I will silver you and stick you in a coffin
我就用银链子把你绑在棺材里
to rot until the next millennium.
由着你烂到下个千禧年
Do you understand me?
听明白了没
Doug, this here's Sookie.
道格 这是苏琪
Sookie, this is Doug. It's real nice to meet you.
苏琪 这是道格 很高兴见到你
What can I do for you folks?
找我什么事啊
Would you mind terribly if I took a little peek inside your head?
你不是特别介意的话 我要读读你的想法
What do you remember about that night?
那天晚上的事儿你还记得什么
Nothing. I swear.
什么都不记得 我发誓
I was taking my break, like always.
跟往常一样 我在休息
Somebody's coming up to him.
有人走向他
What do they look like? It's blurry.
他们长什么样 很模糊
I can't make it out.
我看不清楚
It's a woman.
是个女的
She's digging Russell up with her hands.
她徒手挖出了罗素
Gently. What the fuck?
轻点儿 见鬼
What is this? What the fuck is this?
这是什么东西 这他妈的是什么东西
Wait.
等等
She has a necklace.
她戴有项链
A pendant, like a spider or...
那挂件像是蜘蛛或者是...
a bat?
蝙蝠
A female member of the Authority released Russell.
是一个女性当权者成员放掉了罗素
Did you tell Nora that we buried Russell alive?
你告诉过诺拉我们活埋了罗素吗
No. I don't believe you.
没有 我不相信你
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾你这么说
You said you and Nora share everything. Not that.
你说你什么事都告诉诺拉 这事没说
You couldn't keep your mouth shut
就因为你管不住嘴
and now she's using Russell against us.
现在她利用罗素来整我们
That's absurd.
胡扯
Nora risked her life to free me and you, too.
诺拉当时冒着生命危险来救我们
Your boy, Chancellor Drew, is dead.
你的宝贝杜鲁法官已经死了
You served him up like a lamb to slaughter.
你把他像羔羊一样送去被宰
Now he's just a pile of guts on the floor.
他现在已经是地上的一摊血浆了
Drew is goo.
杜鲁变血浆啦
Drew is goo.
杜鲁变血浆啦
We will rise up.
我们一定能崛起
The warriors of Lilith are coming for you.
莉莉丝的勇士们必将找到你们
Coming for all of you.
一个也不放过
Your nights of sacrilege are numbered, Roman!
你亵渎神灵的日子不长了 罗曼
Any news yet from Mr. Compton and Mr. Northman?
康普顿先生和诺思曼先生那边有消息吗
No, they dawdled about Bon Temps,
没有 他们还在良辰镇磨蹭
visited the home of a local waitress,
去一个女服务员的家里转了转
went to the Kwik-E-Mart for a
去快易店
jumbo coffee and box of Nutter Butters,
买♥♥了一大杯咖啡和一盒纳特黄油饼干
then traveled by cube van to a parking facility in Shreveport.
然后坐货车到什里夫波特的一个停车场
Please notify Mr. Compton and Mr. Northman
请你通知康普顿先生和诺思曼先生
that the Guardian has instructed that they have until dawn
守护者命令他们在日出前
to find Russell Edgington or they will be terminated.
找到罗素·爱丁顿 否则就要他们的命
Chancellor Drew was a great man.
杜鲁法官是个好人
I thought he was a great man.
我以为他是好人
We drafted the Vampire Rights Amendment together.
我们一同起草了吸血鬼权利修正案
He was deeply committed to mainstreaming.
他全心全意地为主流化事业付出
How could he lose his way?
怎么就迷失方向了
How could I not see it?
我怎么就没发现呢
He fooled us all, Guardian. So much blood.
他耍了我们 守护者 流了那么多血
For what?
都是为何
Some vampires believe the
有些吸血鬼相信
blood in this urn is the actual blood of Lilith.
封存在此的就是莉莉丝的血
They are just as misguided as the humans
他们受到了误导 一如人类
who think that their Communion wafer's
相信圣饼就是
the literal body of Christ.
基♥督♥的身体
And there I am,
而我呢
doing my little song and dance with the dropper.
拿着这管液体又唱又跳
Symbolic ritual, nothing more.
仪式罢了 毫无意义
Forgive me, Guardian.
恕我直言 守护者
But the Sanguinistas are gaining ground.
原教旨派正在不断壮大
They are recruiting followers even among your closest allies.
他们甚至策反了您最亲密的战友
Yes, no shit.
是的 没错
Two of my own chancellors.
两名首席法官
It is a mistake to underestimate them.
绝对不能低估他们
Perhaps if you I refuse to pander to fanatics.
也许您可以 我绝不迎合那些狂徒
But this is not what I'm suggesting.
我不是这个意思
Just throw the religious base a bone.
只要扔给信徒们一根骨头即可
Control the message.
按照您的理念
But on your own terms.
控制讯息
Well, there's no denying it. Eller's the firebug.
没疑问了 纵火的就是埃勒
He's the one who torched Kessler and Jeffries.
就是他放火烧了凯斯勒和杰佛瑞斯
How long do you think he's been out here?
你说他在这儿呆了多久
Couple years at least.
至少也有好几年
Man, he has really lost his fucking shit.
伙计 他是真的疯了
I just gotta do it.
我必须这么干
Eller. For the love of God, Eller
埃勒 看在上帝的分上 埃勒
Maybe if I kill you, it will forgive me.
也许我杀了你们 它就会宽恕我
Eller, you do not have to do this. Who needs to forgive you?
埃勒 你不必这么做 谁要宽恕你
I saw them burn. Who?
我看到他们被烧 谁
Kessler-- Him and his wife.
凯斯勒 还有他老婆
How?
你怎么看到的
After we got back,
我们回来后
I was crashing on their couch for a while.
有一段时间 我睡他们沙发上
And this one night, I woke up
然后有天晚上 我醒来
and their house was on fire.
发现他们的房♥子着火了
JeMarcus and Lana were trapped down a hall.
约马卡斯和拉娜被困在过道里
I tried to get to them, but the fire moved.
我想冲进去救他们 可那火动起来了
It didn't move like it was supposed to.
不是普通的大火那么移♥动♥
It didn't burn one thing and move on to the next.
普通的大火是从一个地方烧到另一个地方
The fire saw them running
可这火看到他们逃跑
and intercepted them.
就过去堵截他们
And they were screaming and then I saw it.
他们尖叫 然后我看到它了
It was in the flames, it was looking at me.
就在火焰中 它看着我
Coming for me.
冲我扑来
So I jumped out the window
于是我跳下窗子
and I ran and ran and just kept running.
跑啊跑啊 不停地跑
I looked it up. Fucking Googled it.
我到处去查 还他妈的谷歌♥了
Came right up on the goddamn search engine.
终于他妈的搜索到了
It's called Ifrit.
它叫伊夫利特
It means "The evil."
意思是"魔鬼"
An infernal being of smoke and fire.
是烟与火的恶魔
It's coming for us. Eller, man,
它来杀我们了 埃勒 伙计
there's no fire monster coming for us.
根本没有什么火怪来杀我们
Yeah, there is.
不 有的
We shouldn't have done it. We shouldn't have done what we did.
我们不该那么做 我们不该做那种事
Shut up. We didn't do anything.
闭嘴 我们什么也没做
She cursed us, man. Shut up.
她诅咒了我们 伙计 闭嘴
She was dying and she cursed us.
她临死的时候诅咒我们
Bellefleur, you stay with me, God damn it.
贝弗勒 镇定 该死的
Shouldn't have done what we did! I don't wanna talk about it.
我们不该做那种事 我不想提起来
She's alive, Sergeant.
她还活着 中士
Dead check her.
结果了她
What? No. We can save her, Sergeant.
什么 不 我们能救他 中士
We can call in a medevac--
我们可以调来...
We've been in country too long
我们驻扎在这儿太久
to get dragged down by this bullshit.
这种破事不值得耽搁
Do you understand me? We can help her.
听懂了没有 我们能救她
There is only one thing that's important out here.
在这里只有一件事情是重要的
Now tell me what the fuck that is.
现在你♥他♥妈♥的告诉我是什么
The man to your left and the man to your right.
身边的兄弟
That's right. Now you fucking dead check her.
没错 现在你♥他♥妈♥的结果了她
Plucked off, just like virgins in a whorehouse.
干净利落 直接就被♥干♥掉了
Stackhouse.
斯塔克豪斯
Earth to Stackhouse. Huh?
别发呆了 斯塔克豪斯 嗯
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表