How's retirement treating you?
你的退休生活怎么样
Fantastic. Colon cancer's in remission.
棒极了 结肠癌缓解了
Had the last of the tumors cut out a month ago.
最后一个肿瘤一个月前也切除了
I'm glad to hear that.
真为你高兴
Anyway, about my parents, I know you were the one who found them.
其实呢 我知道我的父母是你发现的
Was there anything suspicious to you?
这个案子有什么疑点吗
Were there any marks on them?
他们身上有没有什么痕迹
Bites?
咬痕
If you're asking if it could have been a vamper...
你要是想问那是不是吸血鬼...
I hate to say it, but the answer is yes.
我不想这么说 但确实是的
Of course, we didn't know about them at the time,
当然了 那时我们还不知道他们的存在
so we assumed that gators must've gotten to the bodies.
我们推断尸体是被短吻鳄咬过
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know you had a real special relationship with vamps.
我知道你和吸血鬼的关系不一般
But gotta be hard knowing they killed your grandmother
知道他们杀了你祖母 甚至包括你父母
and now maybe even your parents, too.
你肯定不太好受
Ren Lenier or Drew Marshall or whatever his name was
是雷内·莱尼埃或者叫他德鲁·马歇尔什么的
killed my gran, not a vampire.
杀了我祖母 不是吸血鬼
Well, depends how you look at it, right?
那要看你怎么看了 不是吗
I mean, she was killed cause you associated with vampires.
我是说 她被杀是因为你和吸血鬼有关系
So, in a way, they might as well have been the ones who killed her.
某种程度上说 也算是他们杀了她
You see what I mean? No, I don't think I do.
你明白我的意思吗 不 不明白
She's probably reading your mind right now.
她现在八成在读你的心呢
She's onto you.
她盯上你了
Knows what you're hiding.
她知道你隐瞒了什么
Gonna ruin it.
她会毁了它的
Just drink the damn ginger ale.
快喝你的姜汁汽水
Oh, shoot!
啊 我靠
I am so sorry.
真对不起
Here, let me help you with that. It's okay.
我帮你吧 没关系
What are you doing?
你干什么
Does the name Warlow mean anything to you?
沃罗这名字你知道吗
Do you know who killed my parents?
你知道谁杀了我父母吗
Sookie, I got no idea what you're talking about.
苏琪 我不知道你在说什么
Let go of me, young lady.
放开我 小姑娘
Who the hell's Warlow?
谁他妈是沃罗
I've already told her vampers killed her parents.
我已经告诉她吸血鬼杀了她父母
What's she want from me?
她还想怎样
I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
抱歉 是我的错
Yeah, you sure did.
对头 你错了
Well, don't just stand there gawking, Bud.
别傻站着了 巴德
Grab her damn feet. Yes, Sweetie.
抬她妈的脚 遵命 甜心
Sheriff Bellefleur, is it true that Barack Obama
贝弗勒警长 传说巴拉克·奥巴马本人
is actually behind the recent unsolved shootings
是不明枪击案和吸血鬼绑♥架♥案
and the kidnapping of a local vampire?
真正的幕后黑手 这是真的吗
No. The President of the United States
不 美国的总统
is not actually in Renard Parish shooting and kidnapping people.
跟雷那尔教区枪杀案和绑♥架♥案无关
We believe there is a hate group
我们相信有个仇恨组织
who are disguising themselves wearing Obama masks.
在用奥巴马面具掩饰身份
This hate group, they kidnapped a vampire,
该仇恨组织绑♥架♥了一名吸血鬼
but they've also been linked to a double homicide in Monroe
同时他们与门罗的两宗谋杀案
and a shooting outside Shreveport.
以及什里夫波特的枪击案有关
Those victims were human, so what's the connection?
那些受害者是人类 那么共同点是什么
Uh, sorry, I-- I can't comment on that at this time.
呃 抱歉 我现在无法对此做评论
Excuse me. Sheriff. Sheriff!
失陪 警长 警长
Sheriff Bellefleur. Andy.
贝弗勒警长 安迪
Hey, Andy,
嘿 安迪
we went back to that basement,
我们去了那地下室
picked up the scent of at least five or six people
至少闻出了五六个人的气味
and something else, too.
还有别的东西
Pigs. Pigs?
猪 猪
More specifically, pig shit.
准确地说 是猪粪
Tracked all over the place. Must have been on their shoes.
到处都是那气味 一定是他们鞋上粘了猪粪
Okay, well, thanks for the tip.
好吧 谢谢提醒
Now I suggest y'all lie low until we bring them in.
我建议在我们抓到他们前 你们保持低调
Hey, listen, I saved your life.
听着 我救了你的命
I'm in this. That was before you turned into you.
这事儿我要管 那是"你"变成你之前
In case you haven't noticed,
你难道没发现
this place is crawling with reporters.
这地方到处都是记者
So unless you want me to go on camera
除非你想让我对着镜头
and tell them you turn into a dog and she turns into you,
说你能变成狗 她能变成你
y'all better get outta here.
你们还是快走吧
Andy, don't be an asshole.
安迪 别这么混账
Go home, Merlotte.
回家吧 马洛特
If he doesn't wanna help us, fuck him.
他不想帮我们 去死好了
Come here.
过来
Okay, what are we doing?
我们现在怎么办
You ever been a fly on a wall?
你变过墙上的苍蝇吗
You scream again, I will shoot. You understand?
你再叫我就开枪 懂吗
Keys. Terry said he was gonna settle things with you...
钥匙呢 特里说要跟你做个了结
I said give me your keys now.
让你把钥匙给我
Go on. Go on.
去 快走
Please, please. My kids.
求求你 求你了 我有孩子
Look, you do exactly what I say, I'll let you get home to 'em.
听着 你只要听话 我就让你回他们身边
I promise.
我保证
Now who else is working?
今天还有谁上班
Sam is taking the day off.
山姆今天休假
Holly's babysitting.
霍利做保姆去了
Lafayette's supposed to be cooking, but he's always late.
拉法耶应该来掌勺的 但他总迟到
All right, all right, you call him, you tell him not to come in.
你给他打电♥话♥ 让他别来了
Merlotte's is closed for the day.
今天不营业
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Oh, God. Come on!
上帝啊 快点
Shit. I'm sorry.
靠 抱歉
Lafayette, it's Arlene.
拉法耶 我是阿尔琳
Yep, you're late again.
没错 你又迟到了
But guess what, Sam's shut-- shutting down for the day.
但你猜怎么着 山姆今天不开门
No, nothing's wrong.
没 一切正常
I think he's just...
我觉得他可能...
taking care of that leak in the men's room finally.
终于要管管男厕所的漏水了
Well, you know what they say...
你知道那话怎么说的
don't look a gift horse in the mouth, right?
别人送你礼物可别太挑剔 对吧
Uh, but you have a good day. Yeah, okay, I will.
你今天好好玩吧 好 我会的
Hoyt?
霍伊特
Hoyt, wake up.
霍伊特 醒醒
I feel so good and happy.
好舒服 好开心
I never thought heaven would smell like this,
没想到天堂闻起来是这样的
but it sure is pretty.
可真美啊
Oh, Hoyt, you're high as a kite.
霍伊特 你喝成这样了
What did they give you?
他们到底给你什么了
Here, piggy, piggy, piggy.
来吧 小猪小猪小猪
Hungry pigs?
小猪饿了没
Well, look who's awake.
看看谁醒了
We got two Obamas so far...
我们已经抓了两个奥巴马
Junior and Joe Bob.
朱尼尔和乔·鲍勃
These guys are Bon Temps born and bred.
他们都是土生土长的良辰镇人
What else they got in common?
还有什么共同之处呢
Both got dumb-ass white-trash names starting with J,
都有J打头的垃圾白人名字
played football for BT High.
都为镇高中踢过球
Sheriff Dearborne arrested both of them.
都被迪亚博警长拘捕过
Joe Bob 'cause folks said he's one of them boys
乔·鲍勃是因为别人说他是
torched that vampire house in Monroe.
在门罗火烧吸血鬼住房♥的家伙之一
We could never prove anything.
我们什么证据都没找到
The American Vampire League was crawling up our ass,
美国吸血鬼联盟盯着我们不放
so Bud dragged him in, held him overnight, let him go.
所以巴德把他抓来 关了一夜就放了
What about Junior?
那朱尼尔呢
Public drunkenness, all it says.
只有公开酗酒一项
A town like this, everybody spends a night or two in the slammer.
在这样的镇子上 谁都进过一两次局子
I don't see much of a connection there.
我不觉得这些有什么关系
Whoever this Dragon is, it's somebody they're scared of.
不管阿龙是谁 他们肯定都怕这个人
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表