When did you get back? Does Sookie know you're here?
你什么时候回来的 苏琪知道你回来了吗
Sookie? Yeah.
苏琪 对啊
She's alive?
她还活着吗
Yeah, of course she's alive.
对啊 当然活着
Oh, my God. I thought after she disappeared--
天啊 我以为她失踪后...
Jason, we gotta go get her.
杰森 我们得去接她
Wait. Hadley, do you work here?
海德莉 你在这里工作吗
Don't worry, I don't touch anybody.
别担心 我谁都不碰
I could probably get you a job, though.
我可以帮你谋一份工作
Do you dance? Yeah.
你会跳舞吗 会
But I don't need a job.
但我不需要工作
Aren't you a refugee? A refugee?
你不是难民吗 难民
From what? The vampires?
什么意思 躲避吸血鬼
That's why I brought my son.
所以我带儿子来了
What, is this some kinda faerie safe house?
这里是精灵避难所吗
The vampires will drain anyone with even a drop of faerie blood
如果精灵们不团结在一起
if they don't stay together. We gotta get Sookie.
吸血鬼就会吸干我们 我们得去接苏琪
Yeah, I don't know. The last time Sookie got mixed up
不好说 上次苏琪跟精灵掺和在一起
with the faeries, things didn't turn out too good.
结果就不大好
She might be better off with the vampires.
也许她跟吸血鬼在一起还好些
No, no, no she can't be around vampires.
不对 她不能再接近吸血鬼了
One day they're gonna turn on her, I know it.
总有一天他们会动手的
They will kill her.
他们会杀死她
Just like they did your parents.
就跟他们对你父母一样
What? Hadley.
啥 海德莉
No, my parents were killed in a flood.
不对 我父母是因为洪水丧生的
Weren't they?
不是吗
Hadley, go now.
海德莉 快走
Weren't they? I've said too much. Calm down.
不是吗 我说的太多了 冷静
You gotta get Sookie, I'm begging you.
你要去接苏琪 求你了
Hadley, what are you talking about?
海德莉 你在说什么
Hadley, where are you going?
海德莉 你去哪儿
Calm down, sir. Take it easy. That's my cousin.
冷静 先生 别激动 她是我表亲
Get your fucking hands off me.
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我
What's the matter? Hadley?
出什么事了 海德莉
Get your hands off him.
别碰他
I'm gonna kill you. Back off.
我要杀了你 退后
I'm a sheriff! You don't wanna do this! Hadley!
我是警长 你给我小心点 海德莉
Stackhouse!
斯塔克豪斯
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表