Terry? Get out of here, Arlene.
特里 走开 阿尔琳
Get out! Okay.
快走开 好吧
But you cut this shit out, Terry.
可你不要发疯了 特里
It's cool.
没事了
We're cool.
我们没事
This is my life that you're fucking with.
你这是在毁掉我的生活
You want to know why I came?
你想知道我为什么来这里吗
'Cause I thought you might be the one that was doing all this,
因为我曾经怀疑这一切都是你干的
but once I realized you weren't,
当我明白错怪了你
I thought maybe you'd want to help
我就想你可能愿意帮忙
before everyone turns up dead,
别让大家都死翘翘了
but I guess I was wrong.
但我好像错了
I guess you were.
我想是的
Private Eller vanished on me about five years back.
二等兵埃勒五年前从我面前消失了
You two were close.
你俩先前很要好
You got any idea where I can find him?
知道我去哪儿能找到他吗
No, I don't.
不 不知道
Thanks for your help, Bellefleur.
多谢你帮忙 贝弗勒
You done the Corps real proud.
你可真是我们军团的骄傲
**Hey, street boy*
*嘿 街头男孩
**What's your style*
*活得要有型
**Your own dead-end dreams don't make you smile*
*无路可逃的梦 掩埋你的笑意
**I'll give you something to live for*
*我来给你生活下去的动力
**Have ya, grab ya, till you're sore*
*拥有你 霸占你 直到你欲♥火♥难平
**Hello, Dad. Hello, Mom*
*你好 爸爸 你好 妈妈
**I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb*
*我是你们的樱桃炸♥弹♥
**Hello, world*
*你好 世界
**I'm your wild girl*
*我是你们的狂野女孩
**I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb*
*我是你们的樱桃炸♥弹♥
**Cherry bomb, cherry bomb*
*樱桃炸♥弹♥ 樱桃炸♥弹♥
**Cherry bomb*
*樱桃炸♥弹♥
**Cherry bomb, cherry bomb*
*樱桃炸♥弹♥ 樱桃炸♥弹♥
**Cherry bomb*
*樱桃炸♥弹♥
Thanks, Bob.
谢了 鲍勃
That was awesome.
刚才好棒啊
Wasn't it?
真的吗
Hey, want to get out of here?
想出去吗
All right.
好吧
You guys, come on.
各位 我们继续
Let's do some Foreigner. Whoo!
我们来唱外国人乐队的歌♥
Yeah!
好
We could go to the sorority house.
我们可以去会馆
Except I share a room with, like, half my pledge class
只是我有室友 半个社团的人都在呢
so we wouldn't have much privacy.
所以不够私密
Or we can go to your place.
要不去你家也行
I think I'm just gonna take you to the sorority house.
我想我还是送你回会馆吧
Nails! We will give them a show.
活春宫啊 那就让他们开开眼界
Uh, look, I'm just gonna take you back and that's it.
听着 我只是送你回去 仅此而已
I don't want to have sex tonight.
我今晚不想上♥床♥
But we were rocking so hard.
可我们刚才玩得多快活啊
Oh, I know we were.
我知道
And everything we were feeling in that entire song, that was real.
那首歌♥带给我们的感觉特别真切
Still, uh...
只是...
You seem like a real nice girl, Cammy.
你看起来是个好女孩 嘉米
And smart, too. And-- and--
很聪明 还有...
oh, you got a stomach on you that--
瞧你的腹部线条
whoa, I mean, it might even be flatter than mine.
我是说 简直比我的还平滑
So, what? Are you, like, hung up on somebody else or...?
到底怎么了 你是喜欢别人还是...
I don't know what I am.
我不知道我是什么样的人
But I do know how things would end up if you and me had sex tonight.
但我清楚如果今晚我们上♥床♥ 结局会怎样
I'd stay till morning,
我会天亮再走
'cause I like to think I'm a good guy.
因为我喜欢这种好男人的感觉
And I'd probably even take your number.
也许还会问你要电♥话♥
But then I'd get in the car and the first thing
但我上车后第一件事
I would do would be to chuck it out the window.
就是把电♥话♥号♥码扔出去
And you'd spend the next two weeks thinking it was you,
你接下来两个星期都以为是你的问题
which ain't fair at all
那样不公平
'cause the issue's all mine.
因为错都在我
You just don't seem like that much of an asshole.
可你看起来没那么混账
Yeah, I swear to God I am, though.
相信我 我就是那么混账
But I don't want to be.
但我也不想这样
Not anymore.
不想混账下去
Which is why I'm just gonna drive you home.
所以我只是送你回去
All right?
好吗
I guess my friends are pretty drunk.
我朋友们大概都喝醉了
Yeah.
是啊
All right.
走吧
Um, do me a favor and put on that sweatshirt.
帮个忙 把运动衫穿上吧
'Cause you are in some kind of shape
因为你的身材太好
and I don't need to see that shit.
我不敢多看了
I figured when the sun went down...
我以为太阳落山了就...
Me, too.
我也是
What if it don't work?
如果不成功怎么办
It has to.
必须成
Marcus.
马库斯
Thank you for bringing us to him.
谢谢你带我们找到他
Come on.
过来
You did the right thing.
你做了正确的选择
My last great act, I guess.
我最后的壮举吧
I don't know.
照我看来
It's kind of nice of you to dig your own grave for us.
你要是给自己挖个坟 就再好不过了
I wouldn't do that if I were you. God damn it, Luna.
聪明点就住手 该死的 卢娜
I had to. Sam didn't kill our Packmaster.
我必须来 杀死你们首领的不是山姆
I did.
是我
Our new Packmaster. Fucking deserved it, too.
见过新首领 他咎由自取
Careful, Alcide.
小心点 埃尔希德
You take that back. Who the fuck are you?
你收回刚才的话 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
I'm his mother.
我是他母亲
Don't you bow down to him.
不准认他做首领
You put a shifter before your own pack, Herveaux.
你居然不顾族群而去帮一个变形人 哈韦欧
I will never bow before you.
我绝不会认你做首领
I'm cool either way.
认不认我无所谓
Don't do it, Martha.
别这样 玛莎
Cat.
凯特
This is Cat Ingerslev. She'll be heading up your extraction.
这是凯特·英格斯来福 她负责帮你们脱身
Bill Compton. Eric Northman.
比尔·康普顿 埃里克·诺思曼
Not anymore you're not. Your papers.
不能再用本名了 你们的证件
Marcellus Clarke.
马塞勒斯·克拉克
Ike Applebaum?
艾克·阿皮鲍姆
New papers are very hard to come by,
新证件很难弄到
I assure you, Mr. Applebaum.
相信我 阿皮鲍姆先生
Time to say your goodbyes.
是时候告别了
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
In the name of the one true Vampire Authority,
以吸血鬼唯一最高当局的名义
in whose wisdom and justice all is made manifest by God,
以神赐的智慧与公正的名义
do not fucking move!
全都不许动
When was the last time we ate something?
我们上顿饭什么时候吃的
Eating?
吃东西
What is that?
什么是吃
I'll go and scavenge us up something.
我去弄点吃的来
Thanks.
多谢
There is dirt in my bra.
文胸里都进泥了
Did it work?
成功了吗
I don't fucking know.
我怎么知道
Tara. Tara!
泰拉 泰拉
Wake up. Tara, wake up.
醒醒 泰拉 醒醒
The head would be up there.
头在那边
Tara.
泰拉
Come on.
快醒醒
Please be okay. Please.
一定要醒来 求你了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表