It's not. 'Cause your life is on the line here.
不是 你在这儿有危险
You won't want me to stay with you
如果听了我拒绝你的原因
once you've heard why I can't stay with you.
你就不会想跟我在一起了
Whatever it is, I can handle it.
不管为什么 我都能接受
Last night, when I got back from Bill's--
昨晚我从比尔那儿回来后...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, get the fuck up out of here, wolf.
喂喂喂 从这里滚出去 臭狼
What the fuck is his problem?
他发什么病呢
He just broke up with his boyfriend.
他刚跟男友分开
He ain't exactly himself.
现在情绪不稳定
I'm real sorry about you and your boyfriend,
我很抱歉你没了男朋友
but I'm here because Sookie's in danger.
可我来是因为苏琪有危险
I heard. I've been listening.
我听见了 从头到尾听着呢
How the fuck do you think you can protect her from an ancient,
你们这些狼人只知道招惹吸血鬼
pissed-off vampire when all werewolves do
怎么保护她 怎么对付一个古老
is piss off vampires even more?
而且气炸了的吸血鬼
We done with all this supernatural bullshit.
我们受够你们这些超自然怪物了
You heard me? No vampires, no witches,
听见了没 去你♥妈♥的♥吸血鬼 女巫
no ghosts, no maenads,
去你♥妈♥的♥鬼魂 女祭司
and no motherfucking werewolves.
还有你们这群操蛋的狼人
Don't fucking growl at me.
别他妈的朝老子吼
I'll make whatever fucking noise I want.
我愿意怎么吼就怎么吼
Why don't you just get the fuck up out of our lives?
你们就不能少给我们添麻烦
You should go.
你该走了
I'm throwing you a lifeline here. Please take it.
我是来救你的命 请接受我的好意
Like I said, I can't.
我说了 不行
You know where to find me if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意了 你知道去哪儿找我
God damn, Sook, what the fuck was that?
见鬼 苏克 你到底是怎么回事
You're gonna get us both locked up.
你这样会害惨我们的
How fucking stupid can you be?
你怎么蠢到这种程度
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
The sun will be going down soon.
太阳要下山了
We should be there for Tara when it does.
等时间到了 咱们去找泰拉
I'll get some True Blood.
我去拿点人造血
Sure is a stubborn son of a bitch.
那婊♥子♥养♥的♥还真是嘴硬
We get anything out of him yet?
套出什么没有
No, ma'am.
没有 夫人
You already confessed to killing him.
你都已经承认杀了他
Why the fuck won't you tell us where he is?
为什么不说出他现在的位置
Maybe you're just not asking nice enough.
你要是态度好点说不定我会说呢
Give us a minute.
你们先下去
And you are?
你是哪位
The name's Martha.
我叫玛莎
What can I do for you, Martha?
有什么可以帮你的吗 玛莎
Werewolves are pack people.
狼人都是群居的
And when our Packmaster dies,
我们的老大死的时候
there's certain things we have to do to honor him.
肯定要举♥行♥仪式祭奠他
We need his body back in order to do that.
这就需要他的尸体
I bet now you're gonna tell me if I take you to him,
我就知道 你肯定会说如果我带你去找他
no harm will come to me.
我就会没事的
No.
不对
But I will promise you this.
但我能向你保证
Lead us to Marcus,
只要带我们找到马库斯
and no harm will come to Luna or Emma.
我们绝不伤害卢娜和艾玛
He wouldn't have wanted it to anyhow.
马库斯也不希望她俩发生什么不测
Well, let's go.
好吧 我们走
I'll miss you, too, my brother.
我也想念你 我的哥哥
Might want to keep the noise down in there.
你们小声一点儿行不行
New Orleans is only 60 miles away.
新奥尔良就在六十英里之外
What is that?
什么声音
Uh, that's my phone.
是我的手♥机♥
You still got your phone?
你还带着手♥机♥
How could you be so stupid?
你怎么这么蠢
My phone is untraceable, Nora.
我的手♥机♥是反追踪的 诺拉
We fight like siblings,
我们像兄妹一样厮打
but we fuck like champions.
像勇士一般做♥爱♥
Alcide, my faithful friend. How are you?
埃尔希德 我忠诚的朋友 你好吗
All right, thanks for letting me know.
好的 谢谢你告诉我
Eric, what is it?
埃里克 他说什么了
Drink, drink, drink...
喝呀 喝呀 喝呀
Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink.
喝呀 喝呀 喝呀 喝呀 喝呀
Nice. Nice.
厉害 厉害
I swear, you are the coolest vampire I ever met.
我发誓 你是我见过的最酷的吸血鬼
You really are. Thank you.
毫无疑问 谢谢夸奖
You know, our college accepts vampires.
我们学校可以录取吸血鬼
They have night classes and everything.
他们开设了夜校什么的
And you could join our house.
你可以住我们的会馆
I don't know. I mean, people go to college
我不觉得 上大学不就是为了将来
to become big and powerful, right?
成为有权有势的人物 不是吗
Well, I already am, so why do all that work?
但我已经是了 还费力上大学干什么
I believe it was to you.
应该是轮到你了
I believe it was.
我想也是
That better be gone when I get back.
我回来之前你最好喝完
Boom! Hook it up, baby.
轰轰 搞起来 宝贝
You're hooking up with a vampire.
你在勾搭吸血鬼呀
Oh, Jason. What are you doing here?
杰森 你来干什么
Just thought, since I'm yours and all...
我只是想 既然我是你的...
Jason, you know what I said last night,
杰森 昨晚我说的话
that was just to-- that was just to protect you.
那只是...只是为了保护你
You know, the conversation we had before,
我们先前的那次谈话
it still applies.
还是算数的
Oh, of course it does.
当然算数了
Hell, I love when shit applies.
我最喜欢说话算数了
Hey, can we get some more beer in here, please?
能再弄些啤酒来吗 谢啦
Um, hold on a sec.
你等一等
Support staff, my friends need more beer.
后勤 我的朋友们要啤酒
Right away, Miss Hamby.
马上来 汉姆比小姐
Having a party?
开派对呀
No, I totally would have invited you.
本来也想邀请你过来的
I just-- you know, I think some of them are underage.
但你知道的...他们有些人还没成年
You know, with you being...
而你又是...
Like I said, I'm off duty.
我说过 我下班了
Hey, y'all. Oh, shit, it's the cops.
大家好 我靠 条子来了
Oh, guys, no, no. Don't worry about it.
大家不要紧张 别担心
This is my friend Jason.
这是我的朋友杰森
Yeah. Yeah, that's right. We're all just friends.
是啊 没什么事 大家都是朋友
In fact, if it'll make you feel more comfortable,
其实呢 如果能让你们放松点的话
I can take off the uniform.
我可以把制♥服♥脱掉
I know I'd feel a lot better. Yes, please.
我肯定会感觉好多了 请脱吧
I'm Cammy. I'm Trish.
我是嘉米 我是翠西
All right.
很好
Let's play some quarters.
一起来玩掷硬币
You're a hard man to get alone, Private Bellefleur.
跟你相处可真不容易 二等兵贝弗勒
Go home, Patrick.
回家吧 帕特里克
I don't have one.
我没有家
In fact, I lost it in a fire.
事实上 一场大火把我家烧了
And it's not just you and me.
不只我俩的家
Privates Jemarcus Kessler
二等兵约马卡斯·凯斯勒
and Todd Jeffries had them too.
和陶德·杰佛瑞斯的家也烧了
Jemarcus and Todd are dead.
约马卡斯和陶德都死了
Fuck. One squad, four fires.
我♥操♥ 一个班 四场大火
That had to be one hell of a coincidence if it was one.
如果是巧合 也巧得太他妈诡异了吧
Our fire's got nothing to do with the rest of y'all's.
我家这场火跟你们的半点关系没有
Ours was started because of a misunderstanding
我们家的那场大火是因为
with a super-pretty ghost named Mavis
和一个叫梅维斯的漂亮女鬼有误会
who turned out to be real nice in the end.
后来发现她为人还挺不错
All due respect, Private,
恕我冒昧 二等兵
but that's bullshit.
这都是屁话
This is about what happened that night in Iraq,
这跟我们在伊♥拉♥克♥那晚的事情有关
and you know it.
你心知肚明
Why the fuck are you even here?
你♥他♥妈♥的来这儿到底为什么
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表