Excuse me.
打扰了
Good, now I've got your attention.
很好 现在你注意到姐了
Number one:
第一条
there's no feeding on humans in Fangtasia.
范塔西娅里不准吸食人血
Number fuckin' two:
该死的第二条
get out of my maker's throne before I stake you all over it.
从我创造者的宝座上滚起来 不然姐钉死你
Monarchs have lifted the ban on public feeding.
公开吸血已经解禁了
And Northman is history.
诺思曼是过去时了
The Authority has named me the new Sheriff of Area 5.
当权者任命我为第五区的新治安官
Everybody, grab a human. Drinks are on me!
诸位 找个人类 饮料我请
No!
不要
Is Hoyt gonna be okay?
霍伊特没事吧
He had a pulse, but it was real weak.
他还有心跳 不过非常虚弱
Jason'll call us from the hospital if there's any news.
杰森在医院 有消息会通知我们
What about you?
你呢
You sure you don't want to at least go get checked out?
真的不需要去检查一下吗
I'll be fine as soon as I wash the pig out of my hair.
我把头发里的猪味洗掉就没事了
All right, you know, I'll drive you home.
好吧 那我送你回家
Thanks.
多谢
Hey, Andy.
安迪
Listen, I just wanted to say It's all good.
听着 我只想说... 没什么
You saved my life. I saved yours back.
你救过我的命 我也救了你的
No, I was gonna say
不 我要说的是
you're not the worst sheriff this town ever had.
你不是本镇史上最差劲的警长
Bud Dearborne had you beat by a mile.
巴德·迪亚博比你差远了
Thanks, Sam.
多谢 山姆
Night.
晚安
Let's go get Emma.
我们去接艾玛
Yeah.
好
I first started collecting werewolves
我最初在斯堪的纳维亚召集狼人
in Scandinavia almost 2,000 years ago.
那是两千年前的事儿了
My first was a lovely werebitch named Gisla.
第一个是匹可爱的母狼叫吉斯拉
Whitest pelt, greenest eyes,
纯白的皮毛 碧绿的眼睛
loyal like you wouldn't believe,
我还没喂她喝血
even before I gave her my blood.
就忠诚得难以置信
But after-- oh, oh, oh!
喝了血后 哈哈
She'd rip apart anything that looked at me sideways.
谁不拿正眼看我 她就发飙
You think dogs are good pets,
你以为狗是好宠物
wait till you try a werewolf on V.
瞧瞧喝了血的狼人吧
I've never had a pet.
我没养过宠物
My father was allergic to everything except God.
我父亲除了神 什么都过敏
You forget that bloodbag.
忘掉那个血袋吧
Stick with me, darlin'.
跟着我 亲爱的
I'll give you the world.
我会把全世界给你
I hear a celebration is in order.
我听说这里有庆祝大会
We have a new Packmaster.
选出了新首领
To J.D., Packmaster of Shreveport.
杰·德 什里夫波特的首领
Oh, okay. All right, all right.
好了 都有都有
Okay. Yes.
很好 乖
What's your name, werebitch?
你叫什么 母狼
And who is that adorable little puppy?
可爱的小崽子又是谁
So cute.
真可爱
Name's Martha.
我是玛莎
This is my granddaughter.
这是我的孙女
Come, Martha.
过来 玛莎
Join your pack.
跟你族人一起
I chose my pack, and I swore I'd die for it,
族群是我的选择 我发誓为之而死
but I will never drink from you, fanger.
但我绝不喝你的血 尖牙鬼
The smarter the creature, the more discipline it needs.
越聪明的动物 越需要调♥教♥
No! You let go of her.
不 放开她
You let her go! For you, my darlin'.
放了她 给你的 亲爱的
Emma! Your first pet.
艾玛 你的第一个宠物
J.D., please. Not my grandbaby.
杰·德 求你了 别带走我孙女
Stop him, please.
拦住他 求你了
Mr. Edgington...
爱丁顿先生
see, Emma, she's a member of this pack,
艾玛也是群里的一员
so I can't let you do that.
我不能让你这样做
Did you think my blood was free?
你以为我的血是免费的吗
You silly, silly dog.
你这条蠢狗
Shall we? Oh, Russell, she's adorable.
走吧 罗素 她可爱极了
Emma!
艾玛
No!
不要
Dad.
老爸
Beer in the fridge.
冰箱有啤酒
Grab me one while you're in there.
顺手给我拿一瓶
How much you got on this?
你押了多少
100.
一百
Four, five.
四五百吧
So your whole disability check. Nice.
残疾金都押上了 不错啊
It's a long drive to come out here and give me another lecture.
大老远开车过来就为了教训我
It's not why I came.
不是的
I lost Packmaster.
我没当上首领
I've been abjured.
我被放逐了
So you're a lone wolf now.
那你现在是独狼了
Just like your old man.
跟你老头一样
I'm nothing like you.
我跟你不一样
Sure, you're not.
当然 不一样
Two more explosions at Tru Blood factories in Japan and Kuwait.
日本和科威特的另外两家真血工厂也发生爆♥炸♥
Steve Newlin of the American Vampire League
美国吸血鬼联盟的史蒂夫·纽林
has called the attacks "A vicious act of terrorism"
声称这是"恶性恐怖事件"
against all God-fearing, peace-loving vampire citizens of the world.
针对全世界所有虔诚的 爱好和平的吸血鬼
Oh, bollocks.
胡扯
Claude? Claudette?
克劳德 克劳德特
I'm sorry, I don't know you.
不好意思 我不认识你
Oh, Claudija.
克劳迪佳
Well, it's nice to meet you, but what are y'all doing
很高兴认识你 不过你们大半夜
in my living room in the middle of the night?
来我的客厅做什么
We brought you some soup, Sookie.
我们给你带了些汤 苏琪
Move over.
过去点
Don't believe a word of it.
一个字都别信
Vampires are behind it all. Why?
都是吸血鬼搞的鬼 为什么
They're taking over the world.
他们要占领世界
Us together again on the same side.
我们又站到一边了
That's what Godric would have wanted.
这是格瑞克所希望的
You're right.
你说的对
Where are you taking me?
你带我去哪儿
Home.
回家
Eric, no.
埃里克 不要
We gotta move fast. She won't be out long.
我们要快点 她不会昏迷太久
Where's Bill? We can't wait for him.
比尔呢 我们没时间等他了
You had me worried there for a minute.
你还让我担心了一会儿
Ready to get the hell outta here?
准备好离开这里了吗
Access granted.
同意使用
You fuckin' traitor.
你♥他♥妈♥的叛徒
I'm doing this for you.
我这是为你
You've been chosen by Lilith.
你是莉莉丝选的
This is what God wants.
这是神的意愿
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表