In private.
私聊
I think you and I got off on the wrong foot.
我俩的相识没能开一个好头
Is that right? Yes.
是吗 是的
See, I didn't realize
我之前并不晓得
that you and Jason Stackhouse
你与杰森·斯塔克豪斯
were involved.
有一腿
And I think that I came off like a real--
我认为我的出现就好像...
well, like a real party crasher.
好像派对上的不速之客
However,
但是呢
I am
我现在
prepared to offer you
打算拿一万美元
$10,000 for Jason.
跟你换杰森
10,000 bucks?
一万块
In cash.
现金
20,000.
两万
20 thou--
两...
No.
不
Nope.
不行
Let me ask you a question, Steve.
我来问问你 史蒂夫
Have you seen Jason's butt?
你看过杰森的翘臀吗
Of course I've seen it. Why do you think I'm offering $10,000?
当然 要不我也不会出一万块买♥♥他
Well, it's rock hard.
真是非常的坚挺呀
You could chip a fang on it.
咬上去能碎一颗牙
F-f-fifteen thousand,
一万五
and that's it.
只能这么多了
And speaking of...
说到...
"Rock hard"?
"非常坚挺"
Let's just say...
反正呢
you won't be disappointed.
绝对物超所值
Okay, okay, 20,000.
好吧 好吧 两万
Look at you.
看看你
Fang boner and
尖牙挺出来了
real boner.
那儿也起立了
You are pathetic.
你真是差劲
Jason is my friend. I do not sell my friends.
杰森是我的朋友 朋友我不卖♥♥
Get the fuck out of my house.
快滚出去吧
Hair-pulling? Really?
扯头发 这动作也来
How do you like it?
你感觉爽吗
The next time you think about crashing my party, don't.
下次再有来我派对上撒野的念头 趁早断了
My dad's the king.
我老爸是国王
Not anymore.
已经不是了
Awesome. Go, Jessica!
太酷了 杰西卡威武
Hey. Idiots.
嘿 蠢蛋们
You're boring me. Go back to your human lives
你们无聊死了 赶快滚回去
before I eat you.
别等我吃了你们
Vampires are dicks.
吸血鬼真是讨厌
Hey, Patrick.
你好 帕特里克
Thought I'd seen the last of the Bellefleur clan this time around.
还以为再也见不到贝弗勒家的人了
Well, you know us Bellefleurs.
你知道我们贝弗勒家的人
Sometimes we'll surprise ya.
经常出人意料嘛
Excuse me.
抱歉
I haven't been sleeping that well.
我最近睡得不太好
Terry's been having these awful nightmares.
特里近来总做噩梦
Real barnburners.
凡事太较真
Sometimes he even cries out in his sleep.
有时他睡着了还会大叫
Seems like war talk, or--
像是打仗的话 或者...
or something.
别的什么
I don't really know.
我也不知道
Well, it happens to all of us. It's tough.
我们都会这样 确实很难熬
Terry doesn't really talk about his tour.
特里不喜欢讲他的军旅生涯
Did something happen in combat
打仗时发生过什么事吗
that might've, y'know, stuck with him?
成了他摆脱不掉的心结
No, ma'am.
没有 夫人
Not that I can...
我不记得...
nothing comes to mind.
想不起来有什么
You're the strong, silent type.
你这人很壮 又不喜欢说话
Well, I like that.
我喜欢
Heck, you know that. I even married one.
你也看得出来 我就嫁了这类型的
What are you doing here, Arlene?
你在这儿干什么 阿尔琳
She's looking for answers. Same as me.
她在找答案 我也是
I need to talk to the sergeant. Alone.
我要和中士单独谈谈
I got kids, Patrick,
帕特里克 我是有孩子的
and I have too much invested in this man
我在这男人身上投入了太多
to watch him lose his mind.
绝不会眼睁睁看他发疯
Do you understand me?
你听懂了没有
Yes, ma'am.
懂了 夫人
You two fix this.
你们给我解决了
Private?
什么事
Eller ain't dead. He's just off the grid.
埃勒没死 他只是藏起来了
He's alive?
他还活着
Why'd you lie?
你之前为何撒谎
Cause I didn't want to believe it was him.
因为我不愿意相信是他做的
He's got a good heart. Really?
他有一副好心肠 是吗
Well, let me tell you what else he has--
我来告诉你他还有什么
an itchy trigger finger
不碰扳机就痒的手
and borderline psychotic tendencies.
外加随时可能爆发的精神病
But we're his friends. Why would he hurt us?
但我们是他朋友 他为什么要伤害我们
Grudge, chemical imbalance,
怨恨 内分泌失调
he likes to jerk off to house fires--
喜欢边看火灾边打手♥枪♥
how the fuck should I know?
我他妈怎么知道
I know where he's holed up.
我知道他在哪儿
Well, then let's visit him
在他来拜访我们之前
before he visits us.
我们先去拜访他吧
Careful, Hoyt. I don't want you to hurt yourself.
小心点儿 霍伊特 我可不想你伤着自己
Uh, hi, Ms. Fortenberry.
嗨 福坦巴里女士
Is Hoyt around? He's helping me with my sink.
霍伊特在吗 他在帮我修水槽
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Uh, just want to talk.
只想聊聊
Why don't you go fuck yourself? Hoyt, language!
去死吧 霍伊特 别说脏话
Excuse me.
借过
Listen, Bubba.
听着 伙计
This ain't right, man.
这可不对啊
You living back at home with your mom?
你又回来跟你妈住了
My life's my business.
我的生活我自己管
What do you care, anyway?
再说 关你什么事
Well, I'm--
我...
I'm just sick of messing up life.
我只是不想混下去了
Look, why don't you come stay at my place?
听着 你来我家住怎么样
Stay for as long as you want.
随便住多久都行
I'll even stay at Sook's.
我可以住苏克那儿
Please? Believe it or not, I want to be here.
拜托 信不信由你 我就想住这儿
I don't want your house, I don't want your charity.
我不要你的房♥子 不要你的怜悯
Now get the fuck out. Hoyt.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚 霍伊特
What the fuck, Mama?
怎么了 妈
I spent the last fucking hour down there,
我他妈的在这儿折腾了个把小时
fixing your fucking sink for fucking free.
给你♥他♥妈♥的免费修水池
So if you don't like it that I say "fuck,"
你要是不喜欢我说"他妈的"
that's too fucking bad.
那就太他妈的过分了
No, don't come around here anymore.
你就别再来了
All right? We are over.
我们完了
I will never forgive you for what you did to my boy,
我永远不会原谅你对我儿子的伤害
Jason Stackhouse.
杰森·斯塔克豪斯
You are dead to me.
我就当你死了
Thank you for splitting up Hoyt and that red-haired slut.
谢谢你拆散了霍伊特和那个红发婊♥子♥
I'm gonna bake you a pie.
我回头给你烤个派
And stay out!
别再来了
Emma.
艾玛
Go to sleep, sweetie.
亲爱的 去睡觉吧
Emma, it's late.
艾玛 已经很晚了
Go to bed.
上♥床♥去
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表