
It's just Pee Wee, Corbett.
小孩子玩玩而已 科比特
Pee Wee's still ball.
那也是比赛
Dad... What's the matter, Jason?
爸爸 怎么啦 杰森
You...
你...
What's the matter, pumpkin?
怎么啦 宝贝
Mom...
妈妈
Your neck. You're bleeding! Oh, there, there, sweetie.
你的脖子 你在流血 没事 宝贝
Do you want a little sex?
想不想做♥爱♥
Sex always makes you feel better, doesn't it?
做♥爱♥总能让你感觉好起来 不是吗
Not even a blow job?
口♥交♥也不用吗
Hello? Who?
喂 谁
Hey, Rosie, hey.
罗西呀
Listen, what year is it?
那个 现在是哪一年
What year? Good.
哪一年 很好
No, that's good.
没事 很好
Yeah, yeah. I'm on my way.
好 我这就来
Fucking fairies.
操他♥娘♥的♥精灵
Andy Bellefleur, would you answer your phone?
安迪·贝弗勒 你能不能接下电♥话♥
Andy, pick it up.
安迪 接电♥话♥
You're gonna wake the baby.
会吵醒孩子的
It's only rung about 4,000 times.
都响了几千次了
Andy! I fell in a...
安迪 我掉在...
Cheese and crackers, Andy.
我的天哪 安迪
Would you put some clothes on? Have you lost your mind?
套件衣服好不好 你是疯了吗
Can a man have some privacy?
就不能给人点儿隐私吗
Would you just pick up the phone?
快接电♥话♥行不行
Ya see?
你看吧
Bellefleur.
我是贝弗勒
Uh, yeah.
对
Okay, I'll be there.
好 我就来
I'm not even sure that's possible.
我都不确定这种事有没有可能
You succeeded before, with Tara.
你以前成功过 在泰拉身上
That was a maenad spell.
那是女祭司的法术
I've never tried to un-glamour someone.
我从没试过破除魅惑效果
Where were you guys anyway?
你们两个去哪儿了
We were worried. Clearly.
我们都急死了 看得出来
Alcide's employee is the only person who can identify
现在唯一能够辨认出释放罗素的黑手
whoever it was that freed Russell.
只有埃尔希德的雇员
I don't want Doug mixed up in this bullshit.
我不想让道格卷进这摊子烂事
You fangers bring nothing but trouble and death.
你们尖牙鬼只会带来麻烦和死亡
Well, we don't need your permission, wolf.
我们做事不用你批准 臭狼
Russell has been under the ground for over a year.
罗素在地下埋了一年多
It'll take him a few days to recuperate,
需要几天时间休养
and then when he does,
一旦他恢复
he will be straight out after us on the hunt.
会立即来追杀我们
'Cause you didn't kill him when you had the chance.
还不是因为你们能干掉他的时候没有动手
What did you say? You heard me.
你说什么 你听到了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just keep thinking that if I make the right choice,
我一直以为 只要我做出正确选择
all this madness will end and my life will go back to normal.
这些疯狂的事可以了结 生活能恢复正常
But it's not gonna end, is it?
可根本不会了结 对吧
This is it.
就这样了
It's not gonna change.
不会有什么改变
We say goodbye, and the next thing,
我们分了手 然后呢
you guys are back in my house
你们又到我家里来了
and a 3,000-year-old vampire wants to suck my blood.
还有一个三千岁的吸血鬼要吸干我
Must be Thursday!
今儿肯定是周四
Well, come on.
快点
What are y'all waiting for? Let's go hunt Russell.
你们还等什么呢 赶紧去抓罗素吧
Onwards into the jaws of death!
再向虎山行
Boot and rally!
玩个痛快
Thanks a lot, Tara.
多谢你了 泰拉
You actually look halfway decent.
你这样子还算马马虎虎
If I wanted to look like a drag queen,
如果我想扮成变装皇后
I would've raided Lafayette's closet.
我就去打劫拉法耶的衣柜了
Here. You take the first shift.
给 第一班由你负责
You want me to bartend?
你要我在吧台干活吗
No, I want you to sit on your ass and play Scrabble.
不 我要你就坐在那儿玩拼字游戏
Yes, I want you to bartend.
废话 我就是要你在吧台干活
Fangtasia's mine now
范塔西娅酒吧归我管
and we're understaffed. So make yourself useful.
现在人手不足 你就出点力气吧
So, basically, I'm your slave.
说白了我就是你的奴隶
Pretty much.
差不多吧
The more things change,
不管事情怎么变
the more they fucking stay the same.
到头来还是一模一样
Can I get a True Blood, O-neg, sweet thing?
乖宝贝 给我拿瓶真血 要O型阴性的
I am many things, but "sweet" ain't one of them.
能形容我的词儿多了 但"乖"字就免了
All right.
好吧
Hi. What can I get you?
你好 你要什么
You're new here.
你是新来的
Oh, okay, well.
那好吧
If you wanna skip the small talk--
那咱们闲话少说
Repeat after me. I will never, ever, ever
跟着我念 我永远永远永远
fucking feed in public where people can see me
都不会在公共场合 众目睽睽之下
and report me to the goddamn authorities.
在有可能让人告发的地方吸血
But you said before Listen close.
但你先前说过... 听仔细了
I saved your fucking life
是我救了你这条贱命
and lent you some truly exquisite clothes.
还借给你几件真正上档次的衣服
But if you do anything to mess with Fangtasia,
要是你的行为影响了范塔西娅的生意
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表