Honey, I'm her grandmama.
亲爱的 我是她奶奶
There's a piece of my boy in her.
她身体里流着我儿子的血
But you're the one who gave birth to her.
但把她生出来的是你
That ain't never gonna change.
这点永远不会改变
I don't want to compete with you,
就算我可以跟你争什么
even if I could.
我也不想这样做
I just don't want to lose her
我只是不想失去她
and Marcus.
还有马库斯
There is someone after shifters.
有人想杀变形人
Can you keep her safe until we figure out who that is?
在我们找到凶手之前 你能保证她安全吗
Of course.
当然
Okay.
好的
It fucking saw us.
那东西看见我们了
It knows who we are. It's gonna come after us.
它知道我们是谁 会来追杀我们
It came after me.
它来杀我了
Bellefleur, just shut the fuck up. You are spiraling.
贝弗勒 闭嘴吧 别发神经
Stop the truck. Why?
停车 为什么
Stop the truck. I gotta get out.
停车 我要出去
What, are you sick? Stop the goddamn truck!
你不舒服吗 该死的快停车
Bellefleur!
贝弗勒
Bellefleur! Bellefleur!
贝弗勒 贝弗勒
Goddamn! Alone you are a dead man.
见鬼 你要是落单就死定了
A dead man. I never shoulda done it.
死定了 我就不应该干那事
I never We need to Hey, hey.
就不... 我们要...嘿
We need to have each other's backs at all times.
我们什么时候都得互相照应
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I never shoulda done it. I never shoulda done it.
我就不应该干那事 我就不应该干那事
Dead check her.
结果了她
Do it.
动手
We're fucking damned, Sergeant.
中士 我们他妈的完蛋了
She put a curse on us.
她在我们身上下咒了
We are cursed and there's no escape from it.
我们被诅咒了 逃不掉的
Private, you listen Fuck you!
二等兵 听着 操♥你♥妈♥
I'm not your goddamn Private no more!
我早就不是你♥他♥妈♥的二等兵了
You ordered me to do something evil and wrong
你命令我♥干♥了一件大错特错的坏事
that's gonna end up getting me killed.
到头来肯定要害死我
And you, too, you stupid son of a bitch.
还有你 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的傻♥逼♥
You're a fucking dead man.
你♥他♥妈♥的也死定了
Oh, man. I knew it was too good to be true.
天啊 我就知道这一切都好过头了
Arlene and the kids.
阿尔琳和孩子们
Mikey.
迈奇
I just ain't the kind of guy
我这种人就不配
that gets to have something like that,
享受这么美好的生活
not for long, at least.
这种日子过不了太久
I'll see you back at the truck.
我在车上等你
Excuse me. Ruby Jean Reynolds?
打扰了 我找露比·简·瑞诺兹
I'm her son. Y'all called and said there was an emergency.
我是她儿子 你们打电♥话♥说有急事
Is she okay? Is she okay?!
她没事吧 她没事吧
Oh, Mama.
妈妈
What?
怎么了
They told me you had a seizure.
他们说你发作了
I did.
是发作过
Well, is you okay? I tell ya who's not okay.
你没事吧 我来告诉你谁有事
Jesus.
约瑟
I know. He dead.
我知道 他死了
Well, that explains why he's not working around here no more.
难怪他不来这儿上班了
But he in trouble, LaLa.
但他现在有麻烦了 拉拉
He come here last night.
他昨晚来过这儿
I seen him, too.
我也看见他了
Somebody stitched up his lips.
有人把他的嘴缝上了
But he wants to talk to you. Well, where he at?
他想跟你说话 那他人呢
I... He with an evil man.
我... 他和一个邪恶的人在一起
Made him drink goat blood.
那人逼他喝山羊血
That's what started all this mess to begin with.
就是那人挑起的这些麻烦事
Don Bartolo. That's a bad man.
唐·巴托洛 那是个坏人
That's a bad man.
那是个坏人
Mama, how do you know all this?
妈妈 你怎么知道这些事的
I ain't got no fucking clue, baby.
我也不知道 亲爱的
Electricity just runs through me.
就好像电流穿过全身
It always have.
总是这样的
I be seeing shit I ain't got no right to be seeing,
我能看见我不应该看见的东西
shit that I ain't even know what it even is.
那些我都不知道是啥意思的东西
But you gots to go. Jesus is in trouble.
但你要行动了 约瑟有麻烦
Save Jesus! I will. I
去救约瑟 我会的 我...
Jesus-- Jesus loves you,
约瑟 约瑟爱你
even if you are an abomination.
虽说你十分惹人厌
Just-- come here.
我问你
You been smoking that bone lately?
你最近吸过那玩意吗
No Don't
没有了 别
LaLa, tell Ruby J.
拉拉 跟露比·简说实话
I gotta go, Ruby J.
我得走了 露比·简
Jesus loves you, LaLa, through and through.
约瑟爱你 拉拉 全心全意的爱
Don't you ever forget that.
你永远都别忘记
Jesus love the little faggots.
约瑟爱你这个小男同
Bye, Mama. Bye!
再见 妈妈 再见
Yup, just up and left.
对 就这么走了
Refused to tell me where he was going or what for.
还不告诉我去哪儿或是去干什么
But I know it has something
但我知道这跟他在
to do with whatever happened to him in Iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥发生的事有关
And he has never told you?
他从没跟你说过吗
No, that door is shut tighter than bark on a tree.
没有 他嘴严得很
Girl, come to think of it,
姐们 好好回想一下
every man I've ever dated or married...
每个我交往或者嫁过的男人
...has had some sorta secret big ball of pain
都有那种不堪回首的难言之隐
that they keep all to themselves.
他们打死都不说出来
Honey, that is every man, period.
亲爱的 男人都这样
You know how they are. Well, hey, Sookie.
你懂他们的 你好啊 苏琪
Not only do I have the worst hangover I've ever had
我现在不但忍♥着最难受的宿醉
and feel like I could just fall right over,
感觉随时可能晕倒
I just took an order from
刚刚还给一个
a man who could not keep his eyes off my tits the entire time.
两眼死死盯着我胸部的男人点菜
And his wife and two daughters were at the table.
他老婆孩子还在旁边呢
Men are just dogs.
男人就是狗
Dogs you cannot depend on for nothing,
是永远都靠不住的狗
no matter how good they've been to you or how different
不管他怎么对你好 或是你认为
you thought this one was.
他有多么与众不同
'Cept for Andy. 'Cept for Andy, for now.
安迪不是这样的 现在不是 迟早是
Shut up.
闭嘴
You can depend on them for one thing:
咱们只能指望他们一件事
trouble.
麻烦
Insane, dangerous, never-ending trouble.
疯狂 危险 无止境的麻烦事
Way more trouble than they're worth.
比他们的好处多得多
Speaking of trouble...
说到麻烦事...
Sook, hey.
苏克
I need to talk.
我要跟你谈谈
Are you out of your mind? Mama and Daddy died in a flood.
你疯了吗 爸爸妈妈都是死于洪水
Didn't you tell me Bill made
你不是说比尔把麦克
it look like Mack and Denise Rattray's trailer
和丹尼斯·拉特雷的卡车弄得像
got hit by a tornado?
遇到飓风袭击吗
Vampires are pretty good at covering their tracks.
吸血鬼非常擅长掩盖痕迹
Jason, what even made you think Hadley told me.
杰森 不管是什么 海德莉告诉我的
You saw Hadley? Where?
你看到海德莉了 在哪里
How is she? How's Hunter? Yeah, they're fine.
她现在怎样 亨特呢 他们都很好
Hadley's working at this fairy nightclub that I went to.
海德莉在我去过的一家精灵夜♥总♥会♥工作
Fairy nightclub? Are you back on V?
精灵夜♥总♥会♥ 你又开始嗑血了吗
No. And I knew there was fairies
没有 我知道那里有精灵
'cause they blew me and Andy out of there
是因为他们用手发出冲击光波
with light bombs from their hands.
把我和安迪炸了出来
And Hadley told me they were.
况且海德莉也承认了
And Hunter's there? That's what she said.
亨特也在那里吗 她说是
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表