I got a real powerful vampire
我遇上个很强的吸血鬼
who's just itching to sink his fangs into me.
他牙痒痒 老想咬我
You got a vamp problem,
你有吸血鬼麻烦
you need a colloidal silver mister.
你需要一罐银胶先生
"Knock, knock." "Who's there?"
笃笃笃 谁呀
"It's me, a vampire."
是我 吸血鬼
Pffft. "Oh, it burns, it burns.
喷 哇哦 好烫好烫
I'm gonna leave you alone, go eat your neighbor."
我今天放你一马 吃你邻居去
This is the very same mister I have on my trailer.
我的拖车上也有这么一罐
Is that right? You betcha.
是吗 那当然
Now, can I interest you in a slightly
那个 你要不要考虑一个
more permanent solution?
更永久性的解决方案
Well, maybe.
也许吧
Should invite her on next week's vamp hunt.
可以邀请她参加下周的吸血鬼猎杀活动
Let her string one up and stake it.
让她捆个吸血鬼 然后钉死他
Bet she'd fuck me after.
完事后肯定可以上她
Just so you know,
你该知道
staking anyone, vampire or human,
不管钉死谁 吸血鬼还是人类
is a federal offense.
都是犯法的
We have been in country too long...
我们在乡下太久了
Do it.
动手
Terry Bellefleur.
特里·贝弗勒
Terry Bellefleur. Ah!
特里·贝弗勒
Oh, my God, Arlene, baby. I am so sorry.
上帝啊 阿尔琳 宝贝 真对不起
I want you to tell me what is going on,
告诉我到底怎么了
and I want you to tell me now.
我要你现在就告诉我
It's nothing. That is bullshit.
什么事儿也没有 放屁
You are damn near losing your mind over something.
你为了什么事都快疯了
You're not sleeping.
你睡不着觉
You just attacked me.
你刚刚推了我
This has something to do with Patrick,
这事儿一定跟帕特里克有关
I just know it. This was an accident.
我就知道 这是意外
You shoved me clear across the kitchen.
你一掌把我推了那么远
I said it was an accident.
我说了这是意外
What part of that don't you understand?
哪个字你没听懂
Oh, fuck it.
操
I can't leave her like this... Better off dead...
不能让她这样下去 还不如让她死了
I gotta do it... Just do it!
我要这么做 我要下手了
Mistake... No!
是错... 不要
Goddamn cowardly life... No!
这样子活太没用了 不要
Just fucking do it! Do it, do it! No!
快他妈动手 动手动手 不要
No!
不要
I fucked up. Lafayette, don't.
是我搞砸了 拉法耶 不要
I turned her into the thing she hates most.
我让她变成了她最憎恨的东西
We didn't have a choice. She was dead.
我们没得选 她已经死了
And I shoulda left her dead, Sook.
那我就该由着她死去 苏克
Jesus is gone, and I didn't want to let her go, too.
约瑟死了 我不想她也死
And I turned her into this fucking thing for me.
所以我把她变成这种东西 为我自己
That's not true. Yeah, it is.
不是这样的 是的
I ain't got nobody without her.
没了她 我就孤身一人了
But that's my problem, not hers.
但那是我的问题 不是她的
Don't!
不要
It'll get better.
会好起来的
When Jessica was turned,
杰西卡刚变吸血鬼时
it took a long time for her to feel normal.
花了好长时间 她才正常起来
It's always hard in the beginning.
开头总是很困难的
We are miles beyond hard, Sook.
我们面对的远远不止困难 苏克
Tara is in there.
泰拉在那里面
You have to have faith.
我们要有信念
Please, give her a chance.
求你了 给她一个机会
This ain't no life. It will be.
这不是人生 会是的
I promise.
我保证
You don't fucking know that, Sook.
你并不知道 苏克
We can make a life for her.
我们可以为她创造人生
Even like this.
即便是这样的
I used to believe that I had found the light,
我曾经以为我找到了光
but I realized that I've only just now
但我现在才意识到 只有在黑暗中
found God's true light in the darkness.
我才看到了真正的上帝之光
It's ironic. And the Fellowship of the Sun?
很讽刺 那么太阳会呢
I'm no longer associated with the Fellowship.
我跟太阳会没有联♥系♥了
Nor, might I add, any hate group, okay?
而且 跟任何仇恨组织都没有联♥系♥
All vampires want is to co-exist peacefully with humans.
吸血鬼只想与人类和平共处
And if you take nothing else away from this interview,
如果从这次访谈中你没有别的收获
you need to understand that.
这一点你必须了解
Vampires are not the enemy. We--
吸血鬼不是敌人 我们
we are God's creatures, just like you.
我们也是上帝的造物 和你们一样
And all we want on this small, small planet
在这个小小的星球上 我们所要的
is peaceful coexistence.
只是和平共处
Speaking of coexistence,
说到共处
is there anyone special in your life?
你生命中有什么特别的人吗
Let's just say that...
这么说吧
yes, there is someone...
是 是有个人
and she makes me very happy.
她令我非常幸福
That was a bit of a gotcha question... Kevin.
这种问题都不消说 凯文
You remember giving a speeding ticket to Judge Clemens' boy?
你记得给克莱门茨法官的儿子开过超速单吧
He was doing 80 in a school zone.
他在校区开到80码
No shit. Flipped me off, too.
开玩笑 我也吓死了
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Anyway, I might need you to expunge it.
总之我要你撤掉
Excuse me?
什么
I had a talk with the judge.
我跟法官谈过了
We're gonna let him off with a warning.
咱们给他个警告就算了
A warning? He almost killed a kid.
给个警告 他差点撞死个小孩
Could you just take care of it, please? Whatever you say...
你就赶紧给我搞定吧 随便你
Sheriff. And watch the attitude.
警长大人 说话注意点儿
...Every fiber of our being...
我们的每根纤维...
I'm watching that.
我还在看呢
You Officer Stackhouse?
你就是斯塔克豪斯警官吗
Well, I sure am.
正是我
How can I help you, champ?
有什么事 小伙子
Jesus.
见鬼
My mom and dad are getting a divorce!
我老爸老妈正在闹离婚呢
Well, I'm sorry. But why the hell are you punching me?
我很遗憾 但你干嘛要打我
I'm a cop, dude!
我是警♥察♥ 老兄
You had sex with my mom.
你跟我妈上♥床♥
And now my dad is leaving.
所以我爸才要离开的
Look, kid. I don't know you,
听我说 孩子 我不认识你
I don't know your mama My mama's Sharon Singer.
也不认识你妈 我妈是莎伦· 辛格
Never heard of her.
没听说过这个名字
Oh, "Crazy Sharon." Yeah.
哦 原来是"疯狂莎伦" 没错
Whoa, whoa. I meant crazy in a good way.
喂喂喂 我没有贬低她的意思
Get off of me!
放开我
Come on, now. What the hell's going on?
别打了 到底怎么回事
He ruined my life. How?
他毁了我的生活 怎么回事
He had sex with my mom. Jesus, Stackhouse.
他跟我妈上♥床♥ 我靠 斯塔克豪斯
Have you slept with every woman in this town?
你是不是跟镇里每个娘们儿都上过床
I don't know. I'm close, I guess.
不知道 应该也差不多了
Hey. Unbelievable.
喂 真不敢相信
Come on, it's okay. Come on, son.
过来 没事的 过来 孩子
You touch Holly, I'm throwing your ass in jail.
你要敢碰霍莉 我就把你关起来
May I help you?
您有何贵干
Beg pardon.
容我冒昧
You are...
你
quite lovely. I'm off the clock.
非常可爱 我下班了
Come by tomorrow. We open at 8:00.
明天再来吧 我们八点开工
That's right, whore.
就是这样 臭婊♥子♥
I like it when you struggle.
我就喜欢看你挣扎
You're not afraid.
你居然不害怕
I'm no stranger to dead bodies.
死尸对我来说一点也不陌生
The streets can be dangerous at this hour.
每天这个时刻大街上都很危险
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表