Come on. Hey.
过来 嘿
Andy.
安迪
Do you remember how we got back from the club earlier tonight?
你记得晚上我们是怎么从那俱乐部回来的吗
I was hoping you could tell me.
还指望你告诉我呢
The last thing I remember was getting blasted out of there
我最后就记得那些精灵保镖
by those fairy bouncers. And waking up buck naked.
把我们轰了出来 然后我就光着屁♥股♥醒了
Watch that homo talk, Stackhouse.
注意同性恋字眼 斯塔克豪斯
Folks'll sue you for that shit.
为这种鸟事他们都会起诉你
No, Andy.
不 安迪
Those guys and all those strippers?
那些家伙 所有的脱衣舞♥女♥
They're fairies. Like "Tinker Ball."
他们是精灵 就像《奇妙仙子》里的
They're supes, man.
超自然生物啊 老兄
Those ladies are fairies?
那些女士都是精灵
Yeah. I fucked a fairy?
是啊 我上了个精灵
Well, if you did it with one of them ladies,
如果你真和她们其中一位搞上了的话
then, yeah.
那你就说对了
Whoa, what is it, man?
喂 怎么了 老兄
Fuck it.
去他妈的
I don't care if those ladies are fairies or leprechauns
我才不管那些女的是精灵还是矮妖
or frickin' Ewoks.
或是见鬼的伊渥克人
I got a good thing starting up with Holly,
我跟霍莉的关系刚刚走上正轨
and I ain't gonna let Maurella and her sexy fairy friends
我才不要被玛瑞拉和她那帮惹火的精灵朋友
mess it up for me. So I'm gonna steer clear of that place.
搅了我的好事 我要彻底避开那地方
And you and me? We ain't gonna talk about it no more.
至于咱俩 这事儿到此为止
You get me?
明白了吗
Sweep the perimeter.
搜索周边
I'm gonna interview our witness.
我去跟目击证人谈谈
These folks friends of yours?
那些家伙是你朋友吗
I gotta ask you a few questions.
我要问你几个问题
Yeah.
好的
What happened here tonight?
今晚这里发生什么事情了
Well, we were getting together for dinner.
我们准备聚在一起吃晚餐
When I got here, I found Emory and Suzanne
我到了之后 发现埃默里和苏珊娜
on the porch, dead.
死在了门廊里
How long did you know the victims?
你跟死者认识多久了
About a year.
一年左右
Know anybody who'd want them dead? No.
知道谁想要他们死 不
No, they're good people.
不知道 他们都是好人
Is there anything else you wanna tell me?
你还知道什么别的事情吗
Anything hinky?
特别值得注意的
Well, we're shifters.
那个 我们都是变形人
All of you? Yeah.
全部都是 对
We get together every couple weeks,
我们每过几周就聚在一起
we shift, we run in the woods.
变形 在森林中奔跑
Now, hang tight.
你等我一下
I'll come get you in a while.
我过会儿来找你
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
I'll take a Tru Blood.
给我来杯真血
It's two parts O-neg, one part B-pos.
双份的O型阴性加一份B型阳性
Thanks.
谢了
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
Trade you makers.
跟你换创造者
Pam is not so bad.
帕姆没那么糟糕啦
What? She'll probably let you feed off of a human.
怎么了 没准她愿意让你吸人血呢
Bill made me drink nothing but Tru Blood forever.
比尔只让我喝人造血 绝不例外
Hey, I'm sorry this happened to you if you didn't want it to.
如果你不乐意 我对你的遭遇感到很抱歉
It's just, I know how awful and scary...
其实呢 我知道这有多可怕
and lonely it can be.
感觉有多么孤单
But it gets better.
但一切都会好的
It really does.
是真的
You know, I think the hardest part is that nobody gets you.
我觉得最痛苦的是 没人能够真正了解你
Like Pam and Eric and Bill, they're all
像帕姆 埃里克和比尔
just so old.
都那么老
And then humans, you know, even if they love you, or--
而人类呢 即使他们爱你
I mean, if they try,
或者说他们想要爱你
no, they don't get it.
他们也不会真正懂你
Been feeling fresh out of friends lately.
我最近已经是孤家寡人了
You could hang with me.
你可以跟我在一起啊
We can be girlfriends.
咱们可以做好朋友
I feel crazy in my head.
我现在脑子里都是疯狂的念头
Yeah, I know, I know. When I was turned,
我懂 我懂 我刚转化那会儿
I didn't understand at all.
脑子里一团乱麻
I had all these impulses,
亢奋得狠
and then I was hungry all the time.
什么时候都饥渴难耐
It's like I can't see straight.
我都没办法直视别人
Like there's all these beating hearts around me and...
周围那些跳动的心脏和...
I just wanna rip these people's fucking heads off
我只想把这些人的头拧下来
and just drink out their insides.
把他们的血喝光光
It's like this haze of, I don't know, desire?
就像笼罩在欲望的大雾里
You can't think about anything else.
别的事情你一概不想
It's fucked up. No. No, it's not.
很操蛋 不对 不对
No. No, listen.
这话不对 听我说
I put myself through a lot of grief
我经历了那么多悲伤
and, oh, God, a ton of blood tears
老天啊 流了几吨♥血泪
before I realized that these feelings are not bad.
才搞明白这种感觉不是坏事
They're awesome.
这种感觉很爽
No, I mean, at least they can be.
我是说 至少可以感觉很爽
Either way, they're part of who we are now.
无论如何 现在都成了我们的一部分
And I feel like I am just now starting to figure out
我觉得我已经开始弄明白
what it even means to be a vampire.
做吸血鬼是个什么概念
Have you fed on a human yet?
你吸过人血吗
How was it?
感觉如何
It was all right.
还不错啦
Yeah, uh, how fucking great is it?
那就对了 到底有多爽
Really fucking great. Better than sex, right?
爽爆了 比打炮还爽 对吧
Yeah, actually.
确实是
Just wait--
等到...
Wait until you try feeding and fucking at the same time.
等到哪天你可以试试一边吸血一边吸♥精♥
No, no, I don't know about all that.
不行不行 我对这些完全不在行
No, I know.
我知道你不行
But it's not just about the feeding and the sex
不过呢 也不是只有吸血和做♥爱♥
and the power, but--
以及力量 还有...
I mean,
我是想说
we're gonna live forever.
我们会永生不死
We're gonna be young forever.
我们将永葆青春
The world, it's, like,
这个世界
wide open to us.
我们可以尽情探索
Alcide?
埃尔希德
Are we gonna talk about the fact that I puked on your shoes?
我们要不要谈谈我吐在你鞋上的事
Nope.
不要
This is so damn messed up.
这简直乱成一团糟
I don't remember ever being down this way.
我根本不记得有来过这里
Turn left up ahead.
左转往上开
What if Nora orchestrated this whole thing?
这一切该不会是诺拉精心安排的吧
She pretended to save us so she could send us to Russell?
她假装救我们 其实是想把我们交给罗素
And why would she do that?
她为什么要这样做
Russell could be a powerful ally to her cause.
罗素可以成为她的强大同盟
Though he'd never agree to do it for free.
而且他不可能毫无条件地帮她
But if she were to serve the two of us up to him,
若她能把我俩交给罗素
then she'd be in a position to negotiate with him.
她就有与罗素谈判的资本了
Yeah, well, that's not what she did.
是吗 但她并没有这么做
She tried to get us out of the country.
她本打算把我俩送出国
Well, that's what she said she was doing.
那只是她的一面之词
You're just being paranoid.
你太多虑了
Then why is she still alive?
那她为什么还能活着
I don't know, Bill.
我不知道 比尔
She's a traitor and a liar just like her brother.
她和她哥哥一样 都是骗子与叛徒
Take that back.
把你的话收回去
Hello? Hey, guys.
你好 嘿 伙计们
It's Molly, remember me?
我是莫莉 记得吗
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表