It's way past sundown.
太阳早就下山了
No vampire of mine sleeps all night.
姐的吸血鬼可不能整夜都睡觉
What the hell happened to you?
你到底是怎么了
And who's she?
她是谁
Nothing. And Melanie.
我没怎么 她叫梅勒妮
She's here because someone needs to feed.
她来是因为某人需要吸血
Seriously, three days old and she has an eating disorder.
说真的 才三天她就饮食失调了
Why me?
真不省心
Get the fuck away.
滚一边去
Don't you understand I was human three days ago?
你难道不懂吗 三天前我还是人类
I can't look at another person like she's dinner.
我没法把她这样的人当晚餐
Listen. You seem--
听着 你看起来...
Delicious?
很可口吗
I was gonna say nice, but okay.
我想说人很好 不过没关系了
I-- it's not you.
不是你的问题
I just don't Oh, no. It's fine.
只是我不... 不 没关系的
I don't mind.
我不介意
I--
我
I can't do it. You have to.
我做不到 你必须做
No. Do it.
不要 咬她
No. I'll say it.
不 别逼我下命令
Please don't. Do it or I'll fucking say it.
请不要 咬她 否则我就下令了
No! Please, no.
别 不要说
As your maker, I command you. Bite her.
作为你的创造者 我命令你 咬她
Slow down, you'll kill her.
慢点儿 别杀了她
Take her to the precipice of death
把她带去濒临死亡的悬崖边
and hold her there.
在那儿不动
Blood drained of oxygen
失氧的血
is pure and thick.
又纯又浓
There now.
瞧啊
Aw, you don't even have to try.
你都不用费力
Let it flow to you.
让它流向你
Her heart's pulsing.
她的心脏在跳动
Her life, it's yours.
她的生命在你手中
Drink.
喝吧
This is who you are now.
这就是现在的你
The top of the chain.
食物链的最顶层
No human can hurt you any longer.
没人能再伤害你
They're yours to savor.
他们任由你品尝
Cercis siliquastrum.
南欧紫荆
At least that's what the scientists call it.
至少科学家是这样称呼它的
A bit clumsy for my taste.
依我看 这名字有点蠢
I prefer the colloquial.
我更喜欢通俗的名字
The Judas tree. Ah, there.
犹大树 说对了
Now, that tells us everything, doesn't it?
这个名字说明了一切 不是吗
And thus it was from this bough
加略人犹大自缢于树上
that Judas Iscariot hanged himself.
而这东西便取自其树枝
The tip melted down from his 30 pieces of silver.
尖端由三十块银币熔铸而成
The price paid for his betrayal.
正是他背叛所得的价钱
That is, if you believe in that sort of thing.
如果你们相信那种事情的话
It's what the book tells us.
书上是这么说的
Yes, but really, who's to say?
对 但到底是谁说的
Any shard of wood will do the job.
任何一根木头都可以做到
But if you take the book literally,
如果按照书上说的
then, yes, here it is.
就是这个了
The holy of the holies.
神圣的圣物
We all have matters to attend to.
我们各有要事在身
May I motion to adjourn?
我能请求休会吗
Oh, no, I can't do that.
不 我不能批准
I'm having your quarters searched.
我正派人搜查你们的房♥间
Guardian, it is not possible. We are all loyal.
守护者 没有必要 我们都很忠诚
And we all know that there are extremists
我们都知道还有些极端分子
who still refuse to recognize the wisdom of mainstreaming.
拒绝承认回归主流的正确性
If one chancellor can be swayed from the path,
既然有一位首席法官步入歧途
then why not two?
谁能确保没有第二个呢
Is it true?
是真的吗
It is as Nora said. There is another traitor.
正如诺拉所说 还有一个叛徒
Treachery.
背叛
Sedition under this roof.
就发生在这里
Chancellor Drew, can you explain why this is in your possession?
杜鲁法官 能解释这玩意儿的来历吗
Die, human.
去死吧 人类
You are food to us.
你们只是食物
Guardian, I apologize.
守护者 我道歉
It's a stupid memento.
这只是一段愚蠢的记录
Who here hasn't fed on a human, at some point?
说起来 在座的谁不曾吸食过人类呢
There are those of us who do.
我们是做过这种事
We certainly don't tape it, let alone send it out
但肯定不会录下来 更别提将其传到
to Misrata, Damascus,
米苏拉塔 大马士革
St. Petersburg.
圣彼得堡
Sent to known enemies of the Authority with the encrypted message,
发给当权者的敌人 还附带加密信息
"In sympathy
"以同情
and solidarity."
与团结之名"
I can explain. I was infiltrating them.
我可以解释 我曾渗透进敌营
Gaining their trust.
骗取他们信任
Alert your constituents.
警告各位
There will be no more rebellions.
不可再有叛逆之举
No further opposition to our just cause.
不可再反对我们的大业
You will...
你们要
fall in line.
团结一致
Am I understood?
清楚了吗
Bless the blood.
神佑吾血
This was a Tara special.
这是泰拉特调
She made it as a joke, but people kept ordering it.
她闹着玩的 居然有不少客人点
Triple sec, amaretto, Bailey's.
橙皮甜酒 苦杏酒 百利甜
She called it "Orange Marzipan."
她称为"橘子杏仁糖"
No. I am nowhere near drunk enough.
不喝了 我快醉了
That's why you have to have one.
那就更要再来一杯
The drunker you are, the less you care.
醉得越厉害 就越少烦心
That is unbelievably fucking nasty.
这实在太恶心了
How often do you do this? Not enough.
你经常调这个喝吗 不常喝
I feel good for the first time in who knows?
我第一次感觉很好 啥地方忘了
I think the whole world hates me.
我觉得所有人都恨我
But they can just go bite me. Those who haven't already.
他们可以来咬我啊 那些没咬过我的
I killed your ex-girlfriend and you're still speaking to me.
我杀了你的前女友 你还跟我聊天
Well, I'm mainly here for the drinks.
我坐这儿主要是喝酒
Then finish your Orange Marzipan.
那就干了这杯橘子杏仁糖
I don't want any. It's disgusting. But I made it for you.
不 太恶心了 我是特地给你调的
I don't give a fuck. Come on. You'll do anything for me.
我才不管 喝吧 你会为我做任何事
Yeah, well, not that. Yes, you will. You're in love with me.
才不是呢 就是的 你爱上我了
Screw you. That's what you think, huh?
去你的 你自作多情
Awkward time for a drop-in, Bill.
来的不是时候啊 比尔
Jessica mentioned Sookie had been having a rough go of it.
杰西卡说苏琪的日子很难过
Hmm. She seems to be recovering nicely.
她看起来恢复得不错
Can we go back to looking for Russell now?
我们继续找罗素吧
We are looking for Russell.
我们正在找罗素
Clearly without any success.
显然没有任何发现
Sookie could be useful.
苏琪可能有用
I don't think she wants anything to do with us again.
我想她不愿意再跟我们扯上关系了
I don't think we give her the choice.
谁说要给她选择
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
You're thinking of someone else.
你正在想别人
A vampire?
某吸血鬼吗
Wait. Did you just read--
等等 你刚才读了...
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Jason?
杰森
Hadley?
海德莉
Oh, my God.
天啊
Thank goodness!
谢天谢地
Leda, this is my cousin I was telling you about.
丽达 这是我说的那个表亲
Well, one of 'em. Wait, wait, wait.
其中的一个 等等
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表