Shreveport pack, let's make some noise.
什里夫波特狼群 来点儿呼声
All right.
好啦
Now, y'all know our leader,
大家都知道 我们的首领
Marcus Bozeman, has fallen.
马库斯·波兹曼已经去世
It is time for a new Packmaster to rise!
是时候该选出新的首领了
Come on!
来呀
Now, our first challenger is a lifelong member
我们的第一位竞选者是什里夫波特
of the Shreveport pack.
狼群的元老成员
He has been a mentor to many of us.
他是我们许多人的导师
He's raised nine wolves,
他带大了九匹狼
and was the godfather to Marcus Bozeman himself.
还是马库斯·波兹曼的教父
Let's hear it for J.D. Carson.
让我们为杰·德·卡森喝彩
Our next challenger is a relative newcomer to our pack,
下一位竞选者是相对较新的成员
but his strength is already legendary.
但他的力量已经广为传颂
He is a son of a former Jackson, Mississippi, Packmaster.
他是密西西比州杰克逊狼群前任首领的儿子
Let's hear it for Alcide Herveaux!
为埃尔希德·哈韦欧鼓掌
Pussy!
胆小鬼
Y'all know the drill.
你们都知道规矩
Candidates, either in wolf or human form,
竞选者们 以狼或人的形态
will track, capture, and kill the quarry animal.
去搜寻 捕捉并杀死猎物
What are we hunting? A deer? Wild boar?
这次我们要捕猎什么 鹿还是野猪
No, no, no, no. Thank you.
不是不是 谢谢你
Tonight, we're gonna harken back to our forebearers.
今晚 我们将回归祖先们的方法
It's time to bring tradition and integrity back to this pack.
是时候把传统与完整带回我们族群了
Now, I know some of you may think this is unfair.
我知道 有些人可能认为这不公平
And lest you think that this ain't much of a challenge,
有人认为这算不上什么挑战
this young man is a track star at the university.
这个年轻人可是大学里的飞毛腿
And we're gonna hunt as men,
我们将以人形去追捕他
not wolves.
而非狼形
But we will give him a very sportsmanlike
而且我们很有体育比赛的风度
two-minute head start.
让他先起跑两分钟
Please, please. My dad's a councilman.
求求你 我父亲是议员
He'll give you anything.
你要什么他给什么
So, what? You're gonna kill an innocent kid
所以呢 你要杀一个无辜的孩子
just to prove that you can run faster than some track star
以证明你嗑了鬼血 就能跑得
while you're on V?
比飞毛腿快吗
Right. Shut up.
说的是 闭嘴
I ain't gonna stand around and watch this happen.
我可不会看着你干这种事
Wait. You can't drop out.
等等 你不能退出比赛
If it saves that kid's life,
如果能救那孩子的命
that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
那我就是要这样做
Well, all righty then.
那好吧
I think we got us a forfeit.
看来我是不战而胜了
All right, all right.
好了 好了
Tell you what, though.
不过呢
Just to make it official,
为了能名正言顺
I'm still gonna hunt this boy down.
我还是不会放过这个男孩
Get running!
快跑吧
You're a drug addict and you're a disgrace to all wolves.
你这个瘾君子 你是全狼族的耻辱
Now you're fixing to add murder to the list?
莫非这还不够 你还要杀人吗
You ain't fit to lead this pack,
你没资格领导狼群
you jacked up piece of shit.
你个彻头彻尾的垃圾
And you ain't fit to wipe my ass.
而你连给我擦屁♥股♥的资格都没有
Go get him!
去抓住他
Brother.
哥哥
This isn't you, Nora.
这不是你 诺拉
It's insane. Insane?
这太荒唐了 荒唐
I have loved you for nearly 600 years.
我爱你爱了将近六百年
And I've loved you.
我也一直爱你
But this place,
但这里
all of-- all of this,
所有 所有这一切
and this?
还有这个
It's clouded your mind.
蒙蔽了你的心智
Eric, Lilith blesses this place.
埃里克 莉莉丝庇护这里
Lilith doesn't exist.
根本没有莉莉丝
Salome chose this path for you.
莎乐美为你选择了这条路
Eric, Lilith does exist.
埃里克 莉莉丝是存在的
You saw her. You were there.
你看到她了 你当时也在场
Yes, I was.
是的 我在场
And so was Godric.
格瑞克也在
And it sickened him.
他感到恶心
Godric?
格瑞克
The night he turned you,
他转变你的那一夜
the night he made us a family,
他让我俩成为一家人的那一夜
I swore to him that I would always protect you.
我向他发誓我将永远保护你
And tonight he reminded me of that promise.
今晚他提醒我记起那个誓言
Eric, we both loved Godric.
埃里克 我们都爱格瑞克
He gave us the most magnificent gift.
他给予了我们最好的礼物
And when he made us,
当他转变我们时
he was as pure a vampire as I've ever known.
他是我所认识的最纯粹的吸血鬼
Salome's strength and vision would have delighted him.
莎乐美的力量和憧憬是他所喜悦的
It doesn't. It sickens him.
不 他为此感到恶心
It's not Salome who's sick.
令人恶心的不是莎乐美
Do you remember Godric at the end when he'd lost his way?
你还记得格瑞克最终迷失自我的情况吗
The Godric you say you saw last night was a perversion.
你昨晚见到的格瑞克是堕落的异端
How can you say that? Because it's true.
你怎么能这样说 因为这是事实
In his final days, Godric was a blasphemer,
格瑞克在临死前那段日子亵渎神灵
a weak, disgusting apologist
是软弱且恶心的卫道士
whom Lilith herself would have been overjoyed to stake.
莉莉丝肯定很希望戳死他
What's happening to you?
你到底怎么了
Fuck Godric.
去他的格瑞克
Lilith will show you the way.
莉莉丝会为你指明方向
I got you.
有我呢
I'm not gonna make it. You are.
我撑不住了 你可以的
I feel like I'm dying.
我觉得我要死了
Hey, you're not gonna die.
嘿 你不会死的
You got too much to live for.
你活下去的理由多着呢
Emma needs you.
艾玛需要你
I need you.
我需要你
You hate me. Hate you?
你讨厌我 讨厌你
You called me a psycho.
你说我是疯子
Yeah, I did.
对 我是说过
But you deserved it.
但你本来就是
Maybe I did.
也许是吧
I can be a hothead.
我可能太暴躁了
Me, too.
我也是
We're a lot alike, Sam Merlotte.
我们太多相似之处了 山姆·马洛特
I'd say that's an understatement.
你这话太轻描淡写了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
About everything.
所有的一切
Me, too.
我也是
You mean more to me than anything.
你对我而言比什么都重要
And you're incredibly handsome.
而且你真是帅呆了
You, too.
你也是
Luna? Baby?
卢娜 亲爱的
Hey, you're okay.
你没事的
You okay?
你没事吧
We need to talk about your attitude.
姐要跟你谈谈你的态度问题
I got to make this dude a margarita first.
我得先给这家伙做一杯玛格丽塔
You don't want a margarita.
你不想要玛格丽塔
You want a flat, half-empty beer.
你想喝半杯没气的啤酒
Now.
现在可以了
This is yours.
这是你的了
After the shit she was slinging, she owes you.
讲完那些屁话之后 这是她欠你的
Thought you were mad.
还以为你发火了
You don't know me that well.
你没那么了解我
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
姐高兴和生气都同一个表情
You are worthless.
你一钱不值
Your only purpose is to serve Tara Thornton.
你唯一的目的就是服侍泰拉·索顿
You will worship Tara.
你会崇拜泰拉
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表