one was married to a gay preacher.
一个嫁给了基佬牧师
Crystal was a--
克莉斯多又是...
Let's not even go there.
还是别提了
But right now I'm fuck buddies with the love
而现在呢 我跟一个未成年吸血鬼上♥床♥
of my best friend's life, who's a teenage vampire.
而她还是我死党的此生最爱
It's just all kinds of messed up.
反正是乱成一团糟
But it's really great to see you.
但还是要说 很高兴见到你
I mean, really great.
真的很高兴
I've thought about you a lot over the years. Me, too.
这些年我经常想起你 我也是
What happened between us was Amazing, I know.
咱们以前的事情... 太棒了
I was gonna say wrong.
我想说不该发生
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了严重的错误
I never meant to hurt you or take advantage of you.
我从没想过要伤害你 或者利用你
Oh. I'm so sorry.
哦 真的对不起
Well, I'm not.
我不觉得啊
You taught me how to do the only thing
你教会我的 是我这辈子
I ever been great at.
唯一擅长的事情
Jason, no. I don't care what you say
杰森 不 不管你怎么说
that ain't no mistake.
我不觉得那是错误
This ain't no mistake.
这绝对不是错误
Jason.
杰森
Oh, God.
老天
You found her car where? In Bon Temps.
你们在哪里发现她的车 良辰镇
Off Hummingbird Lane.
在蜂鸟道旁
Does she have any friends there?
她在那里有朋友吗
Friends?
朋友
I wouldn't say that.
我可不这么认为
Well, what would you say?
那你有什么想法
Our daughter's missing, Herveaux.
我们的女儿失踪了 哈韦欧
As far as we know, you're the last person who saw her.
就我们所知 你是最后一个见到她的人
Honey, calm down. This isn't helping.
亲爱的 冷静点 你生气也无济于事
We know you two had a fight.
我们知道你们大吵一架
She called us, said she was
她给我们打过电♥话♥
coming home to Jackson, only she never showed up.
说要回杰克逊 但一直没出现
It was more than a fight.
我们可不仅仅是吵架
I abjured her.
我甩了她
You what? Sorry to be the one to tell you,
什么 真不希望由我来告诉你们
but she's back on the blood.
她又开始嗑血了
Caught her running around on me again.
而且发现她又背着我胡闹
Abjuring her was the only way I knew how to end it for good.
要彻底解决这事 我只能和她分手
You're lying.
你撒谎
She's been sober for over a year.
她戒瘾一年多了
She wanted to marry you, have your cubs.
她想跟你结婚 给你生崽子
Well, screwing her new packmaster was a hell of way of showing it.
是啊 为此甚至和新的狼群首领搞上了
That's my little girl you're talking about.
你现在说的可是我的宝贝女儿
If you hurt her, you son of a bitch--
如果你这狗崽子伤了她
Gordon, stop.
戈登 别说了
I didn't do anything to Debbie.
我没有对黛比做过任何事情
She's probably holed up with some drainer, getting loaded.
她可能跟血贩子藏起来了 嗑得不省人事
They found her wallet, Alcide.
警♥察♥找到了她的钱包 埃尔希德
All her money, her phone.
她的钱还在 还有手♥机♥
Now, I know Debbie's no angel.
我知道黛比不是好孩子
Something's happened to her, I can feel it.
但她肯定出事了 我能感觉到
If there's anything you can do to help us find her,
如果你有什么线索能帮我们找到她
we're at the Sunshine Inn.
来阳光旅店找我们
Yeah, I know her.
是 我认识她
That's Debbie Pelt.
她是黛比·佩特
You seen her recently? About a week ago.
最近见过她吗 一周前吧
She gave me a ride to Shreveport to run some errands.
我搭她的车去什里夫波特办点事
And you haven't seen her since?
之后还见过她吗
Did something happen to her?
她出事了吗
Been missing a few days.
失踪好几天了
We found her car abandoned about a quarter-mile from your house.
我们在离你家不远的地方发现了她的车
That's weird.
好奇怪
Jason tells me
杰森告诉我
you said Debbie was "Batshit crazy."
你曾经说黛比是"疯婆子"
What's that mean?
这话是什么意思
Her boyfriend's a good friend of mine.
她男友是我的好朋友
We try to get along, but we aren't BFFs.
我们也曾试着和平相处 但实在合不来
She can be unpredictable.
她这人实在难以捉摸
Bet she didn't appreciate her boyfriend
她的男友跟你这样的单身女做朋友
being friends with a single gal like you.
她当然会不爽
Or maybe you and this Alcide Herveaux
说不定你跟这个埃尔希德·哈韦欧
were a little more than friends.
不仅仅是朋友这么简单
Andy, if you're suggesting--
安迪 如果你是暗示...
I ain't suggesting. I'm asking.
我不是暗示 我是在询问你
Was Debbie Pelt jealous of your relationship with her boyfriend?
黛比·佩特有没有嫉恨你和她男友的关系
I don't know.
我不知道
I do know she's a V addict,
我只知道她嗑血成瘾
she's paranoid, and can be real nasty.
疑神疑鬼 而且很容易惹事
If something happened to her, I'm sorry.
如果她真的出事了 我表示遗憾
But she brought it on herself.
但她绝对是自找的
Why don't you tell that to her parents?
这话你怎么不跟她父母说
They're here searching for their only daughter.
他们来这里寻找他们的独生女了
V addicts have parents, too,
即使瘾君子也是父母生养的
and they deserve the same justice as me or you.
我们有必要还他们一个公道
Well, justice is your job, not mine.
主持正义是你的职责 不是我的
So unless disliking someone's a crime
除非现在讨厌人也算犯罪
and you're gonna arrest me for it,
那你就可以逮捕我了
I gotta get back to work, okay? For now.
否则我得回去干活了 别得意太早
Hey, Sheriff Andy.
你好 安迪警长
Miss Cleary. Speak to you outside?
克利里小姐 出去说句话吧
We fucked
完了
and our asses is goings to jail.
咱们就要蹲牢房♥了
He doesn't know anything. It didn't sound that way to me.
他什么都不知道 我可不这么认为
I listened to his thoughts.
我听了他的想法
He's more concerned about the size of his rear end right now
比起黛比·佩特 他现在更关心
than he is about Debbie Pelt. Trust me.
他的屁♥股♥大小 相信我
I know you've been through a lot,
我知道你心情不好
but I need you to keep your eye on that walk-in
不过你必须要留意冰库那边
and try and act like your normal, fabulous self.
而且务必保持镇定 以前你多有范儿
Can you do that for me?
你能做到吗
Arlene!
阿尔琳
These beans is colder than titties in a brass bra.
这些豆子比铁胸罩里的奶♥子♥还要冰
Come on, now. Shit. Well, all right!
赶紧给我过来 见鬼 行了行了
Jesus! What's your problem?
见鬼 你怎么了
I never seen her before.
我从没见过她
How about this one?
这张呢
On Facebook?
发在脸书上
Oh, I'm gonna skin those brats alive.
我要剥了那俩小混♥蛋♥的皮
I will make sure they take it down before anyone else sees it.
我一定让他们把照片撤下来 不会有人看到
Facebook already took it down.
脸书已经删了照片
It don't matter, though.
其实也无所谓
I could walk down Main Street naked
我脑袋上套个袋子
with a bag on my head, folks'd still know it was me.
在街上裸奔 别人还是能认出来我
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
Nah, don't worry about it.
算了算了 无所谓了
A town like this,
像这样的小镇
people'll stop talking about it in 15 years.
一般过个十几年大家就不会再谈起这事儿了
Anyway, now that the cat's out of the bag,
反正这事儿已经众人皆知了
uh, if you wanna, I don't know,
如果你愿意的话
take whatever this is
就把这事儿当作
to the next level,
向前走一步的契机吧
we got nothing to lose.
反正都这样了
Sheriff Andy, are you asking me to go steady?
安迪警长 你是想要确定关系吗
I guess I am.
应该算吧
Well you-- you realize I'm a witch, right?
你...你应该知道我是女巫吧
My kids are delinquents. I live in a motel.
我的儿子是小流氓 我住在汽车旅店
Well, I live with my grandma,
我还跟我奶奶住一起呢
and I'm an alcoholic and a recovering V addict
我酗酒 好不容易戒掉血瘾
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表