Are you coming?
你来吗
You know this doesn't mean I'm your girlfriend.
你要明白 这不代表我就是你的女朋友
I don't remember asking.
我不记得有要你答应
You wanna be my girlfriend?
那你愿意吗
Maybe.
也许吧
You rang?
你找我吗
I thought you might wanna join me for a late-night snack.
我想你也许愿意跟我一起共享宵夜
Please don't do this.
求你 别咬我
I have a four-month-old daughter. Please.
我还有四个月大的女儿 求你了
Thank you, but, um, I'm not hungry.
谢谢 不过 我不饿
Who are you to refute God's plan?
你算老几 胆敢违背神的旨意
Feed on this woman as Lilith has commanded.
莉莉丝有令 吸干这女人
No! Please, no. You can't do this.
不 求求你 不要 别这样
Did you think the club was an anomaly?
你认为俱乐部那事儿属于破例是吧
That we would stop after one night? No.
所以那晚过后我们就该停手 不
That we would starve ourselves on True Blood?
靠喝真血把自己活活饿死
Is that what you thought? I will not be bullied.
你是不是这样认为的 不要强迫我
Understand this. I have fathered children.
请你理解 我也有过孩子
I cannot take this woman away from--
我不能让这女人...
If you really loved your human children,
要是你真爱你的孩子
why didn't you make them vampire?
为何不把他们变成吸血鬼呢
Keep them with you forever?
让他们永远和你在一起
Please. God, no.
求求你 不要
Miss Sarah, someone's here to see you.
莎拉小姐 有人看望你
Father? My angel.
父亲 我的小天使
Am I in heaven?
我是在天堂吗
No.
不
But your face.
可你的脸
You're so I appear as you knew me
你看起来好... 我看起来
when you were a child.
就像你小时候见到的那样
So young.
好年轻
It's not possible.
这不可能
I have missed you
我很想你
every hour of every day.
无时不刻
But how?
怎么回事
I have been shown how to live longer than most ever thought possible.
我学会了怎样长生不老
Make me like you, then.
把我变得跟你一样吧
My angel, I cannot.
不行 小天使
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
Sarah Please.
莎拉 拜托
I want to live.
我想活下去
No. Why?
不行 为什么
Immortality is a curse.
长生不老是诅咒
I can feel myself rotting.
我能感觉到我在慢慢腐烂
No.
不行
Please.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please!
求求你
God chose us to make in His true likeness,
神选择了我们 塑造成他真正的样子
to transcend childish human notions of morality.
凌驾于人类幼稚的道德观之上
Sick. You're all so sick.
疯子 你们都是疯子
I have a daughter. I have a family.
我有女儿 我有家庭
Please, I just want to go home.
求求你 我只想回家
Just shut up!
给我闭嘴
To refuse God's gift to us is blasphemy.
拒绝神赐之礼就是渎神
No! No, no.
不不不
We thank Thee, Lord and Lilith,
感谢您 神与莉莉丝
for this and all Thy many blessings.
赐予我们食物及一切福祉
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪儿
It took us forever to get out here.
怎么在路上跑了那么久
We're home, brother.
我们到家了 哥们
All right.
没错
We got a surprise for you, Hoyt.
我们为你准备了惊喜 霍伊特
Happy times, fellas.
开心一刻 伙计
Hoyt, this is a big night for you.
霍伊特 今晚对你可是很重要
Something to officially welcome you to the group.
欢迎你正式入团的礼物
Hey, don't look her in the fucking eyes, y'all. Shit.
别他妈的用眼睛瞧她 该死
Dipshit, this ain't our first vamper.
白♥痴♥ 又不是第一次对付吸血鬼
Picked her up just for you.
专门为你准备的
Hoyt? You know how you was telling us
霍伊特 还记得你告诉我们
how she broke your heart?
她怎样伤透了你的心吗
Partly your own fault for dating fucking death incarnate.
也有你的错 跟这该死的僵尸约什么会
Yeah, well, we got to talking.
就是 我们商量过了
We decided, instead of staking the bitch ourselves,
我们决定 与其我们来解决这婊♥子♥
we was gonna let you do it.
还不如让你来动手
Yeah, give her some real payback
让她好好尝尝
for the pain she done caused you.
伤害你的后果
You hear that, Ruby Red?
听到没 臭婊♥子♥
Your ex-boyfriend's gonna stick it in you one last time.
你的前男友要最后一次插♥你♥了
And I mean the stake, not your johnson.
我说的插 不是指你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Yeah, I understand. Oh, no stake tonight.
我明白 今晚不用木桩子插
You got six shots, all wooden with a silver core.
这儿有六颗子弹 全是银芯木弹
Looking at her, though,
可你们瞧瞧她
it looks like you're only gonna probably need one.
看来你只用一颗就够了
Don't get cold feet.
别害怕
It ain't murder. She's already fucking dead.
这不是谋杀 她早就死了
I know. Hoyt
我知道 霍伊特
Shut up! She done caused you a world of hurt.
闭嘴 是她害得你伤心欲绝
Not to mention she's a fucking freak of nature.
更别说她是个该死的怪物
You! Yeah, I know.
就是说你 是 我知道
You fucking hate her dead guts, right?
你恨她恨到骨子里了 对吧
You said so. Yeah, it's just it's just
你说过的 是 只是 只是...
All right, all right, all right. All right, listen here.
好吧好吧 听着
Listen here.
听我说
Now, you need to do this, brother.
你现在必须这么做 老兄
It's gonna feel good.
感觉绝对很爽
It's gonna help you heal.
抚平你受伤的心
Now...
现在
I'm gonna lock this door
我把门锁上了
and it ain't opening till you finish her.
除非你了结她 否则我不会开门
Are you absolutely sure you want to go down this path?
你真的要走这条路吗
I didn't even know this path existed until you told me.
你不告诉我 我都不知道有这条路
"You have powers you've never even dreamed of."
"你拥有做梦都想不到的强大力量"
So do I? Or was that all just bull-hockey?
我也有吗 还是你根本就是瞎扯淡
Look, we just want to find the son of a bitch that killed our parents.
听着 我们只是想找到杀死我们父母的贱♥人♥
So if my sister has secret powers that can help us,
如果我妹妹有什么神秘力量能帮到我们
y'all had better speak up.
赶紧说出来
Hey, do you have any idea what it feels like
喂 你能体会到这种感觉吗
to find out that your parents were murdered by a freaking vampire?
当你知道一个变♥态♥吸血鬼杀了你父母
You cannot come in here, start screaming about vampires,
你可不能跑到这里大喊大叫吸血鬼的事情
and just expect me to help you.
还指望我帮你的忙
When our kind came to this plane,
我们的族人来到这个位面时
we swore not to involve ourselves in such matters.
就发誓要置身事外 不惹麻烦
I know how we can help. Claudette.
我知道怎么帮上忙 克劳德特
Well, I do. Shh. Listen.
我真知道 听我说
I care about the two of you, okay?
我真的关心你们俩 知道吗
Our families have a bond. We have a bond.
咱们家族有渊源 咱们之间有关系
I don't know who killed your parents,
我不清楚谁杀了你们的父母
but there may be a way we can find out.
但也许有个办法能找出来
How? Meet me at the bridge
怎样 正午时分
where your parents were murdered at noon.
到你们父母死的那座桥上来见我
Jesus.
约瑟
Thanks. For what?
谢谢 谢什么
Are you fucking real?
你是真实的吗
Does it matter?
有关系吗
I know you got friends.
我知道你有同伙
Dipshits like you grow in bunches.
你这样的混账都是成群出现的
Oh, it's just me, Officer.
就我一个人 警官
One man doing his best to save America.
我是为了拯救美国而战斗的孤胆英雄
Save America? From what?
拯救美国 敌人是谁
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表