A century together and never once
我们相处的这一百年当中
have I ever done anything to hurt you, to hurt us.
我几时做过对不起你的事 伤害我们的感情
How could you think I would go
你怎么会觉得是我
and dig up Russell Edgington?
把罗素·爱丁顿挖出来的呢
You're my maker, Eric.
你是我的创造者 埃里克
And I would die for you, gladly, a thousand times
我宁可为你粉身碎骨
before I would ever betray you.
也绝不会背叛你
You know I would.
你知道的
Well, you'd be a fool.
那你就是傻瓜
I trust no one.
我不相信任何人
You shouldn't either.
你也不该相信
If I mean so little to you,
如果我对于你如此微不足道
then why keep me around?
那你又为何要留我在身边
If you can't trust me more than Bill Compton,
要是你宁愿相信比尔·康普顿
or-- or a werewolf, for Christ's sake,
或是狼人 也不愿意信我
then release me and get it over with.
那就放了我 一了百了
Just say the words,
只要你说
"As your maker,
"作为你的创造者
I release you."
我释放你"
Say it and we're done.
说出来 我们就结束了
Say it!
说啊
Not Pam. You're certain?
不是帕姆 你确定
She knows nothing.
她什么都不知道
What did Tara say?
泰拉怎么说
Nothing to suggest that she or Pam knew anything about Russell.
没有任何迹象显示她或帕姆知道罗素的下落
You certain there's no one else you've told?
你确定没再告诉过别人吗
Not even your sister?
你妹妹也不知道吗
You mean the one who was in the Authority?
你是指最高当局的那个吗
I'd hope you think more of me.
你太低估我了
Russell's the great martyr to the opposition.
对反对派来说 罗素是绝好的殉道者
If she were planning a coup, he could be very useful.
要是她打算发起政♥变♥ 他就很有用
If Nora were planning a coup, I would've known about it.
如果诺拉打算发起政♥变♥ 我会知道的
And I still wouldn't have given her Russell.
而我仍然不会把罗素交给她
I'm not suicidal.
我不想自取灭亡
And you're sure you didn't tell anyone?
你确定你没告诉过任何人吗
Jessica?
杰西卡呢
If I had, we would've gone to her first.
我要是说过 我们第一个找的就是她
We need to go to ground.
我们该去地下了
And tomorrow, we'll have to cast the net wider.
明天 我们必须把网撒大些
There's a leak somewhere.
肯定有什么漏洞
Standing around in Northman's bar.
傻站在诺思曼的酒吧里
This is finding Russell Edgington?
这也叫去抓罗素·爱丁顿
Has it occurred to anyone
有没有人觉得
that they may have killed Russell a year ago,
他们可能一年前就杀了罗素
and this hunt is a charade to buy more time?
这次追捕只是为了争取时间
Or perhaps a hoax to rally the Sanguinistas?
或者实为召集原教旨派
Believers do need something to believe in.
信徒首先要有信仰
We've got uprisings on four of the seven continents.
七大洲已经有四个发生了暴♥动♥
Even a rumor of Russell's escape would be enough
仅仅是罗素逃跑的流言
to defeat Vampire Rights Bills in most countries.
足以使吸血鬼权利法案在大多数国家失败
I got bills passed all across Scandinavia months ago.
数月前 我促使斯堪的纳维亚通过了法案
Just saying. Oh, please.
顺便一说 得了吧
The most liberal humans in the world.
那是世界上最开明的人类
Hardly any radical believers to rock the boat.
没有激进的信徒会出来捣乱
Even a child could do it.
就连小孩都能做到
Speaking of "Radical believers,"
说到"激进的信徒"
turn to two.
看二号♥牢房♥
I swear fealty to the Blood and to the progenitor.
吾等宣誓效忠原血与始祖
The First, The Last, The Eternal.
最初 最后 永恒
Father and Mother, Lord and Lilith,
父与母 上帝与莉莉丝
protect me as I protect you from now
请庇护吾等 如吾等保全您
until the hour of the true death.
从今日直至死亡降临
What a lunatic. It's like she means it.
真是疯狂 看来她真信
Wake up, sister. It's just a book.
醒醒吧 姑娘 那不过是本书
I know the guy who wrote it and he was high the whole time.
我认识写这书的家伙 他就从没清醒过
You be careful where you say that.
讲话要看场合
Guardian doesn't like us disparaging the book.
守护者可不喜欢我们这么诋毁那本书
I don't see him here.
我没瞧见他呀
He's busy with his own woman on her knees.
他女人正跪在他面前忙活呢
Well, you play your cards right,
你做了正确的选择
maybe you won't have to look at Facebook for that.
这样就不用特意上脸书瞧了
Know what I mean?
懂我的吧
Oh, hey, Holly, I gotta go. See you later, bye.
霍莉 我得挂了 回见 拜
Hey hey, there's the moon man hisself.
哟 这不是明星本尊吗
I saw your picture on the Internet.
我在网上看到你的照片了
Like.
棒
Your Honor, we found the perpetrators--
法官大人 我们发现罪犯...
Ah, don't even dignify, Sheriff.
别掩饰了 警长
I just came by to say thank you for clearing my son's ticket.
我只是过来感谢你处理了我儿的罚单
I wish I could bring him to you for all his problems,
真希望他所有的问题都能找你解决
but, uh, you ain't a gynecologist.
可惜你不是妇科医生
What say we celebrate?
我们去庆祝一下吧
I found me a place that is gonna blow your top.
我找到了一地方 保证你爽翻天
Trust me on this one.
信我一次
You, too, Stackhouse. You can party, can't you?
你也来 斯塔克豪斯 你能玩的吧
Uh, sure.
当然
If it's no bother. The merrier, the more.
如果你不介意 人越多越有趣
Come on with.
一起来吧
I can party some.
我也能玩
Okay.
行
So I'll meet you two back here at 7:00.
七点 我来这里找你们
Look sharp. Oh, and, Andy,
好好打扮哦 对了 安迪
don't you ever
千万别让他们
let them put a picture of your johnson on the Internet.
把你小♥弟♥弟♥的照片挂上网
You want to know why?
知道为什么吗
'Cause it'll never stand up in court!
那样它就永远站不起来了
Hey, Sam.
山姆
Barack and Hillary over there are asking for you.
奥巴马和希拉里要你过去
Who?
谁
What the hell are you doing here?
你们来这里干嘛
Oh, relax.
别紧张
Can't a couple of shifters have a nice lunch?
变形人就不能来好好吃顿午饭吗
What happened to staying out of each other's daily lives?
不是说好不打搅别人的日常生活吗
That was before you stopped returning our calls.
那是你不回我们电♥话♥之前的事
Well, I've been under a lot of stress.
我现在压力山大
And friends would talk to each other about it.
是朋友的话就会向彼此倾诉
Wait-- wait a minute. Is this an intervention?
等等 你们是来做调解的吗
It's an invitation. Come back. Run with us.
是邀请 回到我们身边 一起奔跑
We're not gonna let you go so easily.
我们可不会轻易放你走
Well, I appreciate the offer, but with Luna and me,
感谢你们邀请我 但我和卢娜那事儿
I'm not sure now's a good time.
我觉得现在真不是时候
Oh, we know. She said the same thing.
我们知道 她也是这么说的
So we chose you. Come on, man.
所以我们选择你 来吧 老兄
Don't you need to run? Just us.
你不想跑跑吗 就我们几个
All right, fine.
好吧好吧
But y'all are still paying for lunch.
但这顿饭你们还得自己掏钱
We're good for it.
没问题
So, what do you recommend here?
你有什么推荐
Honestly? Nothing.
想听实话吗 没有
Oh, hey, Sookie.
噢 你好 苏琪
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were--
抱歉 我不知道你在...
Go ahead. Take your time.
没啥 你继续吧
Shoot. How am I gonna get through a whole shift
见鬼 这丫头让泰拉变成那样
with that girl after she let that happen to Tara?
我怎么跟她一起共事呢
No way she wanted to be a vampire.
她怎么可能想变吸血鬼
Doubt she even had a choice.
怀疑她根本都没得选
The nerve. Showing her face like nothing happened.
挺能的啊 搞得像什么事都没发生过
No human decency.
真不要脸
What in the hell? Shame.
什么情况 鄙视你
She's got nice titties. Tara Thornton.
她的咪♥咪♥好看 泰拉·索顿
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表