What the hell is he talking about?
他到底在说什么
Jess!
杰西
Fuck it.
去他妈的
Trust me.
相信我
No!
不要
Oh, fuck!
见鬼
You fucking idiot. What the fuck is wrong with you?
你个蠢货 你脑子出了什么毛病
Do you have any idea what you have done?
知道你刚刚做了什么吗
He was a dick.
他是个混♥蛋♥
I'm glad he killed the bloated windbag.
我很高兴他杀了这个大话精
They have weapons. Now we're vulnerable.
他们有武器 我们现在有危险了
He was bluffing. You're all missing the point.
他那是吹牛 你们都没抓住要点
I'm just saying I have known this rattlesnake.
我只是说我了解这只老狐狸
I knew his family. Shut up, Rosalyn!
我认识他全家 闭嘴 罗莎琳
We need to clear this up. What do we do?
咱们得收拾这个烂摊子 怎么办
Listen!
听着
I admit, I might have been a bit impulsive here,
我承认 我刚刚有点儿冲动
but I can fix this.
但我能搞定
I'll go on a glamouring campaign,
我要来一次大规模的魅惑行动
eliminate all memory that the video exists.
消除掉关于这个视频的一切记忆
It'll be like none of this ever happened.
就像什么事情都没发生过
Yes, and I know the general's chief of staff.
没错 我认识这位将军的幕僚
If we act quickly, we can contain the situation.
如果速度够快 就能控制形势
Okay, go. Take the AVL jet
去吧 搭我们联盟的飞机
and report back when it is done.
完事后给我回话
Take a security detail.
带几个安保队员去
Might need the backup.
可能需要支援
Of course.
好
I'll handle the general's entourage.
将军的随从就交给我了
Baby, I am so sorry.
亲爱的 我对不起你
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Cause you're gonna wake up a vampire.
再睁眼时你就是吸血鬼了
You shouldn't cry, little girl.
你不该哭 小姑娘
This is a happy day.
这是大喜的日子
When you and Prince Charming wake tomorrow night,
明晚你和白马王子醒来之后
he can bite you right back.
他也可以咬你了
Should we pick up some takeout on our way back?
我们回去的路上要不要找点外卖♥♥
Do it.
动手
Fuck! I'm sorry.
操 对不起
Fuck! I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
靠 对不起 真的对不起
I tried not to drink too much of your blood.
我已经尽量少吸你的血了
Why?
为什么
Russell Edgington and Steve Newlin,
罗素·爱丁顿和史蒂夫·纽林
they are coming for Sookie,
他们在找苏琪
and Bill and Eric have gone crazy on vampire religion
比尔和埃里克对吸血鬼宗教信仰得发了疯
and nobody is gonna save her this time.
这次没人会来救她
Oh, Jesus. Wait, Jason.
上帝啊 等等 杰森
What? I know this wasn't real.
干嘛 我知道这次不是真的
But if I was gonna have to spend eternity with somebody
可如果我必须永远跟谁在一起
I mean...
我是说...
I wasn't faking that part.
这方面我是真心的
I've got to go warn Sookie.
我要去警告苏琪了
We cleaned it all up.
我们已经清干净了
There's not a drop of Elijah anywhere.
这里一滴以利亚也不剩
I went over this place with a toothbrush.
我用牙刷把这儿刷遍了
Killing a sheriff... this is going to go up the chain.
杀死治安官 这一定会惊动上层
What chain? The fucking Authority.
什么上层 当权者呗
What's the damn Authority?
当权者是什么鬼东西
It's our government and church combined.
是我们的政教合一的管理机构
The church runs the government.
教会掌控政♥府♥
Like the Vatican? Kind of.
像梵帝冈那样吗 差不多
They hand down the laws and we follow them.
他们宣布法律 我们就遵守
It's how it works.
就是这样
Well, the Pope can fuck me and so can the Authority.
让教皇和当权者都去吃屎吧
They can both keep their laws off of my body.
他们的法律在我身上没用
The Authority can do whatever they want with you and your body.
当权者可以对你和你的身体采取任何手段
We're not going to talk about this ever again.
我们再也别谈论此事
But do you think... For fuck's sake, Tara.
但你觉得... 我♥操♥ 泰拉
As your maker, I command you to never speak
作为你的创造者 我命令你永远不要提起
of Sheriff Stormer and his untimely true death.
斯多莫治安官和他不合时宜的死亡
Oh, hey. What the hell happened to you?
嗨 你出什么屁事了
I need you to hide me. No.
我要你把我藏起来 不
Why not?
为什么
Since when did I become a halfway house for wayward baby vamps?
我这里什么时候变成任性小吸血鬼的收♥容♥所♥了
Whatever trouble you're in, leave me out of it.
不管你有什么麻烦 别来找我
I got enough of my own.
我自己的都处理不过来
I know where Eric is.
我知道埃里克在哪里
Where? I'll tell you if you hide me.
哪里 你答应藏我 我就告诉你
Don't play games with me, you little ginger bitch.
别跟我耍花样 你这个红发小贱♥人♥
Hide me.
把我藏起来
Get her a coffin out of storage.
从储藏室里给她找副棺材出来
Answers, now.
立刻回答我
And despite what AVL spokesperson Steve Newlin
不管美国吸血鬼联盟发言人史蒂夫·纽林
said in his debate tonight,
在今晚的辩论中怎么说
local business has dropped off 75%,
本地贸易量下跌了75%
leading to worries that dwindling supplies of Tru Blood
进一步引发了对真血供应量下降
coupled with the struggling economy...
和经济危机的恐慌...
You guys mind if I change the station?
我转台你们介意吗
On Wall Street, the Dow is down 200 points...
在华尔街 道琼斯指数急跌200点...
They'll be coming for us.
他们会追来的
Dawn in two minutes.
距日出还有两分钟
Please retire to quarters. Security protocols initiated.
请回到住所 安全程序已启动
Where the hell are we?
我们这他妈是在哪儿呢
I think we're underground. What is this place?
我觉得是在地下 这是什么地方
A fucking vampire secret headquarters?
吸血鬼的秘密司令部吗
Emma's here somewhere.
艾玛在这里的某处
Remember, it is truly a great honor to meet the Elder.
记住 能见长老是莫大的荣幸
Who is she, exactly?
她到底是谁
She's the oldest fairy to escape through the portal.
她是从传送门逃脱的最年迈的精灵
There's only one problem. It's not a problem.
只有一个问题 这不算是问题
The Elder has been through so many realms,
长老去过太多领域
she's assumed so many shapes and spoken so many languages
变过太多形象 说过太多种语言
that she sometimes has a difficult time...
所以她有时难以...
focusing. Focusing?
集中精神 集中精神
She operates on many frequencies at once.
她同时应对多个频率
Time has no meaning for her.
时间对她毫无意义
But you think she can help me?
但你觉得她能帮我
We shall see.
拭目以待吧
Your Grace.
长老阁下
This is Sookie Stackhouse,
这是苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
the halfling you were told about.
跟您说过的那个半精灵
Ke$ha-- for or against?
卡莎 支持或反对
Excuse me?
什么
Do you like her music? I'm sorry.
你喜欢她的音乐吗 抱歉
I'm not that familiar with her music.
我对她的音乐不太熟悉
She doesn't really sing, does she?
她其实不太唱歌♥ 对吧
She talks.
她说
I suppose that makes her some sort of a poet.
我认为这说明她算是诗人
That's alarming because her spelling is atrocious.
这太可怕了 她的拼写水平惨不忍♥睹
Ha! Leave us.
哈 退下
Begging your pardon, Miss Elder.
恕我直言 长老女士
Maurella said that you might know my great-great-great,
玛瑞拉说您可能认识我的曾曾曾
like, times 15 grandfather John Stackhouse.
带十五个曾的祖父约翰·斯塔克豪斯
Johnny Stackhouse?
约翰尼·斯塔克豪斯
Yes, I did know him.
没错 我认识他
He was a landowner. Very handsome.
是个地主 非常英俊
Bit of a creep. No offense.
有点古怪 无意冒犯
None taken.
没关系
Do you know why he might have promised me to a vampire named Warlow?
你知道他为何把我许给一个叫沃罗的吸血鬼吗
It is forbidden to speak of these things.
这些事情是不能谈论的
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表