Freaks.
怪物们
Now listen here, fuckstick.
给我听着 傻♥逼♥
I been hauling your ass in here since high school,
你还是学生的时候就是这儿的常客
but this time you're gonna go to prison till the goddamn Rapture
这一次 除非你老实交代
unless you start talking.
否则就等着把牢底坐穿吧
I want names. I want addresses.
告诉我名字 地址
And if I don't get 'em,
如果你不说
my Taser's gonna ask your nuts to the big dance.
老子把你电翻过去
Fuck you, shifter-lover.
去你♥妈♥的♥变形怪粉丝
Asshole. Andy
混♥蛋♥ 安迪
Shut up, Merlotte. I said you could observe.
闭嘴 马洛特 我说了你只能看
Andy, hey.
安迪 喂
Could I have a minute alone with our friend here?
我能和这位朋友单独待会儿吗
I have certain techniques.
我有点小办法
Might help get us answers.
说不定能找到答案
It's against the law.
这可是违法的
I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee.
我去倒杯咖啡
Might be a while before I get back.
过一会儿再回来
It's just a matter of time, freak.
这是迟早的事情 怪物
Bang.
砰
That's funny
真搞笑
'cause I was thinking the same thing.
咱们想的是一回事
Whoa, whoa. What the hell?
噢 噢 搞什么鬼
I ain't no fucking homo.
我他妈又不是死基佬
Neither am I.
我也不是啊
Shit.
见鬼
Fuck.
靠
Shit.
我靠
Sheriff!
警长
What the monkey spunk?
搞什么名堂
Where's that son of a bitch who tried to kill me?
那个想要杀我的贱♥人♥在哪里
What? Is Sam here?
什么 山姆在吗
I mean, have you seen me?
我是说 你见过我吗
Are you shitting me, Merlotte?
你在逗我玩吗 马洛特
They hurt? I don't know.
他们受伤了吗 不知道
Andy, they got Jessica Hamby.
安迪 他们抓住了杰西卡·汉姆比
I got the address-- oh, sweet Jesus.
我问到了地点 噢 天啊
Holy shit. What the hell happened?
见鬼了 到底是怎么了
How the fuck should I know?
我怎么知道
I was in my room and the next thing I know, I'm you.
我正在病房♥里 然后就变成你了
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
All right, easy. It's okay.
好吧 放松 没事的
Okay? I am fucked.
没事 我死定了
When I shift back--
当我变回...
Can you shift back?
你能变回去吗
Don't you think I fucking tried that already?
你以为我没试过吗
I'm gonna die, Sam. No, you're not gonna die.
我要死了 山姆 你不会死的
You'll be okay. No, I won't.
你会没事的 有事
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, fuck.
对不起 对不起 见鬼
Fuck. Fuck.
见鬼 见鬼
I hate this goddamn town.
我恨这个该死的镇子
So, Sookie, there is absolutely no guarantee
苏琪 我不能保证
that what we're about to try will work.
这个方法一定行
What are we about to try?
到底是什么方法
Everything is made of energy.
万物都是由能量形成的
Albert Einstein--
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Who was a halfling just like you, Sookie.
跟你一样有一半精灵血统 苏琪
explained this to your kind with his E equals MC squared.
将其解释为E=mc^2
Matter is simply frozen energy.
物质其实就是凝固的能量
And this energy permeates everything.
而这种能量能够渗入任何事物
So when something happens...
当有事发生时
For instance, when a woman gives birth.
譬如女人分娩时
...It sends ripples through the energy that never completely die.
就产生能量波动 而能量不会完全消退
They can be accessed by someone who has a connection to them.
与此有联♥系♥的人可以再度触碰到这些能量
So there's a way to access the ripples
所以有办法进入这种能量波动
to see into the past?
看到过去的事情吗
Fairies have this ability, yes.
精灵们有这种本领 没错
Well, ain't you glad you didn't get rid of your light?
幸好你没用完那些光
And since your strongest connection is with your mother,
因为与你联♥系♥最强的是你的母亲
you'll try and inhabit her memory.
你就试着进入她的记忆吧
In essence, become her. Experience what she experienced,
就是变成她 经历她所经历的事情
through her eyes.
透过她的眼睛
Here, where it occurred.
这里就是了
Perhaps you'll learn the identity of the vampire that you seek.
或许你能辨别出这个吸血鬼的身份
My sisters and I will help amplify the signal.
我和姐♥妹♥们♥会帮助你放大搜索信♥号♥♥
Join hands.
拉起手来
Okay, I want you to concentrate, Sookie,
我要你集中注意力 苏琪
as though you're reading thoughts.
就像你在读心时那样
Just let it come.
迎接它吧
Oh my god. I can smell mama's perfume.
天啊 我能闻到妈妈的香水味
Jason, I can feel her.
杰森 我能感觉到她
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧
It's incredible.
太神奇了
Corbett, no! No! What do you want?
科比特 不 不 你想干什么
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Come here!
过来
Help me! No! Get off of him!
救命 不要 推出去
No, we have children! Please!
别 我们有孩子 求你了
It smells so good in here.
这里闻起来真美味
"It smells so good."
"闻起来真美味"
Stop! Warlow, leave the girl alone!
到此为止 沃罗 别去找那女孩
Sook? Sookie?
苏克 苏琪
Hoyt?
霍伊特
Please.
求你了
T-take the silver off.
把...把银链子拿走
Ray's right. You're already dead.
雷说的没错 你已经死了
Shooting you wouldn't be murder.
打死你不算是谋杀
You fucked my best friend.
你上了我最好的朋友
You sucked his dick.
你吹了他的箫
You broke my goddamn heart.
你伤透了我的心
And I fucking loved you.
我他妈的那么爱你
I know you did.
我知道你爱我
So why don't you love me anymore?
你为什么不爱我了呢
I wanted to love you.
我想要爱你
I even prayed for it to come back.
我甚至祈祷爱情回来
It just didn't.
但就是没有
It ain't never gonna.
再也回不来了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It tries to tear him apart
它想把他撕成两半
You did it? Where are the other boys?
你动手了 其他人呢
They ain't here.
他们不在
There's your fucking milkshake.
这才叫他妈的奶昔
All right. Let's go.
好了 我们走
Wait, I can't. It's daytime.
等等 不行 现在是白天
Oh, shit.
我靠
Well, I got no phone.
我也没手♥机♥
We're a hundred miles in the middle of nowhere.
天知道我们在哪里
I'll send help. Okay. Hey, Hoyt?
我去找帮手 嗨 霍伊特
Thank you.
谢谢
Fuck you, Jess.
去死吧 杰西
Lafayette, thank God.
拉法耶 谢天谢地
Unless y'all are here to tell me I done goddamn won the lottery,
除非你们是来通知我彩票中奖了
get out my face. We need your help.
不然就滚 我们需要你的帮助
Hooker, I ain't in the helping business no more.
贱♥人♥ 我现在不干帮忙管闲事那一行
I'm in the "fuck off while I smoke a blunt" Business
我现在干"全他妈滚 让我好好抽一口"
and business is about to pick way the fuck up.
新买♥♥卖♥♥立刻就要开张
Lafayette, it's Terry.
拉法耶 是特里
I don't know if he's off his meds or if he's just gone crazy,
我不知道他是停了药还是发了疯
but he thinks a woman he killed in Iraq has cursed him.
他以为他在伊♥拉♥克♥杀掉的一个女人诅咒了他
Uh, tell him about the fire monster.
跟他说说那个火怪
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表