Jason, don't. I just need your help with something.
杰森 别 我只是有事要你帮忙
Crunchy or sweet?
脆的还是甜的
Sweet.
甜的
I cried myself to sleep worrying about you,
我一直在担心你 等你回家
waiting for you to come home.
哭着哭着就睡着了
I know, and I'm sorry. You deserve a lot better.
我知道 对不起 害你这么操心
Look, whatever is going on with you and Patrick,
无论你和帕特里克出了什么事
whatever y'all did over there, you can tell me.
无论你俩当时做了什么 你都可以告诉我
I love you, Terry Bellefleur.
我爱你 特里·贝弗勒
Ain't nothing you say is gonna change that.
不管你说什么都不能改变这一点
Just tell me.
告诉我就是了
I can't. I promised.
我不能说 我发过誓的
We promised a whole bunch of stuff in our wedding vows.
我们在结婚时也发了一大堆誓言
Don't that count for nothing?
那都不算数了吗
'Course it does, baby.
当然算数 宝贝
I don't wanna lie to you.
我不想骗你
And I'm real bad at it, anyway.
而且我也不会骗人
I'm gonna tell you as much as I can, okay? Okay.
我拣能说的告诉你 好吗 好
I'm going somewhere with Patrick
我要和帕特里克去个地方
and we're leaving right now.
而且我们马上就要出发
Well, where to? I can't tell you.
去哪儿 我不能告诉你
Well, what are you gonna do there? I can't say.
那你们去那里干嘛 我不能说
How long are you gonna be gone? Don't know.
那你们要去多久呢 不知道
Okay, well, don't expect me
那好吧 你可别指望着
to be waiting for you when you get back.
你回来时我还会等着你
Morning, Arlene.
早上好 阿尔琳
You didn't happen to see Tara last night?
你昨晚有没有见到泰拉
I got this.
我来吧
Hey, peaches and cream, stop all that crying
嘿 漂亮美人 赶紧别哭了
before you mess up your pretty mascara.
当心哭花了你美丽的眼妆
Lafayette, go away!
拉法耶 滚开
Now, is that a yes or a no on seeing Tara?
那告诉我 你看没看见泰拉
No!
没看见
Sookie, hey.
苏琪
Didn't realize you were working today.
我没注意到你今天上班
Did you see Tara last night?
你昨晚见到泰拉了吗
No.
没有
No. No, why?
没有 没看到 怎么了
I called you a bunch of times and never heard back.
我给你打了好多次电♥话♥ 你也没回我
I was hoping maybe she was with you.
我想着她可能和你在一起
Look at her boobs, boobs, boobs, the way she smells.
看她的大胸 大胸 她的气味
Think about that, anything but the walk-in-- shit!
只想这个 就是别想冰库 我靠
Walk-in, walk-in, walk-in, walk-in. Damn it!
冰库 冰库 冰库 真该死
Walk-in?
冰库
Tara's in the walkin? Fuck!
泰拉在冰库里吗 操
It was the only light-tight place I could think of.
那是我能想到的唯一一个不透光的地方
Why would you lie to me, Sam?
你为什么骗我 山姆
Well, she made me promise not to tell you.
她让我发誓不告诉你
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Hell, no! She's a vampire!
当然不好 她变成吸血鬼了
From how pissed she was at you and Lafayette,
看她那么生你和拉法耶的气
I'm guessing you had something to do with that.
我猜你们跟这事儿脱不了干系
She was gonna die.
她那时候就要死了
The less you know about all that, the better, for your own good.
这件事你知道的越少越好
If you hate me, it's fine.
你讨厌我的话 没关系
Listen...
听着
you know, my brother died in my arms.
我弟弟死在我怀里
He wanted to go, but I can't help wondering
他想走 但我总是不由自主地想
if I should've fought harder.
当初是不是该更努力些
The way I see it, you gave Tara another chance.
在我看来 你给了泰拉一次机会
It may not be the kind of life she had in mind,
也许这并不是她想要的生活
but it's up to her now what she wants to do with it.
但现在何去何从 由她自己做主
Thank you
谢谢你
for keeping her safe
谢谢你保护她
and... everything.
还有...所有的一切
Can I give you a hug without you thinking about my boobs?
我抱你的同时 你能别想着我的胸吗
Probably not.
可能不行
Oh, what the hell. Go ahead.
管他呢 抱一下吧
He put my cousin in the fucking freezer?
他把我表妹放到该死的冰库里了
The cold isn't gonna bother her any.
她又不会觉得冷
When they sleep, they're basically dead.
他们睡觉时跟死了差不多
We just have to make sure that nobody opens this door until nightfall.
我们只需要保证傍晚前没有人打开这扇门
Yeah, and then what?
对 然后呢
It's like keeping a pet gator in a bathtub.
就像把一只宠物鳄鱼养在浴缸里一样
We can't handle her by ourselves.
凭我俩是没法控制住她的
We're just gonna have to find a way.
我们会想出办法的
Sookie, you working today?
苏琪 你今天上班吗
'Cause we got prep to do. Coming.
我们有准备工作要做呢 这就过去
We have something to satisfy even the most exotic fancies.
即使再奇特的癖好 我们也可以满足
The chink, we call her Rubber Ruby.
那华人姑娘 我们叫她橡皮露比
Show the gentleman why.
给这位绅士露两手
Would you, darling?
好吗 亲爱的
Mm, delightful.
很不错
But it is you I came to see.
但我是来看你的
A good merchant doesn't compete with her merchandise, sir.
好卖♥♥家是不会和货物竞争的 先生
And a good customer knows everything has its price.
而好买♥♥家懂得万物皆有价
God damn them.
该死的畜生
I am just a blood bag. My life is meaningless.
我只是个血袋 我的生命毫无意义
Good little whore.
好一个小淫♥妇♥
Now say,
现在说
"Drain me, Daddy.
"吸干我 爸爸
Drain me till I'm dead."
把我吸死"
Drain me, Daddy.
吸干我 爸爸
Drain me till I'm dead.
把我吸死
Get your hands off of her. William, don't.
放开她 威廉姆 不要
Oh, Lorena, you procreated.
罗瑞娜 你有孩子了
Oh, and he is protective. How sweet.
他很护着你 真贴心
Who are you? Eric Northman.
你是谁 埃里克·诺思曼
But to you, the true death.
但对你来说 我是死神
Eric, please. He's new.
埃里克 求您 他刚转化
He doesn't understand.
他不理解
I understand perfectly.
我完全能理解
If Mr. Northman wants a fight,
如果诺思曼先生想打架
he can fight a man.
那就找男人打
Well, he is brave and loyal.
他很勇敢 也很忠诚
Strong for one so young.
年纪轻轻却身强体壮
It would be a shame to waste a promising vampire
只因为创造者没有教他怎样尊重长者
simply because his maker failed to educate him
而毁掉一个前途无量的吸血鬼
on how to treat his elders.
那可真是遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢您
We did not know this was your territory.
我们不知道这里是您的地盘
We deeply regret
给您造成的不便
any inconvenience we may have caused.
我们深表歉意
Oh, it is the lady you owe the apology to.
你们应该去和那位女士道歉才是
A-And $500 for every girl that you drained.
每个被你们吸死的姑娘 你们都要赔五百块
We are sorry.
我们很抱歉
Aren't we, William?
对吧 威廉姆
You had better get him under control.
你最好控制住他
I believe we have a debt to settle.
我们有笔债务要解决了
Hello.
你好
That's a cute kitty.
好机灵的小猫咪
Oh, don't take it personally.
别往心里去
Prince Charming doesn't like sharing me.
白马王子不喜欢与人分享我的宠爱
He used to pee in my ex-husband's shoes.
他过去常在我前夫的鞋里尿尿
Prince Charming, huh? Well, that explains it.
白马王子 难怪呢
A name like that's just too much to live up to.
背着这么牛的名号♥能不嚣张吗
So, what's your life been like?
那么 你过得怎么样
Are you married? You have a girlfriend?
你结婚了吗 有女朋友吗
I ain't had the best of luck in that department.
这方面我实在是运气不佳
One died right next to me,
一个就死在了我身边
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表