Well, I did.
可我想了
I thought, "You don't have to do this.
我想 "你不必亲自动手
You've got the gun now. You could call the police
你拿到了枪 你可以报♥警♥
or Jason and they'd lock her away forever."
或者找杰森 他们会把她永远关起来"
I decided to pull the trigger instead.
可我还是决定扣动扳机
I wanted to kill her.
我想杀了她
Does that sound like self-defense to you?
你觉得这是正当防卫吗
Give me some gloves. By the sink.
给我副手套 在水槽那儿
The Guardian wanted Nan followed to make sure
守护者希望有人跟踪南
she carried out his orders.
确保她按命令行事
I saw an opportunity to save Eric, so I took it.
我觉得是救埃里克的机会 于是接受了任务
So nobody in the Authority knows about your relationship?
当权者中没人知道你俩的关系吗
And they never will.
他们永远不会知道
We were only connected through our maker.
我们只通过我们的创造者联♥系♥
And Godric is gone.
而格瑞克已经死了
As a chancellor of the Authority,
作为当权者的首席法官
I mean, you're taking a huge risk.
你冒了很大的风险
Why would you Because I'd do anything for Eric.
你为何 因为我愿意为埃里克做任何事
And I would do anything for you.
我也愿意为你做任何事
And because you did what you did,
况且正是因为你们的作为
protecting us from the necromancers.
使得我们免受役亡师所害
That we would reward you for it with the true death
嘉奖措施却是判处你们死刑
speaks volumes about how out of step
足见如今当权者的决议
the Authority's current agenda is.
全然与现实脱轨
I'm not alone in this belief.
这样想的不止我一个
Factions within the Authority?
上头起了内讧
I had arranged for our car to be conveniently ambushed when we hit 310.
我本来安排车子到310公路时进行伏击
Our attackers were going to take out my driver there.
我们的人计划在那里解决掉我的司机
Unfortunately, the stunt you pulled in the trunk
不幸的是 你们在车里的小动作
came 12 miles too soon. Sorry.
提早了十二英里 抱歉
Don't be. It was badass.
不用 干得漂亮
So what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
We go to ground for the day, make new arrangements for tomorrow night.
白天先到地下休息 安排明天晚上的行动
Lilith willing, we'll be safe.
愿莉莉丝保佑我们
It's rusty, but solid.
生了锈 不过很结实
Agreed. Wait for me inside, will you?
没错 去里面等我吧
I have to call New Orleans and lie my ass off.
我得给新奥尔良那边打电♥话♥ 扯个幌子
I strongly recommend holding still.
我强烈建议你们别动
Guardian, please. It's Chancellor Gainsborough.
请接守护者 我是盖恩斯伯首席法官
I knew you had friends in high places,
我知道你在高层有人
but a chancellor of the Authority?
没想到是当权者的首席法官
Who else knows about this? No one.
还有谁知道 没人
Sir, we had a hiccup. Not even Pam.
长官 我们有点麻烦 帕姆都不知道
No, the king and his sheriff are gone,
不 国王和他的治安官死了
but unfortunately I lost Hayes in the process.
不幸的是海耶斯牺牲了
Yes, it's a fair trade-off, I agree.
对 我同意 这很值得
But the cleanup took a little longer than expected,
不过 清理痕迹有一点点麻烦
so I'm having to go to ground for the day.
所以我白天只能先到地下了
You're welcome, Guardian.
不客气 守护者
You always were an amazing liar.
你总是那么会骗人
Even the best of liars can be ended.
最厉害的骗子也有穿帮的时候
I hope you both understand that tomorrow night
我希望你俩都能明白 明晚
you'll be saying goodbye to the life you've known forever.
你们就要和过去的生活说再见了
If you come back, if you ever return,
如果你们回来 只要一露面
it'll be the true death of me.
我必死无疑
I understand.
我懂
As do I.
我也懂
Good.
那就好
Let's get some rest.
我们休息吧
You should let me do this for you.
你应该要我帮你
Jesus was way too good to wind up in a shower curtain, Sook.
约瑟是好人 不能随便用浴帘包了 苏克
Please, Lafayette, I want to do this for you.
拜托 拉法耶 我想帮你
No!
不
Let's go in, then.
那我们进去吧
Where the fuck did he go?
他死哪儿去了
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
I mean he was right there.
他本来就在这儿
Right fucking there in my hand chair.
就他妈坐在我的椅子上
Maybe Eric or Bill moved him.
也许埃里克或比尔把他移走了
Why would they do that, Sook?
他们为什么要这样做 苏克
I don't know. Maybe they were trying to help.
我不知道 可能他们就想帮忙而已
You weren't yourself yesterday.
以你昨天的那种状况
Maybe you just don't remember the details.
可能是有些细节不记得了
I remember everything.
我什么都记得
I remember sticking that knife in him.
我记得把刀扎进他身体
And it went in like he was warm butter.
那感觉就好像他是一块热黄油
And he fucking hated that goddamn chair, too.
而且他还很讨厌那把椅子
All right, we've got to get you out of here. Come on.
好吧 我们还是先离开这里 来吧
Sook, people need to say goodbye.
苏克 人要道别
People need to be said goodbye to.
也要听别人道别
I'm sorry. I'll go wait in the car.
对不起 我去车里等你
Jesus.
约瑟
Come on.
拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快 拜托
Come on. Come on.
拜托了 快点
Jesus.
约瑟
You told me to keep on breathing.
你叫我保持呼吸
Told me to keep on living.
叫我坚强地活下去
How?!
怎么活
You boys get some rest.
你们俩去休息吧
Thanks, Pops. Yeah, thanks.
谢了 爸爸 谢谢了
Yeah.
好的
What the hell? Who's that?
怎么回事 他是谁
Pretty sure it's the sheriff.
应该是警长没有错
No way.
不可能
I'm telling you, it is.
我很确定 就是他
You the sheriff?
你是那个警长吗
I am.
是的
Uh, Holly, your kids are back from their hunting trip.
霍莉 你的儿子们打猎回来了
Mama's a heavy sleeper. She sure is, ain't she?
妈妈一向睡得很死 确实睡得够死
Holly. Mama!
霍莉 妈妈
Boys. Boys? Boys!
孩子们 孩子们
What are you doing here? Hey, Mama.
你们在这儿做什么 妈妈
Oh, shit.
操
Andy, um...
安迪
these here are my boys Wade and Rocky.
这是我俩孩子 韦德和洛奇
This here is Sheriff Bellefleur.
这位是贝弗勒警长
I told you he was the sheriff. How you do?
跟你说他是警长吧 你好吗
Oh, I'm all right.
我很好
Your father wasn't supposed to have you home till noon.
你♥爸♥不是该中午把你们送过来吗
And this ain't what it looks like, boys.
我俩的关系不是你们想的那样 小伙子们
I care about your mother.
我很关心你们的妈妈
I really do. Y'all need to know that.
你们要知道 我真的很关心
Andy, you should go. You really should.
安迪 你该走了 你真该走了
I know I should. Where's my pants?
我知道 我的裤子呢
Shit, I don't know.
操 我怎么知道
Me either.
我也不知道
Oh, I found them.
找到了
On the couch, Mama?
沙发上也来啊 妈妈
Where I sleep?
我睡觉的地方啊
Jesus, Mama!
天啊 妈妈
How hard would it be to try to be a better mother?
做个尽职的母亲有那么难吗
Oh, once again, your dad's perfect and I'm the bitch.
又来了 你爹完美无缺 老娘永远是贱♥货♥
He gets to have all the fun, and I get all the shit.
他可以到处找乐子 我屁事都不行
I'm not saying don't have fun.
我不是说你不能找乐子
So was Terry, like, a real badass?
特里是不是很牛逼
Language, Lisa.
别说脏话 莉萨
But was he? What she said? Sorry, Ma.
是不是啊 她说的对吗 抱歉 妈
He sure was. Two of you can be real proud of your step-dad.
确实厉害 你俩可以为继父感到自豪
But now all I do is flip burgers.
可我现在只是个掂大勺的
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表