Just giving you a shout-out
告诉你们一声
to let you know that your countdown has started.
你们的倒计时已经开始了
Our countdown? Yeah, your iStakes
什么倒计时 你们的爱戳
are set to activate at dawn. Bummer, right?
在黎明时就会激活 很扫兴 对吧
There must be some kind of mistake.
一定是有什么误会吧
No, I'm launching a test.
没有 我正在启动测试
Are your iStakes glowing?
你们的爱戳是不是在闪
Yeah, they're glowing. Cool.
是在闪 棒极了
That means we're good to go. Good luck.
这代表设备运作正常 祝你们好运
And if you don't make it,
如果你们没能活下来
it's been rad serving you.
我很高兴曾经为你们服务
Peace out.
别了
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
They took Russell inside.
他们把罗素送到楼里去了
We don't have much time. We should split up.
时间紧迫 我们应该分头行事
I'll take the north wing, and you take the south.
我搜查北侧 你去南侧
Even at full speed,
就算用最快的速度
it's a lot of ground to cover.
要搜的范围还是很大
Sookie, we'd like to thank you for getting us this far,
苏琪 谢谢你帮我们找到这里
but Eric and I will take it from here.
剩下的就留给我跟埃里克吧
You can stay outside with Doug and Alcide.
你可以和道格还有埃尔希德留在外面
Yeah, right. We don't have time to worry about you.
是啊 我们没时间去担心你
First of all, I've seen enough horror movies
首先 那些恐怖片告诉我
to know you don't split up
在又大又阴森的房♥子里
when you're in a big, scary asylum
面对一个四处游荡的杀人狂
and there's a crazed killer on the loose.
大家绝对不能单独行动
Second, I think it's fair to say that my microwave fingers
再者 我认为这里除了太阳
and the sun are about the only things around here
我的微波指是唯一能
that seem to have any effect on Russell,
伤到罗素的了
so the way I see it, it's me protecting you from him,
因此在我看来 是我在保护你们吧
instead of the other way around.
而不是要你俩来担心我
Third, I got a headache
最后 我头很疼
and I gotta pee something fierce,
而且正内急
so I'd just as soon get this over with.
所以还是快点完事走人吧
Doug.
道格
We got us a wooden bullet here.
找到一颗木质子弹
Silver core.
银芯的
Wooden bullets kill shifters?
木质子弹能杀死变形人吗
Sure, but so do regular bullets.
可以 但一般的子弹就行了
Wooden bullets kill vamps, though.
但木制子弹能杀吸血鬼
If they hit the heart.
如果射中心脏的话
Maybe the killers are after vamps, too.
也许凶手也在追杀吸血鬼
Or maybe they got a grudge against supes in general.
或者他们就是不喜欢超自然生物
You guys need anything else?
你们还有什么需要吗
Nah, we'll be in touch.
没了 有事再找你
Hey, uh, sorry about your friends, man.
很遗憾你的朋友出事了
Thanks, Jason.
谢谢 杰森
Bullet came from this direction.
子弹是从这个方向射出来的
Hey, you know what's fucked up?
你知道哪里出问题了吗
I got a pretty long list.
哪里都出了问题
No, all this supernatural shit,
不 这些超自然的烂事
these killings.
这些凶杀案
They've been going on for years.
这几年来没完没了
Us humans just started paying
因为吸血鬼出棺
attention 'cause the vamps came out of the coffin.
我们人类才开始注意这些事
But before that,
但在那之前
the supes had been killing people,
这些超自然生物一直在杀人
making it look all natural,
而且假装是人为的
and we've been none the fucking wiser.
而我们像白♥痴♥一样什么都不知道
The vampires--
吸血鬼们
they've been getting away with this shit forever.
他们总能逃脱罪责
Looks like tire tracks.
看起来像轮胎印
BF Goodrich radials.
百路驰的纹路
Shooter stood right here and, boom,
开枪的人就站在这儿 砰
shot down those poor people in cold blood.
无情地射死了那些可怜的人
They never had a chance.
他们连反抗的机会都没有
Wolves have been here.
狼人来过
They come with Russell.
他们和罗素一起来的
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这里
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Remind me to avoid peach schnapps in future.
以后提醒我别喝桃味烈酒了
Turn left.
向左转
I've never been to New York City.
我从来没去过纽约市
I'm just saying. If I die,
我只是想说 如果我死了
I will never have made it to the Big Apple.
我永远也没法去纽约了
New York City smells like pee
纽约满是骚臭味
and the people are rude.
那儿净是蛮子
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
It's okay, Doug. It's okay.
没事的 道格 没事
Good Lord in heaven.
老天哪
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Seems like we're in the right place.
看来我们来对地方了
Hoyt?
霍伊特
Oh, hey, Tara.
嘿 泰拉
What's with the get-up?
你怎么打扮成这样
It's the look. For fangbangers.
装扮而已 尖牙控的装扮
Never took you for no fangbanger.
我一直以为你不是尖牙控
I never took you for no vamper.
我还一直以为你不是吸血鬼呢
People change.
人是会变的
Well, what do ya say?
你意下如何
Go home to your mama, Hoyt.
回家找你妈去吧 霍伊特
What the fuck is wrong with me?
我怎么了
What, my blood's not good enough for you?
你是觉得我的血不够好吗
This way.
这边
The morgue. How convenient.
太平间 真够方便的
Bellefleur, hey.
贝弗勒 嘿
Hey, come on, Bellefleur!
醒醒 贝弗勒
I saw it, too.
我也看到了
I saw the Ifrit.
我看到了伊夫利特
You saw it?
你看到了
It was watching us.
它在看着我们
I'm not crazy? We've gotta get out of here.
我没有疯 我们必须离开这儿
No. We're protected here.
不 这儿很安全
The walls are flame-retardant.
这儿的墙壁是阻燃的
I installed a sprinkler system. Eller.
我安装了喷水系统 埃勒
We've got to get
我们必须
the fuck out of here.
离开这鬼地方
This is what it's been waiting for, to get us all together.
它等的就是这个机会 我们都聚在一起
We are sitting ducks down here.
我们在这儿是坐以待毙
You're right.
你说得没错
You're fucking right.
你是对的
I got a friend.
我有个朋友
He lives on a house boat down on the Gulf.
他住在海湾的一个船屋里
Maybe we could go there.
也许我们可以去那里
Sergeant, what the fuck?
中士 你什么意思
I gotta hand it to you. That performance was fucking brilliant.
我真佩服你 你演技太强了
No, I did believe him. He was right.
不 我是真♥相♥信他 他说得没错
I saw that monster in the flames.
我看到了火中的魔鬼
Help me with him.
帮我一把
No way, Sergeant. I meant what I said.
不成 中士 我说的都是真的
That woman cursed us.
那个女人诅咒了我们
We gotta get the fuck out of here. All of us.
我们必须离开这里 一起走
I am sick of you crazy fucks.
我受够你们的疯话了
Now you either help me secure the prisoner,
现在你要么帮我绑住囚犯
or get the fuck out.
要么就滚出去
God damn it, Bellefleur.
该死的 贝弗勒
We're gonna get him some help.
我们得帮帮他
Come morning, we'll turn him in to local authorities.
明天一早 我们把他交给地方政♥府♥
I saw it, Sergeant.
我看到了 中士
The Ifrit.
伊夫利特
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表