Everything about her is a revelation.
她的一切就是圣旨
You exist only for Tara's nourishment.
你活着只是为了给泰拉提供滋养
You will consider it a privilege to let your racist peckerwood blood
你认为你那种族主义的穷苦白人的血
shoot into her gorgeous cocos mouth.
能射进她可可色的美嘴 算你的造化
You are an unpaid food whore.
你是免费供人食用的婊♥子♥
A slave.
奴隶
And Tara is your master.
而泰拉就是你的主人
Have fun.
玩得开心
Feed on me, please.
吸我的血 求您
You're so beautiful.
您真是太美了
I don't even deserve to be near you.
我甚至没资格靠近您
I want your blood.
我想要你的血
Drink it all.
都吸走吧
It belongs to you.
它属于您
Fucking-a.
真不错
Nice try, college boy.
跑得不赖 学生娃
Think you're hot shit, don't ya?
自以为很了不起 是吧
Run.
快跑
I am done with you, you self-righteous fuck.
我受够你了 你这个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
J.D., don't! Oh, my God.
杰·德 不要 我的天啊
You have won.
你已经赢了
For the good of this pack, please don't.
为这个狼群着想 请不要动手
This son of a bitch killed your son.
这个狗♥杂♥种♥杀了你儿子
This is no way to begin your tenure,
绝对不能以杀了竞选者
by murdering your challenger.
开始你的首领生涯
Killing him only tarnishes the whole pack.
杀死他 只能玷污整个狼群
How can you stand up for him?
你怎么能维护他
I am standing up for all of us,
我是维护所有人
including you.
包括你
You are better than this.
你不是这种人
At least, you used to be.
至少过去不是
Please, J.D.
求你了 杰·德
Find yourself a new pack.
去找别的狼群吧
Let's celebrate.
我们去庆祝
Yeah. Come on, now.
是 走吧
Arlene, where's the fire? Okay.
阿尔琳 哪儿着了 好了
Where's the goddamn fire? There ain't no fire.
哪里起火了 没有着火
What's this? Please sit down.
这是什么 请坐下
Both of you. You lied to me?
都坐下 你骗我
Arlene, I can't be here. No. No, wait
阿尔琳 我不能留下来 不 等等
Patrick and I are a goddamn danger
帕特里克和我对周围的人
to everybody around. We're cursed.
都非常危险 我们被诅咒了
What if we could help you break that curse?
如果我们能帮你们解除诅咒呢
Look, just blow out them goddamn candles first.
听着 先灭掉该死的蜡烛好吗
All right. Okay, okay.
好 好
Yeah. Okay?
对 好了吗
Come on. It's okay.
过来 没事的
All right.
好的
Now, look. I've never been in combat.
听着 我从没上过战场
I can't imagine what y'all had to face in Iraq.
我想象不出你们在伊♥拉♥克♥面对的是什么
Now, we all know how this started, okay?
我们都知道了事情的起因
And we're gonna help end it.
我们现在要了结这件事
Now, I'm here to make contact with the woman y'all done killed
我来联♥系♥你们杀掉的那个女人
to see if she'll call off the, um--
看她是否愿意召回...
The ifrit.
伊夫利特
Yeah. Let's join hands.
对 拉起手
Oh, this is bullshit.
完全是胡扯
No, it's not. He's for real. I've seen it.
不 他有真本事 我见过
Mm, I hear a noise.
我听到声音了
Now, lady they done killed, Terry and...
被杀害的女人 特里和...
Patrick. ...Patrick...
帕特里克 帕特里克
are some good men.
都是好人
Now go ahead and leave them alone, now. Mm.
请走开 放过他们吧
So say I.
如我所说
They're real, real sorry
他们真的很抱歉
about what they done done.
做了那样的事情
Yeah, they is.
真的 诚心道歉
Oh, shit.
操
What?
怎么了
She here for fucking real.
她来了 真的来了
Um, her name is Zaafira.
她叫赞菲拉
She pissed.
她很生气
And she don't wanna forgive either one of y'all.
她不想原谅你们
Lafayette. I ain't playing.
拉法耶 我不是做戏
She is talking to me and she is fucking mad.
她在跟我说话 非常愤怒
Like I said. Bullshit.
我就说了这是胡扯
Holy fuck.
我♥操♥
Whoa. You smell that?
你们闻到了吗
Ozone.
臭氧
You get that when spirits breach the corporeal plane.
当鬼魂来到物质位面时就有这个味儿
She crying. Someone blow out them goddamn candles.
她在哭 吹熄这该死的蜡烛
I feel an electrical charge.
我感觉到了电荷
This is definitely spirit activity. Hold on, hold on.
绝对是鬼魂活动 等等 等等
Spirit's saying she'll lift the curse--
鬼魂说她愿意撤回诅咒
She will? Dear Lord, thank God.
真的 谢天谢地
She'll lift the curse if...
她愿意撤回 只要...
Oh, fuck me.
见鬼
Terry, baby, you got to kill Patrick.
特里 老兄 你必须杀了帕特里克
Or either he got to kill you.
或者他杀了你
What?
什么
One of us has got to die.
我们必须死一个
Oh, thank God.
太好了
A friendly face.
好心人
I've been so freaking lost.
我彻底迷路了
I'm coming for you.
我来抓你了
You are mine.
你属于我
Gentlemen.
先生们
Join us.
过来坐
It's time to start flexing our muscles around the globe.
是时候在全世界有所动作了
To start crushing the mainstreamers.
开始摧毁回归主流派
Nora.
诺拉
Mainstream is a global problem, of course,
回归主流是全球问题 毫无疑问
but we have to start dismantling it locally.
不过我们只能从局部开始清除
We've several high-ranking members of the British Parliament
英国国会高层有我们的朋友
who are willing to help us in the UK.
英国的事情他们可以帮忙
And Russia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥也是
We have friends in the Duma.
下议院有我们的朋友
They'd be more than happy to round up the mainstreamers,
他们非常乐意围剿回归主流派
stick 'em on a raft in the Black Sea at high noon.
在正午时分将他们钉在黑海的木筏上
Have you ever been to Hong Kong? Nuhuh.
你去过香港吗 没有
But I loved kung pao chicken.
但我超爱宫保鸡丁
Hmm. It's the most wonderful place on earth.
那是个相当有趣的地方
Asian men with British accents giving you a shiatsu rubdown
带英国口音的亚洲人 那感觉可舒服了
and you feel like James Bond--
你就像詹姆斯·邦德...
Steve. Russell?
史蒂夫 罗素
Yes, my pet?
在 宝贝儿
We are working here.
我们在说正事
Oh, well, we're all ears, sugar lumps.
我们洗耳恭听呢 小甜甜
What about bankrolling gangs of vigilantes
要不要资助那些私人团伙
willing to stake mainstreamers on sight?
那些自愿剿杀回归主流派的家伙
We have ample resources in our treasury.
我们账上资金充足
Let's talk about the U.S.
现在说说美国
Tru Blood.
真血
Excuse me?
你说什么
Tru Blood. Tru Blood?
真血 真血怎么了
Fuck politics.
政♥治♥手段见鬼去吧
Concentrate on the Tru-Blood.
重点应该放在真血上
What about it?
详细一点
You bomb the factories.
炸掉工厂
There are only five of them.
一共只有五家
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表