What are you?
你是什么
Come on! Jane, come on.
快走 简 快走
No, no, no, no! Come on, come on, come on.
不 不 走走 快走
Jane!
简
You fuck!
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Come on.
跟上
Run!
快跑
Come on. Lettie Mae! Lettie Mae!
快走 莱提·梅 莱提·梅
Hurry up! No, I can't go.
快来 不 我不能走
Come on.
快来
Get in, hurry. Move. I'm not moving.
快进去 快 我不走
Come on, Mama, we have to go. We have to get out of here.
快点 妈妈 我们得走 必须离开这里
They gonna kill us. They gonna kill us.
他们要杀我们 他们会杀了我们
Oh, your mama's right.
你妈妈是对的
No, no, dear Lord, don't let me die here!
不 上帝啊 不要让我死在这儿
No! They're in the car!
不 他们在车里
Kevin!
凯文
Come on.
快走
Looks like we got two for the price of one.
找到一个二合一啊
Come here! Sam! Sam!
来吧 山姆 山姆
Sam, he's taking me!
山姆 他要抓我
Sam! No!
山姆 不
Sookie.
苏琪
I saw those Hep-Vs. They got Holly, Arlene.
我看到那些肝炎鬼 他们抓了霍莉和阿尔琳
They even got Jane Bodehouse.
他们还抓了简·博德豪斯
They killed my Tara.
他们杀了我的泰拉
They killed my baby girl.
他们杀了我的小女儿
Bellefleur.
贝弗勒
They came, man. They attacked.
他们来了 兄弟 袭击
They-- they killed Tara, man.
他们杀了泰拉
It's a fucking bloodbath over here.
这里到处都是血
Stackhouse, slow down.
斯塔克豪斯 慢点说
They took Holly, Arlene.
他们抓了霍莉 阿尔琳
What'd you just say?
你刚刚说什么
The Hep-Vs, they ran off with them.
肝炎鬼 抓着他们跑了
Listen, Andy, I gotta go.
听着 安迪 我得挂了
Adilyn!
艾迪林
Daddy? Hepvamps showed up at Bellefleur's
爸爸 肝炎鬼袭击贝弗勒酒吧
and all hell broke loose.
一片混乱
They kidnapped Holly and a bunch of other people. I gotta go.
他们劫走了霍莉和其他几个人 我得出去
You stay inside, no matter what.
你留在屋里 不管发生什么事
You understand me?
听懂没有
There's been an attack on Bellefleur's.
贝弗勒酒吧遭到袭击
I overheard what you said. Go.
我听到你说话了 去吧
I'll make sure that Adilyn is safe.
我会保证艾迪林的安全
They killed your friend Tara.
他们杀了你朋友泰拉
I don't think you heard that part.
我想你没听到这部分
Do not invite her in. Do you understand me?
不要请她进屋 听懂没有
No matter what.
不管发生什么事
Leave me alone. I can't move.
别管我 我动不了
My legs ain't working.
我的腿不听话
Can't fucking deal with this.
真♥他♥妈♥受不了了
I won't. I gotta get out of here.
我也不管了 我得赶紧离开
I don't trust you, vampire.
我不相信你 吸血鬼
Stay away from me.
离我远点儿
Fucking vampire whore.
睡吸血鬼的死婊♥子♥
Can't keep her legs shut.
就不能把她那两条腿收拢些
If I ran this town,
要是镇子交给我来管
none of this shit would be happening.
这些破事根本不会发生
Woulda thrown you out with the trash.
真想把你当垃圾扔出去
Sookie Stackhouse, you shameful slut.
苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 不要脸的贱♥人♥
You killed Jim sure as if you had stabbed him in the heart.
是你害死吉米 跟亲手戳死他没两样
Where'd they take 'em?
肝炎鬼会带他们去哪儿
Holly and Arlene-- which way did they go?
霍莉和阿尔琳 他们往哪边走了
They went south. Alcide went after them,
他们往南边走了 埃尔希德去追了
and I'm pretty sure Sam did, too.
我相信山姆也去了
Miss Daniels, you need to drink my blood.
丹尼尔斯女士 你得喝我的血
I ain't drinkin' no vampire blood.
我不要喝吸血鬼的血
But you're hurt and it will heal you, I promise.
可是你受伤了 我能治好你 我保证
We lost the scent at Caddo Creek.
追到卡多溪 气味消失了
Great fucking plan, Mr. Mayor.
真♥他♥妈♥的好计划 镇长先生
I know, let's have a fucking vampire-human mixer.
我们来搞人鬼结对吧
Shut your mouth. They got my baby girl.
闭上你的嘴 他们抓了我的姑娘
Hey, that's enough. All right, Andy.
够了 行了 安迪
We gotta figure out how to find 'em.
我们得想办法找到他们
These Hep-V vampires, they'll be nesting.
那些肝炎鬼 会有巢穴
Nesting?
巢穴
They'll be finding abandoned buildings with basements and no windows
他们会找一座有无窗地下室的废弃建筑
and they'll sleep there during the day.
白天在里面睡觉
You take Violet, go check out the old Reeves place on Route 9.
你带维奥利特 去查9号♥街老里夫斯家
I'm gonna go check the slaughterhouse.
我去屠宰场看看
I'll come with you. Like hell.
我跟你去 才怪
It's not safe. Every human needs a vampire.
现在不安全 每个人类都要有吸血鬼陪护
We need to get these people home safe.
我们得送这些人安全回家
I'll never understand how she can love the dead.
真没法理解她怎么会爱死人
If she had only walked away,
要是她当初一走了之
we wouldn't be in this mess right now.
我们也不会碰上这档子烂事
Fucking vampire whore. Spread your legs.
操蛋的吸血鬼婊♥子♥ 张腿挨操吧
You said you've been right. Look what it got you.
你说你是对的 看看你的下场
How come you're still alive and my baby's dead?
凭什么你还活着 我的宝贝却死了
She stood there at Terry's funeral sayin' all this bullshit.
她在特里的葬礼上说的些什么鬼话
Exterminate the fuckin' vampires.
就该把这帮混♥蛋♥吸血鬼赶尽杀绝
Hello? Are you okay?
喂 没事吧
Are you hurt? No, I'm okay.
没受伤吧 没 我没事
Jess, they--
杰西 他们
they killed Tara. Yeah, I know.
他们杀了泰拉 我知道
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
Wait, where are you?
等等 你在哪儿
I'm at the Bellefleurs'.
我在贝弗勒家
I offered them my protection.
我为他们提供保护
I'm going to protect Adilyn.
我得保护艾迪林
Have you fed?
你吃过了吗
It's okay, I'm-- I'm not hungry.
没事 我...我不饿
Jess, you have to eat.
杰西 你得吃东西
I-- I'll see you later, okay?
我...稍后跟你说 好吗
Yeah, okay.
行
You're a dog.
你是只狗
What?
什么
I just saw you.
我刚刚看到你了
You were a dog, you turned back into you.
你是只狗 又变回现在的样子
What the fuck was that about?
这他妈的怎么回事
Look, Vince, when Mayor Norris passed,
听着 文斯 诺里斯镇长死后
you and me fought a hard campaign against each other,
咱俩的竞争是挺激烈
so I don't blame you for sour grapes,
所以我不怪你说风凉话
but you tell these people their mayor's a dog?
但是你居然告诉这些人他们的镇长是只狗
See, all that's gonna do is make you look crazy.
这么做只会让你看起来疯疯癫癫
Don't tell me I didn't see what I saw.
别告诉我 我看到的不是真的
You were a motherfucking dog.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是一只狗
God damn it, fine. All right, you saw what you saw.
该死的 行 你看到的是真的
Take a look around this place, Vince.
抬头看看这里 文斯
Folks here are barely holding on.
大家都快崩溃了
We throw them another curveball, people are gonna panic.
我们再来个重磅炸♥弹♥ 会引起民众恐慌的
What the fuck are you?
你到底是什么东西
I'll tell you everything, Vince,
我会把一切告诉你的 文斯
but not until we get through this.
等我们挺过这次打击之后再说
For the sake of the town we both love,
看在我们热爱这座镇子的分上
I am begging you, please,
我求你了 拜托了
can we keep this between us just for now?
暂时别声张出去
Please?
可以吗
Hey, listen up, everybody.
注意了 各位
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表