Tara! That is Sookie.
泰拉 她是苏琪
You is killing her.
你要杀了她了
Tara!
泰拉
Do something. I am.
别光看着啊 没有
I'm laughing.
我笑着呢
Okay, I can't do this all night.
我可不能整晚跟这儿忙活
I got a job to get to.
我还有工作
You can't just leave. You're her maker.
你不能就这么走了 你是她的创造者
And I made her. She's your problem now.
创造已经完成 余下的你们操心
You owe me, faerie.
你欠我的 精灵女
She gonna kill us.
她会杀了我们的
As your maker,
作为你的创造者
I command you not to bite these two humans.
我命令你不许咬这两个人类
Comprende?
懂了没
Ah, I think she got it.
我看她是懂了
Stay in the house!
待在里面
Good luck, kiddos.
好运啦 孩子们
My neck.
我的脖子
Ciao.
回见
What the hell do we do now?
我们现在可怎么办
I'll go in this way and maybe...
我从这边进去 或许...
True Blood S05E02
《真爱如血》第五季 第二集
Darling.
亲爱的
Salome, listen to me.
莎乐美 听我说
They're more valuable to us alive.
他们活着更有价值
I never had any intention of betraying you...
我从来没有想过要背叛你
Fairy tales are for children.
童话故事是哄孩子的
Mr. Compton. Welcome.
康普顿先生 欢迎光临
And you are?
敢问您是
Mr. Northman.
诺斯曼先生
You're taller than I had expected.
您比我想象的要高
I get that a lot.
很多人这样说
Ah, life is full of surprises, isn't it?
生活总是充满惊喜 是不是啊
Do you honestly think I would jeopardize my entire career
你想我怎么会为了庇护两个逃犯
to harbor two fugitives...
毁掉自己的前程
We'll talk later...
回头我们再聊
many times, I'm sure.
好好聊 我保证
Down to reception.
去接待室
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Ambassador Cole, please report to exsanguination chamber six.
科尔大使 请到六号♥放血室
We're here. I'll let the Guardian know.
我们到了 我这就通报守护者
You ain't eating?
你不吃吗
Not hungry. Not hungry?
我不饿 不饿
He thinks he's above the laws of the pack.
他太高贵 不屑于我们的族规
Well, that's fine.
那就依他
Shows you what kind of wolf he really is.
也叫大家知道他是匹什么样的狼
Tell you what, though.
不过我告诉你
Why don't you take your loner ways
收起你的独狼劲头和娇弱胃口
and your sensitive stomach back to Mississippi?
滚回密西西比去吧
No problem.
没问题
Walking away don't make you a bigger man.
乖乖滚蛋可显不出你有气度
Just makes you a coward.
只能证明你是懦夫
That's right. Coward.
对 懦夫
Well, thank you for clearing that up.
多谢澄清
Enjoy your food.
你们慢用
If I ever see your face around here again,
你再敢在附近出现
I'll personally rip your throat open.
我就亲手撕开你的喉咙
Fucking chickenshit.
狗♥日♥的♥胆小鬼
My son was not perfect,
我儿子并不完美
but he deserves respect.
但他应当得到尊敬
I disagree.
我不这么想
You murdered the Packmaster.
你杀死了首领
As new master of this pack,
作为新的首领
it is your obligation to eat.
你有义务吃掉他
No, thank you.
谢了不用
I've no interest in being the new Packmaster.
我既不想做新首领
Or eating the old one.
也不想吃前首领
What you're interested in is irrelevant.
你想与不想都不重要
There are laws.
族有族规
I don't care about the goddamn laws.
我才不在乎那该死的族规
You find someone else.
你们找旁人去
Good luck.
好运
What the fuck? Who the fuck does he think he is?
我♥操♥ 他以为他是谁
He can't leave! It's against the laws of the pack.
他不能走 这有违族规
Come on, Sam.
走吧 山姆
Let's go. Okay.
我们走
Back the fuck off. I'm taking him.
都滚开 我要带他走
Terry?
特里
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
We're all gonna die.
我们都会死
Terry?
特里
It's coming for us. What?
它要来杀我们 什么
Terry, wake up.
特里 醒醒
What the hell, Terry?
你搞什么啊 特里
I'm tired.
我好累
Grab her.
引她过来
How? There's some True Blood in the cabinet.
怎么引 橱柜里有真血
Tara, sweetie? You gotta eat.
泰拉亲爱的 你得吃东西
Sook! Sook!
苏克 苏克
Pam, where ya been? I had to open alone.
帕姆 你哪儿去了 我自己开的门
Is Eric back? Did he call?
埃里克回来了吗 有没有来电♥话♥
Eric? Huh-uh. Nothing.
埃里克 没消息
Why are you all dirty?
你怎么脏兮兮的
I was in the ground.
被埋了
What's your excuse?
你又是怎么回事
Nicolas, Campari. Yes, ma'am.
尼古拉斯 金巴利酒 是 夫人
Got a boost for a working girl?
辛苦工作有没有奖励
Mr. Danton is prowling. He asked for Claire.
丹顿先生来逛 点了克莱尔
Have you seen her? She's in number three.
你看到她了吗 她在三号♥间
Almost an hour now.
快一个钟头了
Claire?
克莱尔
God damn them.
该死的畜生
Eric,
埃里克
if you're mad at me, fine. I can deal.
如果你生我气 没关系 我接受
But you can't just vanish. We have a business to run.
可是你不能就此消失 我们有生意要做
Call me.
回电♥话♥
So, any ideas?
有打算吗
Not really. Shh.
基本没有 嘘
A little different on this side of the bars,
牢里牢外差别大哟
isn't it, Nora?
是不是啊 诺拉
A friend of yours?
你朋友吗
Nigel Beckford.
奈杰尔·贝克福德
He was a nurse practitioner in Mass General's maternity ward.
以前是麻省综合医院的产房♥护理师
Instead of delivering babies, he kept eating them.
本该迎接新生命 却吃起了婴儿
Newborns!
新生儿
I mean, just so...
那真是...
succulent.
太美味了
Mr. Compton, Mr. Northman,
康普顿先生 诺思曼先生
welcome to New Orleans.
欢迎来到新奥尔良
Of course, we all wish it were under better circumstances.
我们当然都希望能在更舒适的环境下交流
Tell me, Mr. Compton, why did you and Mr. Northman
告诉我 康普顿先生 你和诺思曼先生
make contact with Chancellor Gainsborough?
为什么与盖恩斯伯首席法官有联♥系♥
She was my prisoner.
她是我的俘虏
She's done absolutely nothing that would, in any way,
但她从未做过任何
compromise her position or her loyalty.
有损职责和忠诚的事
There were others aligned with the three of you, waiting to aid and abet.
你们三人还有同伙等着帮助你们出逃
We killed nine of them.
我们杀了九个
Where were they taking you?
他们要带你们去哪儿
No idea.
不知道
Sir, I urge you to release Nora and Sheriff Northman.
长官 我劝您放了诺拉和诺思曼治安官
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表