要尝尝露美果吗 很好吃
Would you like to try a Lumiere? They're great!
来一颗露美果吗
Would you like a Lumiere?
-我有点恶心 -很快就好了
- I feel nauseous. - It'll pass.
各位请继续吧
Well done. As you were.
这么说 你就是精灵的首领咯
Wait. Are you like, the head of the faeries or somethin'?
那倒不算 我是你的
Oh, hardly. No, I'm your...
我是你的教母 就是...
I'm your godmother. You know, it's a...
我有个精灵教母啊
I have a Faerie Godmother?
我们并非总是吃喝玩乐 有些人必须工作
Oh, it's not all fun and parties. Some of us have to work.
好吧 如果你的工作是照顾我
Okay, if your job is to look after me,
我能不能说你逊毙了
can I just say you suck?
你知道我有多少次需要教母帮忙吗
Do you know how many times I could have used a Faerie Godmother?
你不是活得好好的吗
Well, you're still alive, aren't you?
别以为你天生就福大命大
You're not exactly Miss Trouble-Free, you know.
来吧 好好开心一下
Come on. Let's enjoy the party.
苏琪
Sookie?
-巴瑞 -是我
- Barry? - Yeah.
-那个服务生 -对
-The bellboy? - Yeah
你来这里多久了
How long have you been here?
我们刚到 这地方真让人难以置信
We just got here. Jesus, can you believe this place?
-这是我的精灵教母 劳埃德 -嗨
- Oh, this is my Faerie Godmother, Lloyd. - Hi.
瞧瞧这儿的人
Look at everyone.
你不觉得只有在这里
Do you realize this is like the
我们才不被当作怪物吗
one place in the universe where we're not freaks?
好了 我们去喝点东西
Well, we're going to get a drink.
等你们俩聊完了 带你认识新伙伴
Once you two are finished chatting, mingle.
尝尝露美果吗 这是光之果
Would you like a Lumiere? A light-fruit.
好啊
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God!
巴瑞 先别吃
Barry, hold on a sec.
这味道让人感觉好幸福
This is like biting into pure happiness.
你一定要尝尝 苏琪
You gotta try this, Sookie.
嗯 不急
Yeah, hold on.
瞧这个多漂亮
Now, isn't that a beauty?
刚刚成熟
Just turned ripe.
爷爷
Granddaddy?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
厄尔爷爷
Granddaddy Earl.
我是苏琪
I'm Sookie.
可我上周才见过你
I just saw you last week.
你过生日那天
It was your birthday.
爷爷 那是二十年前了
Granddaddy, that was twenty years ago.
《真爱如血》第四季 第一集
True Blood S04E01
天啊 那...
Oh, my Lord. It's...
你的奶奶 她...
Your grandma, did she...
走得安详吗
did she pass gentle?
她走得很安详 这辈子很幸福
It was peaceful. She lived a happy life.
妈妈和爸爸葬身在洪水里 所以我不知道
Mama and Daddy, they were in a flood, so I have no idea.
我尽量不去想这些
I try not to think about it.
现在就剩杰森和我了
It's just me and Jason now.
二十年了 这到底怎么...
Twenty years! I can't understand how...
我发誓我来这里就几个小时
I swear, I've only been here a few hours.
你一直都在这里吗
You've been here all this time?
我...
I...
我肯定是没时间概念了
I must have lost track of time.
这儿看起来实在太...
It's just, everything seems so...
太漂亮了
lovely.
来一颗露美果吗
Would you like a Lumiere?
爷爷 你能听到我吗
Granddaddy, can you hear me?
能 我能听到你
Yes. Yes, I can hear you.
这是陷阱 我们最好离开
This is a trap. We need to leave.
陷阱
A trap?
你刚刚离开的那个世界才是陷阱
The trap is the world you've left behind.
没必要鞠躬 在这儿大家都是朋友
Oh, no need to bow. We're all friends here.
抱歉 我不知道你是谁
I'm sorry. I just have no idea who you are.
你可以叫我麦布 是我叫人找你来的
You can call me Mab. I am the one who sent for you.
你有没有尝过露美果
Have you had a try of the Lumiere fruit yet?
-我还没来得及吃 -非常好吃
- No, I haven't had a chance. - It's really very good.
-我不饿 -尝尝吧
- I'm not hungry. - Have a taste.
我一点儿也不想吃
I don't want any.
我们的种族前景堪忧
The future of our kind is in peril.
有个吸血鬼闯进我们的圣域
A vampire breached our realm
就因为他喝过精灵血
because he'd had a taste of faerie blood.
你的血
Your blood.
在古国时代 吸血鬼差点灭绝了我们的种族
In the old kingdom, vampires nearly drank us to extinction.
我们只有逃到这个位面
They drove us onto this plane.
以后不会有了 我跟吸血鬼没有瓜葛了
Well, it won't happen again. I'm staying away from vampires.
我可以赌咒发誓
I can guaran-damn-tee you that!
我知道
Oh, I know.
我们在人类位面再也没有孕育精灵的母体了
We can't have bearers of the fae on the human plane any longer.
我们与人类播撒了那么多种子
We've sown too many seeds with humans.
现在是收获的时候了
Now it is time to harvest!
收获
Harvest?
你收获的是族人
You're harvesting people.
吃水果
Fruit, please.
放开我
Get away from me!
吃了
Eat it.
爷爷 快跑啊
Granddaddy, run!
别让那丫头跑了
Do not let the girl escape!
抓住她
Get her!
能跟上吗
Can you keep up?
我尽力
Trying!
加把劲
Try harder!
跟我们走 我们可以帮助你们
Come with us! We can help you!
放开我
Let me go!
别害怕 我们可以送你们回家
Do not fear. We can get you home.
拦住他们 我找到人类了
Hold them off! I've got the humans!
快点 这边走
Hurry. This way! Hurry!
这边
This way!
你们必须跳下去
You have to jump!
什么 我还不知道你是什么人呢
What? No. I don't even know who the hell you are!
绑♥架♥你的人就是我妹妹
My sister was the one who abducted you
因为我们的王希望
because the Crown wishes to
将精灵与人类世界永久隔绝
seal off the human world from Faerie forever.
你不想吗
And you don't?
那也曾是我们的世界 我们有权穿越过去
It was once our world, too. It is our right to travel there.
你们有没有吃那种光之果
Have you eaten the light-fruit?
他吃了 我没吃
He has, but not me.
那就只有你能走了
Only you can go then.
快点
Hurry!
人类 别听他胡说八道 跳下去就死定了
Humans! Do not listen to his lies. Jump and you will die!
她要关闭传送门了 你到底想不想回家
She's closing the portal! Do you want to go home or not?
苏克 快走 苏琪
Sook, no! Sookie!
爷爷
Granddaddy?
你怎么样
What's wrong?
我吃了光之果
It's, uh... I had the light-fruit.
但我必须送你回家
But I had to see you home.
你的爸爸妈妈
Your... your mama and daddy,
还有奶奶 都埋在这儿吗
your granny, are they here?
对 来吧
Yes. Come on.
我从没想过扔下你们不管
I never meant to leave you all.
我们一直相信你不会抛弃我们
We never believed you abandoned us.
我们所有人都爱着你
None of us ever stopped loving you.
那太好了
That's good.
你奶奶会在天堂等我 我保证
Your grands gonna give me what for in heaven, I guarantee ya.
我要死了 小甜心
I'm dyin', Pumpkin.
爷爷 别离开我
Granddaddy, no.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
把这个交给杰森
Give this to Jason.
男人应该有块好表
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表