We gotta get them out. Can you take me there?
咱们得把他们弄出来 你能带我过去吗
Well, I think it's in this big field out by the old Thibodeaux Farm,
应该在提波多农场后面那一大♥片♥空地上
but...
但是
it ain't really there.
说在又不在
Whatever, fairies are bad news.
反正精灵是很麻烦的
They can mess you up big time.
会把你的生活弄得一团糟
They can, like, kidnap your life,
搅和到你无法忍♥受
let alone how butt-ugly they are.
更别提他们真是丑到爆了
Right.
没错
A hate crime? Are you serious?
仇恨犯罪 你说真的吗
The only four shifters I know of in the entire Shreveport area
整个什里夫波特我只知道四个变形人
have all been shot in the last 24 hours.
他们在一天之内都遭到了枪击
Somebody yells out, "Humans rule."
有人♥大♥喊"人类是主宰"
They're firing wooden bullets.
他们发射的是木头子弹
Which are meant for vampires.
那些是用来对付吸血鬼的
Well, maybe they think they're good for all supes, Andy.
也许他们以为对所有的超自然生物都好使
The thing is, I can help you track 'em down.
关键是我能帮你追踪到他们
Sam, you ain't had the proper investigative training.
山姆 你又没受过正规的侦查训练
Listen, I can smell where somebody's been,
听着 如果有人曾经开枪
if they've fired a gun.
我能嗅出他们的气味
I can smell fear,
我能嗅出恐惧
I can shift into anything I need to
如果有需要 我能变成任何东西
and give you the most heightened senses on the planet.
能够给你提供最敏锐的感觉
I can get into places a human can't.
我能到人类进不去的地方
Plus, I got a personal stake in this.
再说了 这跟我利害相关
I can't condone vigilante justice.
我不能容忍♥私自执法
Fuck you, Andy.
去你的 安迪
You're human.
你是人类
You got no idea what it's like
你根本无法理解
having people want to kill you just 'cause of what you are.
别人因为种族有别就想杀你是什么感觉
You either let me help you find these motherfuckers
你要是不用我帮你找到这些混账
or I'll do it on my own. Your call.
那我自己干 随便你
God, he is such a fucking parody of himself.
老天 他成天就这副鬼德行
I hate him.
真是讨厌
Check this shit out.
瞧瞧这贱♥人♥
That fucker killed Marcus. Got no right.
这烂人杀了马库斯 他没这个权利
J.D. What the fuck are you doing here?
杰·德 你♥他♥妈♥的来这里干嘛
You ain't a member of this pack.
你又不是帮里的人
Well, I don't remember resigning.
我不记得我退出了
Yeah?
是吗
Well, you gonna remember me kicking your sorry ass out.
那你会记得我把你打得屁滚尿流
Goddamn right.
说得好
Nice.
行啊
Martha know about her?
玛莎知道她吗
Don't you worry about me and Martha.
不用你管我和玛莎的事儿
We got an arrangement. That arrangement include
我们早有协议 其中还包括
you sucking down vampire blood like it's mother's milk?
像吃奶一样嗑血吗
The fuck?
啥玩意儿
You out of your fucking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
You're gonna get yourself killed.
你是在找死
Not that I give a shit about that.
我才懒得管你的死活
But you're gonna take down several of these wolves with you.
可你会害了这儿好些狼人
Just like you did Nate and Woody already.
就像你害了内特和伍迪一样
Listen. If you wanna continue
听着 如果你还想
what we started last night, I'll be happy to oblige.
继续昨晚的事儿 我奉陪到底
I accept the role of master of this pack.
我接受本狼群的首领之位
Now you hold on.
靠边站吧
You passed up that opportunity when you had the shot.
有机会的时候你没有要 过期作废了
We got a new Packmaster now.
现在我们有了新的首领
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
You. Me.
你吧 就是我
And just how did that happen?
这又是怎么回事呢
Well, ain't nobody challenge me.
因为没有人向我挑战
Then let me be the first.
那我来做第一个
And I know you're juicing.
我知道你嗑血了
I'll be damned before I let you take down my pack without a fight.
我岂能一场架都不打 任凭你害了我的狼群
Yeah? Where's your second?
是吗 那你的帮手呢
You gotta have a second before you can challenge the master.
你要挑战首领 就必须有个帮手
That's the fucking law. There you go.
这可是规矩 没错
Unless you think you're above our laws.
除非你自认为不用守规矩
Is that it? Yeah, he does.
是这样吗 他就是这样的
Is this really the kind of guy you want to be your Packmaster?
你们想让这种家伙当你们的首领吗
Hell no. Fuck you.
当然不想 去你的
Yeah.
想
Yeah?
想吗
Well, which one of you's willing to be his second?
你们哪个愿意做他的帮手
Put your fucking meat where your bark is.
敢说不敢认吗
I will.
我愿意
Well, I guess I shoulda seen this coming.
我早该料到有这么一天
'Cause you way too pretty to not be stupid.
你还真是他妈的胸大无脑
Yeah? What's your excuse?
是吗 那你的理由呢
You want punishment, Herveaux?
你想要惩罚 哈韦欧
Well, I'll be happy to give it to you.
我非常乐意满足你
Just say when.
说个时间
Get the fuck out.
滚出去
No welcoming party?
居然没有接风宴
That can't be good.
肯定没好事
At least it's not a firing squad.
至少没上行刑队
Congratulations, boys.
恭喜了 孩子们
Hail the conquering heroes.
向凯♥旋♥的英雄致敬
Roman is very impressed.
罗曼大喜过望啊
Please.
请坐
And we don't need these anymore.
我们就不用这玩意儿了
Our heartfelt congratulations
向你俩致以最真诚的祝贺
and gratitude to you both.
和最诚挚的感激
Okay, stand still.
好了 站好别动
Don't wanna accidentally activate this thing.
可别不小心触发了这玩意儿
Wouldn't that be ironic? But funny.
那就太讽刺了 但很有意思
I still can't believe you snagged that little psychopath alive.
我还是不敢相信你们活捉了那老变♥态♥
You boys have certainly won me over.
我算是败给你们俩了
Have we learned who released Russell from the ground to begin with?
有没有查出是谁把罗素从地下挖出来的
Salome has been interrogating Russell, but...
莎乐美一直在拷问他 但...
Well, he's been a little tight-lipped.
他的嘴有点紧
We should know soon.
很快会有结果
But for a moment, at least, let's celebrate.
不过现在呢 我们先庆祝一下吧
Would it be possible for me to speak to Chancellor Gainesborough?
我能和盖恩斯伯法官说几句话吗
Chancellor Gainesborough has revealed
盖恩斯伯法官在你离开期间
her true Sanguinist leanings while you were gone.
对自己的原教旨派倾向供认不讳
Anyway, I should go back
总之 我该回去
to interrogating Mr. Edgington,
审问爱丁顿先生了
who I'm hoping will provide us with a wealth
希望他能给我们提供很多
of useful intelligence.
有用的信息
Be careful.
小心点
He's the strongest vampire I've ever met.
他是我见过的最强大的吸血鬼
Oh, he's been silvered intravenously.
已经注射过精炼银了
He's quite impaired.
他没法动弹
Trust me.
相信我
Congratulations again, and thank you both for what you've done.
再次祝贺你们 同时再次感谢你们的努力
We will not forget. It was our duty.
我们永远不会忘记 这是我们的职责
Boy Scout. Delinquent.
天真 流氓
My boys, my boys, there are my boys.
小伙子们 你们在这里啊
From here on out, officially known
从现在开始 你们将会作为
as the guys who took down Russell Edgington.
擒获罗素·爱丁顿的英雄载入史册
How's that sound? Well done, well done.
听起来怎么样 干得好 很漂亮
Roman? That looks like a very special bottle of blood.
罗曼 那瓶血看起来十分特别呀
Well, yes it is, Rosalyn.
的确很不寻常 罗莎琳
18th-century Austrian hemophiliac,
是十八世纪奥地利血友病患者的血
not that I know too much about these fancy, antique bloods.
我对这种高级的古董血所知甚少
All I know is that it cost a fucking fuckload of money.
我只知道 这玩意儿真♥他♥妈♥的贵啊
Sit. Sit.
请坐 请坐
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表