No, I don't need to, Bill.
不 不需要的 比尔
Don't let her out of your sight.
别让她离开你们的视线
Forgive me. Forgive me. Forgive me. Forgive me.
原谅我 原谅我
What are we going to do?
我们怎么办
I'll get us out of here.
我们离开这儿
You gonna be okay?
你会没事吧
Kinda strange to find out you were sold to a vampire 300 years ago.
发现自己三百年前被卖♥♥给吸血鬼确实古怪
Hey, that scroll thing is bullshit.
那卷轴就是狗屎
I don't care what it says, ain't nobody selling you.
我不管上面写了什么 谁也不能卖♥♥了你
Not on my watch.
有我在就不行
I think he came for me.
我想他找过我
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Except he wasn't a vampire.
只是他不是吸血鬼
He was this weird air shape.
他是古怪的气体状态
He said, "You are mine."
说"你属于我"
Well, that is...
这可
really fucking creepy.
够他妈吓人的
Maurella, she said talking to this Elder person,
玛瑞拉说去找长老谈谈
that could give us some answers.
或许会有答案
She said it's worth a shot.
她说值得一试
Oh, Sook. Come here.
苏克 过来
I've got to go.
我得走了
Andy's got us doing triple shifts with all these vamp attacks.
吸血鬼袭击事件太多 安迪要我们三班倒
I'll come back tomorrow and check up on you.
我明天回来看你
You stay here where it's nice and safe.
你留在这儿 这里很安全
Okay.
好
I just need your help to get me out of here.
你得帮我出去
Jason, promise me you'll be careful.
杰森 答应我要当心
Never gonna get used to that.
怎么都习惯不了
Sir. This way.
长官 这边走
We'll be standing by right here, sir.
我们在这里随时候命 长官
General Cavanaugh. What a surprise.
卡瓦诺将军 稀客啊
So nice to see you again.
很荣幸再次见到您
Cut the crap, Chancellor. Where's Roman?
别废话了 首席法官 罗曼在哪儿
Unfortunately, the Guardian is unavailable at this time.
很抱歉 守护者现在没空
Who the fuck are you?
你又是哪位
General, this is Chancellor Compton.
将军 这位是康普顿法官
He's new.
新上任的
Well, there's a shit-storm out there
外面出了一堆破事儿
and Roman's been ducking my calls.
罗曼还不接我电♥话♥
Now I demand to know what's going on.
现在我要求你们通报事件状况
Well, you're not in a position to be making demands.
您可没这个资格要求我们
Oh, I see. And who the fuck are you?
是吧 你又是哪位
General Cavanaugh, we deeply regret that Roman's not here,
卡瓦诺将军 非常抱歉罗曼未能出席
but can we do anything to help you?
有什么我们可以效劳的吗
We know you bombed the Tru Blood factories.
我们知道是你们炸掉了真血工厂
That is absurd. Those factories were bombed by terrorists.
荒谬 那些工厂都是被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥炸掉的
Don't bullshit a bullshitter, Rosalyn.
拿鬼话骗鬼呢 罗莎琳
The US government and this Authority have an arrangement.
美国政♥府♥与贵方有一项协议
The arrangement is called mainstreaming.
这项协议名为"主流化"
It means you don't fuck with us, we don't fuck with you.
说白了就是我们井水不犯河水
Now, I've been working with Roman to protect this
我和罗曼合作了二十年
Authority for 20 years.
就是为了保护你们
But this time you've gone too far.
但你们这次做得太过头了
There are high-level talks at the Pentagon right now
五角大楼正在召开高层会议
about how to eradicate vampires from the face of the planet.
商讨如何彻底铲除吸血鬼
So I need to speak with Roman.
因此我必须与罗曼对话
Roman is no longer with us.
罗曼离开我们了
How?
怎么回事
He couldn't get with the program, so he had to go.
他不能与时俱进 只能离开
This is a Sanguinist regime now.
现在是原教旨派掌权
Lilith has guided us to our rightful place,
莉莉丝为我们指明了正确的方向
and there we shall lead all vampire-kind.
我们要领导血族向前迈进
I would advise you to be...
我建议您
careful
注意
about what words you choose next.
接下来的言辞
You psychotic bloodsuckers.
你们这群变♥态♥的吸血狂
Roman was the only one keeping a lid on this.
罗曼是控制事态的唯一人选
He was the only one stopping the world
只有他能阻止世界
from sliding back into the Dark Ages.
退回到黑暗年代
Roman was an infidel who defied the word of Lilith.
罗曼是异教♥徒♥ 他不听莉莉丝的话
And now he's gone.
所以他不在了
You strike me as a man of integrity, General Cavanaugh.
我发现您很坦率 卡瓦诺将军
Also a pragmatist.
也很武断
Now this is the situation that we find ourselves in.
现在的情况是这样子的
You can join us or not.
与我们合作 或者不合作
I sincerely hope that you choose the path forward.
我真诚希望您选择第一条路
We have video
我们有视频
of Russell Edgington and Steve Newlin
是罗素·爱丁顿和史蒂夫·纽林
eviscerating 22 fraternity brothers
昨晚血洗当地GKT兄弟会所
at the local Gamma Kappa Tau house last night.
把二十二个成员开肠破肚的视频
There are copies of this.
有很多备份
If anything happens to me now or in the future,
如果我现在或将来发生任何事情
this is gonna be released to the public.
这一视频将会向公众公开
You assured the world, you assured the president
你们向全世界 向总统保证
that Russell Edgington was dead, and you lied.
说罗素·爱丁顿已经死了 这都是谎言
So if that video goes viral,
如果视频公开
the human population is gonna rise up against vampires
全人类就会奋起反抗吸血鬼
faster than you can say "Molotov cocktail."
比你们动动嘴皮子要快多了
Your threats are empty, General.
您这是虚张声势 将军
Are you really that stupid?
你是真蠢还是假蠢
We're prepared.
我们早有准备
You don't think we've been planning for this? We have weapons.
你以为我们没做好应对计划吗 我们有武器
Weapons you have never heard of.
有你们听都没听说过的武器
We own the day.
白天是我们的
Vampires don't stand a fucking chance.
你们吸血鬼毫无胜算可言
Now there's only one person standing between you
现在只有一个人能够阻止你们
and all-out war with the humans, and you're looking at him.
和人类爆发战争 这个人就是我
So I suggest you think very carefully
所以我建议你们谨慎选择
about what you say next.
接下来的言辞
That's what I thought.
这正是我的想法
Oh, God.
噢 上帝
God is a vampire.
上帝是吸血鬼
Oh, my.
我的天
Hi, Jason.
你好 杰森
Jess.
杰西
What's going on? Who are these guys?
怎么了 他们是什么人
Hey, guys,
喂 伙计们
you're kind of cramping my style. Do you mind?
你们有点碍事 能给点私人空间吗
Your maker told me to supervise,
你的创造者要我监视你
so that's what I'm going to do-- supervise.
所以我要做的就是 监视你
Okay.
好吧
Jason,
杰森
we've been through a lot together,
我们一起经历了很多事情
and I think through all of that, you know,
我认为 既然经历了那么多
we've learned we can trust each other.
我们应该可以信任对方
I don't know about that.
这我可不知道
It's kind of been one of our issues.
这算是我们之间存在的问题之一
Just saying. Yeah, I know.
说说而已 我知道
But I think you know that you can trust me.
但我觉得 你知道你可以信任我
And I know that I can trust you
而我是可以信任你的
to do the right thing.
相信你会做正确的事
Well, that's another thing-- we never do the right thing.
这也是个问题 我们从来没做过正确的事
The right thing would be not sleeping with each other
什么是正确的 就是我们不应该
behind Hoyt's back.
背着霍伊特上♥床♥
You, me, we try to be good people,
咱们都想当好人
but that don't mean that we are. Jason
但好人不是想当就能当 杰森
This is getting tiresome. We need to get you two in the ground.
别拖拉了 我们要把你俩埋到地下去
Let me do this.
让我来
If you don't do it, I will.
你不动手就让我来
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表