Nope, wasn't me.
不对 那不是我
Andy, you slept with Jane Bodehouse? When?
安迪 你跟简·博德豪斯睡过 什么时候
No, she's drunk. I am.
没有 她醉了 我是醉了
Well, I'm glad you didn't.
幸亏你没有
I don't like the way that made me feel.
这种感觉可真不舒服
Really?
真的吗
How'd it make you feel?
你有什么感觉
Like something special that only we share
就像是我们俩之间的感情
was suddenly not so special anymore.
突然就不那么特别了
And that made me sad.
那我可伤心了
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Alone?
私底下
Sure.
没问题
When did Andy Bellefleur get to be so fucking hot?
安迪·贝弗勒什么时候变得这么迷人了
Holly, I really care about you.
霍莉 我是真心在乎你
I haven't felt something like this since--
我很久都没有这种感觉了 自从...
well, my whole life.
其实从来没有过
Who was it and how many times?
她是谁 你们俩搞了几次
Her name's Maurella.
她叫玛瑞拉
And twice.
就两次
Once a couple weeks ago
第一次在几周前
before you and I had ever...
早于你和我...
And the other time was
还有一次是
almost a week ago,
差不多一周前
clearly after we had... I'm so sorry.
当然是在我们那个之后 我很抱歉
And now she's pregnant
她现在怀孕了
and she refuses to go to St. Francis.
还不肯去圣弗朗西斯医院
Says her kind don't whelp in hospitals.
说她那族不在医院里下崽
My... my light broke.
我...我的光破了
My beautiful prophet.
我美丽的先知
Bill's not evil.
比尔才不邪恶
I know him.
我了解他
And starting a civil war between vampires and humans
在吸血鬼和人类间挑起内战
it's not who he really is.
不是他的本性
Poor thing, blinded by love.
可怜的孩子 爱蒙蔽了她的眼睛
Too scared to let herself see the truth.
太害怕了 所以她看不清♥真♥♥相♥
You ever think anyone can really know anybody else?
你觉得真有人能彻底了解另一个人吗
I mean, don't we just see what makes us feel good?
我是说 我们不都只看自己想看的吗
I think you can know somebody else.
我觉得你可以了解一个人
It's not easy and it's not always nice,
可能不容易 可能结果不尽人意
but going through some life-changing experiences
但通过和那人一起渡过生活中的逆境
with that person can help you... Really?
有助于判断... 真的吗
It seems to me that philosophy ain't exactly working for you.
我觉得这道理在你身上也行不通
I mean, you just keep falling for boys who are dead.
你老是爱上死掉的男人
Ain't that like the ultimate in being unavailable?
这不就是典型的"行不通"吗
I really don't think that's why I... No, hey, me, too.
我真不觉得这是我... 我也一样
Dawn, Amy, Crystal, Jess...
唐恩 艾米 克莉斯多 杰西
every last one of them unavailable
每个到头来都行不通
in some basic unavailable way.
最基本的那种行不通
You know, the problem is us.
其实问题出在我们身上
We think we don't deserve better than that.
我们觉得自己就只配这样了
Maybe we don't.
或许真的是吧
It is not a question of deserving.
这不是配不配的问题
It is a question of thinking life owes you something.
问题是你总觉得生活欠了你什么
It doesn't.
其实没有
Jason, I know you've got a lot to deal with right now,
杰森 我知道你现在要对付很多破事儿
but you can't let it tear you down like this.
但你不能这样就垮掉了
Why the hell not?
为什么不能
Maybe we'd be better off going through life
也许我们不去想明天会更好
without thinking there's something good waiting for us down the road.
我们这辈子反而能轻松愉快许多
Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.
如果只抱最坏的打算 我们就不会失望
That's right, champ. Vampers made you orphans.
没错 小帅哥 是吸血鬼把你们变成孤儿
Learn from it.
要吸取教训
Cause that's all we've been getting. No.
因为我们就没碰到过好事 不
I refuse to think that way.
我拒绝这样思考
Well, that's your choice.
那是你的选择
But you've got to let me think that way if I want to.
但如果我愿意这么想 你得由着我
Okay.
好吧
How's your head?
你的头怎么样了
Jason, that's as big as a walnut.
杰森 这肿得跟核桃一样大
Pull over. Fuck, man!
靠边停 操♥你♥大♥爷♥的
Please?
拜托啦
I cannot believe I am midwifing for your pregnant girlfriend
不敢相信 我刚刚听说你有个怀孕的女朋友
that I just found out about.
就要给她助产了
Believe me, I'd prefer this was not happening just as much as you.
相信我 我跟你一样不希望这事儿发生
Okay, we're almost there, honey, okay? Just keep breathing.
快了 甜心 保持呼吸
Oh, yes. Yes!
噢 好棒
Yes! Yes!
好 好
This doesn't seem too hard for you.
貌似这对你来说不太痛苦啊
I'm guessing this isn't your first pregnancy.
我猜这不是你第一次怀孕吧
73 times since I first discovered how.
自从我发现怎么生后 这是第七十三次
Okay, that's extreme.
好吧 够狠
Who knew watching an alien give birth could be so comforting?
谁会知道看外星人生小孩这么舒坦
Are you kidding me? It's always the weird stuff that's the best.
你开玩笑吧 怪事儿永远是群众喜闻乐见的
Shit.
靠
It's a girl with no umbilical cord. Oh, my God.
是个没脐带的姑娘 上帝啊
You'd better be good to her, Andy Bellefleur.
你要好好对她 安迪·贝弗勒
She's gonna have a hard enough time as it is being a woman in this world.
在这世上做女人可真够难的
I will. I swear.
我会的 我发誓
I have no idea what's happening.
我完全不知道发生了什么
Who does, baby Jane? Who does?
谁知道呢 小简简 谁知道呢
Uh, we're not done.
呃 这儿还没完
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No. No, please.
不 不 求你了
No, no.
不 不要
I got it.
我来吧
Hi, baby.
嗨 宝贝儿
I've got you, baby, and I am never letting you go.
我找到你了 宝贝 我永远不会离开你了
Do not shift.
别变形
Thank you. She's been cooped up for hours.
谢谢 她被关了几个小时了
Could use a little playtime.
该出去玩玩了
Reverend Newlin.
纽林牧师
I aced my statistics exam.
我的统计学拿A了
You did? That's fantastic.
是吗 太棒了
Go, Chelsea! Go, Chelsea!
加油 切尔西 加油 切尔西
Yes, Chelsea, go.
没错 切尔西 加油
So I thought I would take Emma here for a little walk.
我想带艾玛去散散步
Oh, well, do you want me to have someone do that for you?
要不要我叫人来帮你
No! Thank you.
不 谢谢
I-- I like doing it. It gives us a little bonding time.
我喜欢自己来 可以培养感情
Where's your Southern accent?
你的南方口音哪儿去了
Sometimes...
有时候...
I like to not have a Southern accent.
我喜欢不用南方口音
Really?
真的吗
But it's such a part of who you are, of your brand.
但那是你这人的特点啊 是你的招牌
Yes, but sometimes...
是啊 但有时候
I like to keep the brand evolving
我喜欢时而换换招牌
so consumers are more inclined to stay on their toes.
这样对观众来说更有吸引力嘛
But doesn't that make it more complicated for consumers
但这对观众来说岂不是莫名其妙吗
and isn't that like a huge no-no?
这是很大的忌讳吧
That is a very good question,
你这个问题太好了
which I will have to get back to you on, Chelsea.
等我回来再和你探讨 切尔西
Reverend Newlin, you do know that we're on lockdown, don't you?
纽林牧师 你知道这里已经全面封闭了吧
Newlin, you fucking little dipshit.
纽林 你这个小笨蛋
Just because you couldn't keep your fangs in your pants, could you?
你的尖牙就是藏不住 是吧
Now, I'm gonna need you on damage control ASAP.
我要你尽快挽回声誉
Not that you actually can control 22 dead frat boys.
那二十二个翘辫子的兄弟会成员是不能挽回了
Access granted.
同意使用
Are you fucking deaf?
你♥他♥妈♥聋了吗
Get in here!
快进来
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表