All I wanted to do was
我那时唯一想做的就是
feed, fuck, and kill.
吃 操 杀
It took me centuries to realize that humans
我花了数百年才认识到
aren't just talking meat.
人类并不是会说话的食物
They're our ancestors.
他们是我们的始祖
None of us would be here without them.
没有他们 就没有我们
Have you heard of the Sanguinista Movement?
你听说过原教旨派吗
They believe that humans should be farmed like cattle,
他们的信仰是把人类当作牲畜来养殖
owned like slaves. They believe in nothing.
以及奴役 他们毫无信仰可言
They've learned nothing from history.
他们没有从历史中学到教训
If we do not evolve,
如果我们不进步
if we continue to behave
如果我们继续表现得
like fucking savages,
凶残无度
the humans will rise up.
人类就会反抗
They will retaliate with their armies.
他们会组织军队进行报复
It is just a matter of time.
这只是时间问题
Right now this council
现在也只有
is the only thing preventing a civil war.
我们的议会能阻止战争
That is why I need you, Steven.
这就是我需要你的原因 史蒂夫
If, for whatever reason, our sources
不论何种原因 万一我们的人
are unable to bring Russell Edgington in quietly
不能秘密地控制罗素·爱丁顿
and he winds up on the TV
而他重上镜头
threatening to eat children,
威胁要吃掉儿童
I will need a friendly, trustworthy,
我就需要一位友善的 可信赖的
vampire mainstreamer who knows how to work a crowd.
知道如何公♥关♥的主流派吸血鬼
I won't let you down, sir.
我不会辜负您的 先生
You'd better not.
你最好给我做到
Make sure Mr. Northman and Mr. Compton
确保诺思曼先生和康普顿先生
are harnessed and thoroughly scanned.
上好套子 对他们仔细检查
We do not want a repeat of the necromancy bullshit.
我们可不希望役亡师的事儿重演
Oh. I'll take care of it, Guardian.
我会处理好的 守护者
Find out everything you can.
看你有什么发现
Now, if you guys could take your shirts off for me, that'd be great.
现在请两位帮忙 把上衣脱了吧
What is that?
那是什么
We call it the I-Stake.
我们管这叫"爱戳"
That's catchy. Right?
倒是好记 没错吧
One click and this little sucker
轻轻一按 这小玩意儿就会
will pierce your heart faster than a bullet.
迅速刺穿你的心脏 比子弹都快
Wooden-tipped, of course.
当然了 是木头的
All right, there you go.
好了 你的弄好了
Pinches a little, I know, but you'll get used to it.
有点勒得慌 不过你们会习惯的
Just imagine it's a training bra.
就当是戴训练文胸吧
Well, it's been a long time since I wore one.
行 我可是好久没有戴过了
How do you trigger these devices?
你怎么激活这装置
There's an app for that.
有专门的应用程序
You're joking. Nope.
开玩笑吧 没
So if you try to do something stupid like
所以你要是想干点傻事
attack me or try and run away or whatever,
比如袭击我 试图逃跑等等
click and splat.
只要轻轻一按 啪
Efficient.
很高效
Same applies if you try and remove the harnesses, FYI.
顺便告诉你 你要是想拿下来也一样
These things are totally indestructible--
这装置是根本没法摧毁的
waterproof, fireproof, yadda yadda yadda,
防水防火 各种防
knows who you had for breakfast and where you go to ground.
知道你早餐吃了谁 也知道你躺在哪儿
So do yourselves a favor-- don't fuck around, okay?
所以为了你们好 别到处乱搞 行吗
You guys are too cute to be goo. Thanks.
你俩那么帅 死了挺可惜的 谢谢
Shit, Sook, I looked everywhere.
该死 苏克 我都找遍了
Merlotte's?
马洛特酒吧
Her mama's? Merlotte's closed.
她妈妈家呢 马洛特关门了
Lettie Mae ain't seen her.
莱提·梅没见过她
Did you tell them? What was I gonna say?
你告诉他们了吗 要我怎么说
"Sorry, Auntie. I had your only daughter turned into a vampire.
"抱歉 阿姨 把你的独生女变吸血鬼了
Oh, and by the way, she may be brain-damaged, too."
对了 她说不定脑子也坏了"
You're welcome. It's not gonna stay a secret.
别客气 这事儿也瞒不住
Not in this town.
这镇子瞒不住事
Well, then we'd better figure out
所以我们要编个故事
some kind of story on how Tara got turned
解释下泰拉是怎么变吸血鬼的
and one that don't end in you blowing that were-bitch's head off
不能牵扯到你崩了狼人婊♥子♥的脑袋
and me helping you dispose of her body.
而我帮你处理了她的尸体
State she in, she could be anywhere, tellin' anybody anything.
以她的状态 她可能在任何地方对人乱说
It's not what she's telling people that I'm worried about.
她怎么跟人说 我倒是不担心
Sun's gonna be coming up soon.
太阳就快出来了
We gotta hope she's got enough sense
我们只求她能有足够的意识
to go to ground someplace safe.
知道找个地方躲起来
Another one?
再来一瓶吗
More. I don't care if it's cold.
再来 冷的温的没关系
You sure? I'm starving.
你确定 我饿死了
Tara, talk to me.
泰拉 跟我说说
Tell me who did this to you.
告诉我谁把你变成这样的
All right, I'm calling Lafayette.
行 我给拉法耶打电♥话♥
Sookie? She's your best friend.
苏琪呢 她是你最好的朋友
Tara, you don't want to talk to me,
泰拉 你不想跟我说
you need to talk to someone. No!
你总得找人说 不
Do not fucking call them, Sam. Don't tell them where I am.
不许打给他们 山姆 不许说我在哪儿
Promise me you'll Tara?
答应我... 泰拉
Tara?
泰拉
Tara?
泰拉
Kevin, Rosie.
凯文 罗西
Morning, Sheriff Bellefleur.
早上好 贝弗勒警长
You been working out, hon?
你最近在健身吗
Uh, actually, I have been hitting the weights here and there.
其实 我的确减了点肥
Thanks for noticing. Gotta watch that figure, huh?
多谢关心 身材要保持好哟
Now that you're a local sex symbol?
你现在可是本地的性感之星了
Rosie, shut up.
罗西 闭嘴
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What's she talking about?
她在说什么
Answer me, Officer, or I'll have you patrolling
回答我 警官 不然我让你后半个月
park urinals the rest of the month.
天天巡逻公园厕所
Nice mug shot, Sheriff.
大头照真赞 警长
Is that Facebook? I mean, it is a real nice picture.
这挂在脸书上吗 这照片真不错
I mean, from a photography standpoint.
从摄影的专业角度来看
Shut up.
闭嘴
I'm sure the good people of Bon Temps will be real glad to know
我敢肯定良辰镇的公民一定很高兴知道
y'all are spending their hard-earned tax dollars
你们把他们辛苦挣的纳税钱
surfing porno on the Internet!
都花来上黄色网站了
Get back to work!
回去工作
Sheriff Bellefleur. What?!
贝弗勒警长 干嘛
Gordon Pelt. This is my wife Barbara.
我是戈登·佩特 这是我的妻子芭芭拉
We're here to talk to you about our daughter Debbie.
我们想来跟您谈谈我们的女儿黛比
Sorry, uh--
对不起
Mr. and Mrs. Pelt, thank you for coming.
佩特先生 佩特太太 感谢你们的到来
Jimmy, on aisle 3
吉米 三号♥通道
there's a bag of dog food that opened.
有袋狗粮散了
Clean it up.
去处理下
Miss Steeler?
斯蒂勒老师
Jason Stackhouse.
杰森·斯塔克豪斯
It's been a long time.
好久不见
15 years.
十五年了
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Wait, last I heard,
等等 我听说的是
you'd moved to Indiana and married a podiatrist.
你搬去了印第安纳 嫁给了一个足科医生
A psychiatrist. We're divorced.
是精神科医生 我们离婚了
Oh. Sorry about that.
真是遗憾
But you're back in Bon Temps.
可你现在回到良辰镇了
That's awesome. You still teaching?
真是太好了 你还教书吗
No, I quit a long time ago. Wow, really?
不 我很早就辞职了 是吗
But you were-- you were so great at it.
可你 你真的是个好老师
I remember everything you ever taught me.
我记得所有你教的东西
I'm sorry. I shouldn't...
对不起 我不该...
I'd better get going.
我还是先走吧
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表