He's crazy, Holly.
他已经疯了 霍莉
As in, off the deep end.
完全失去了理智
No, Arlene. What he is is PTSD.
不对 阿尔琳 那只是创伤后遗症
Okay? There's a big difference between that and crazy.
好吧 这跟疯了完全是两码事
No, you didn't see him last night. He looked like shit.
不 你昨晚没见到他 他神经兮兮的
And then he was telling me that there's this spirit made of smoke
他还告诉我有个浓烟变成的鬼
that's chasing him 'round the country, hunting him down.
满世界追他 要干掉他
That doesn't sound crazy to you?
这听起来还不够疯吗
Not necessarily. Not necessarily?
不一定啊 这还不一定
Look, after everything we've been through,
听我说 我们一起经历过那么多怪事
we both know there's all kinds of things out there.
我们都知道大千世界无奇不有
Things we don't understand.
有很多事情是我们不能理解的
Now, I'm not saying it is for real.
我现在并不是说那就是真实的
I'm just asking, are you gonna be able to live with yourself
我只想问你 如果你放弃了那个男人
if you give up on that man and it turns out that it was?
而他说的都是真的 你承受得了这个后果吗
Well, fuck you and your tough love.
去你的 你真是一针见血
Sorry, babe.
抱歉 宝贝儿
Knock, knock.
我进来了
What time is it?
几点了
Uh, it's just before noon.
快到中午了
Shouldn't you be at work? Yeah, probably.
怎么没去上班 是啊
I don't know how to make lunch so I made you breakfast instead.
我不会做午餐 只好做了早餐
Uh, listen. About last night?
听着 昨晚那事儿吧
It's not your fault, Sook.
不是你的错 苏克
What are you talking about?
你说什么呀
I'm talking about the shit we learned last night.
我说昨晚知道的破事儿
About your blood being in the back seat and all.
你的血在后座上 然后什么什么的
It has to be on your mind. Don't tell me it ain't.
你肯定在想这事儿 别否认了
I thought I was supposed to be the one who could hear people's thoughts.
你也会读心啊 我以为就我会
You know, I always thought it was my fault.
知道吗 我一直觉得是我的错
I mean, we both did.
我是说 我们都这样想
Jason, I never said anything to--
杰森 我从没说过任何...
I know you didn't, Sook. That's my point.
我知道你没说 苏克 我正想说这个
I mean, not once, in all these years,
这么多年来 你从来都没有
have you ever treated me like their dying was on me.
因为是我的错而责怪过我
We were so young and--
那会儿我们都还小
and it was so unfair.
真是不公平啊
And still you-- you never even slipped.
而你 你从来没有放弃
Today, we know the truth.
现在我们知道真♥相♥了
But I will be damned if I let you take that on
你从未怪罪于我 我要是强加于你
because you never let me.
那我就不是人
And I love you for it.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And yes, you can eat my bacon.
还有 没问题 你可以吃我的培根
Yeah.
好的
Andy? Hey, Sheriff Dearborn.
安迪 你好 迪亚博警长
I was wondering if we could talk.
我们能不能谈谈
I ain't the Sheriff anymore, Andy.
我不担任警长了 安迪
You are.
你才是
And now ain't exactly a good time.
现在我也没时间
Look, I'm having a crisis of confidence
听我说 我现在遇到了信任危机
and I could use some advice.
需要一些建议
We got some killers out there,
我们遇到了一些杀手
a whole group of them.
一大群呢
And they're going after shit I don't even understand.
他们正在追杀不知所谓的玩意儿
And I keep feeling like...
我一直都觉得
Do I suck at this, Bud?
我是不是不称职啊 老兄
When I retired, did I say anything to you
我退休的时候 有对你说过
about dropping by any time you damn well felt like it?
遇到烦心事随时来找我这种话吗
'Cause I don't remember having that conversation.
我可不记得我说过
Buddy?
大哥
Come on. Water's 103, just like you like it.
快来嘛 水温四十度 你最喜欢了
I'll be right there, sweetie.
马上过来 小甜心
Like I said. Not a good time.
我就说了我没空
Where's, uh-- where's Lynn?
林恩去哪儿了
Riverboat gambling.
在船上赌博呢
Look, Andy, I get that the job's stressful.
听我说 安迪 我知道这工作压力很大
I did it for 43 years.
我做了四十三年
But I'm retired now.
但我现在已经退休了
The wife's out of town, the hot tub's just right,
我老婆出门了 浴缸的水温刚刚好
and I've got an experimental male enhancement ointment
我还搞了点大力神油
I'm anxious to try out.
等不及要试了
So, go on.
赶紧走吧
Get out of here and let a man relax.
走开 别妨碍我享受生活
Been expecting you.
一直等着你呢
Hola?
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Shit.
见鬼
Hello? Hola?
你好 你好
Hola!
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, Lordy. Have mercy on my soul.
老天爷 请宽恕我的灵魂
Have mercy on the whole messed up human race.
宽恕不知所谓的人类吧
My Jesusito, he had a gift.
我的约瑟有个天赋
Your Jesusito had a shitload of gifts.
你的约瑟有一堆天赋
But you wouldn't know that, would you?
但你又不知道 对吧
He spit on this family when he gave away our gift to you.
他把我们的天赋传给你 就是唾弃整个家族
Tonight, I spit back.
今晚 该我还手了
Tonight, I will take back what belongs to me.
今晚 我要拿回我的东西
I spit first, you sick fucking fuck.
我先唾弃你 你个变♥态♥的混账
I feel fine, Sam.
我还行的 山姆
I should be out there helping you.
我应该出去帮你
I already told you, I'm on their trail.
我都跟你说了 我正在追踪他们
When I come across any of these fuckers,
如果遇到这些贱♥人♥
ain't a chance in hell they're gonna get away.
他们绝对跑不掉的
But Like it or not, Luna, you're safer here.
但是 无论如何 卢娜 这儿安全
It also happens to be where you belong.
正好你又在这儿
So you can get back on your feet,
等你康复了
move Emma home where she belongs.
把艾玛接回家
Bad timing?
不是时候吧
Actually, your timing's perfect.
正是时候
Sam's had about all he can take of me.
山姆把我打击得不行了
Not much of a patient, are we?
咱都不是乖乖听话的病人 对吧
I'm a raving lunatic bitch.
我就是胡言乱语的疯女人
Ooh, you said it.
可是你自己说的
Well, I got junk magazines, junk food,
我带了无聊杂♥志♥和垃圾食品
'cause I know how awful hospital food can be,
我知道医院的伙食有多烂
and then, of course, the flowers to class this up a bit
还带了一束花儿 提升一下档次
so I don't seem so W.T.
省得看起来没品位
Thank you, Sookie. I love all of it.
谢谢你 苏琪 我都喜欢
But right now, it's all about the Sonic.
但现在 我只爱音速快餐
How you holding up? Get any sleep?
你还行吗 睡了会儿没
What the hell's sleep?
睡个头
How 'bout I buy you a cup of coffee?
要不我给你买♥♥杯咖啡吧
Word around town is you're some kinda
镇里都疯传 说你是个
bulletproof superhero or something.
刀枪不入的超级英雄
My friends got shot and killed for no other reason
我的朋友们就因为跟那些枪手
than they were different from the people doing the shooting.
不是一个种族而遭到枪击和杀害
And they shot at me and Luna for the exact same reason.
他们因为同样的原因向我和卢娜开枪
And, fuck, Sookie. They even went after her daughter.
更可恶的是 苏琪 连她女儿都不放过
You know, girl's only eight?
知道吗 那小女孩才八岁
Is this the kind of world she's gonna grow up in?
这就是她要生活的世界吗
People are scum.
尽是人♥渣♥
I'll be honest, Sam.
说实话吧 山姆
That doesn't sound like much of a superhero speech.
这可不像是个超级英雄应该说的话
Yeah, well, I didn't ask to be called a hero.
我可没想着要成为什么英雄
Super, bulletproof, or otherwise.
不管超级 刀枪不入什么的
Thank you for this.
谢了
Can I ask you something? If you dare.
能问个问题吗 只要你敢
Say you could trade in what you are
如果你能改变身份
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表