Emma.
艾玛
What in the world is going on in there?
你到底在干什么呢
Emma, go...
艾玛 去...
Holy fuck.
我♥操♥
Tara?
泰拉
I will never forgive either of you.
我永远不会原谅你们
Wait!
等等
Tara!
泰拉
Mr. Compton,
康普顿先生
Mr. Northman,
诺思曼先生
to meet under these circumstances,
在这种情况下见面
it is a shame.
真是难过啊
One of several recent disappointments.
这是最近几件令人失望的事之一
You think you know somebody...
你以为你了解其人
you consider them an ally
数百年以来
for centuries,
当他们是朋友
and when they betray you,
而当他们背叛你时
they won't even tell you why,
连个理由也不给
no matter how persuasive you can be.
无论你怎么苦口婆心
No. No!
不 不要
No!
不要
Guardian, no! I'm innocent!
守卫者 不要啊 我是清白的
No! No! No!
不 不
I'm in a real pickle here, boys.
小子们 现在这情况真麻烦
According to Nan Flanagan, you--
根据南·弗兰根的报告 你们...
what is it she liked to call you guys?
她叫你们什么来着
"Fuckup One" And "Fuckup Two"--
"混球一号♥"和"混球二号♥"
you have made egregious errors.
你们犯下了弥天大错
Rocket launchers on Main Street?
在大街上发射火箭炮
Not to mention your so-called "Festival of Tolerance,"
更别提你们那个"宽恕节"了
where humans were attacked by vampires
吸血鬼当着摄像机镜头
in full view of the media,
当着官方发言人的面
with our official spokesperson in attendance.
公然袭击人类
Keeping that quiet wasn't cheap.
平息那次事件可不容易
Now, Nan...
虽然说 南...
was no prize, either.
也不是什么好东西
Still, she was Authority.
但她曾是当权者
And that, boys, is the point.
小子们 这才是重点
We are the Authority.
我们是当权者
I am
我
the Authority.
就是当权者
The true death for Northman
判处诺思曼死刑
means the true death for Northman.
就不能容忍♥他留存于世
Are you now or have you
你们谁是
ever been a member of the Sanguinista Movement?
或者曾经是原教旨派的成员
I don't even know what it is.
我从没听说过
Mr. Northman?
诺思曼先生呢
Yeah, I'm trying to stay away from politics as much as possible.
嗯 我已经尽可能远离政♥治♥了
Are you? And religion.
是吗 还有宗教
You're just in it for yourself?
内心已经认同了吧
You think the whole concept of the "Common good" is hopelessly naive?
你认为"公共利益"的概念太天真了 是吗
Chancellors?
法官们认为呢
Well, it chaps my ass to say this,
我真的很不愿意这么说
but when you got lame horses, you put them down.
如果马瘸了 干脆杀了为好
The mainstreaming agenda is just too damn important.
回归主流实在太重要了
It cannot fail.
不容有闪失
True death for these fellas.
处死这几个家伙
They destroyed a very real threat to all vampires.
他们消灭了危害我族的一大威胁
If there is no documentation of humans being killed by vampires,
只要没有吸血鬼杀死人类的档案
we are infinitely better served letting them live.
留着他们是最好不过了
They killed an Authority member. She was on her way out.
他们杀了一位当局成员 她已走上歧途
She As you can see,
她... 如你们所见
this council has had heated debates
议会对于你们两个混♥蛋♥的处置
over what to do with you two sons of guns.
各执己见 争持不下
Every vampire on this council
在座的每位吸血鬼
has committed our careers,
都效忠于我们的事业
our lives, our destinies,
我们的生活和命运
to mainstreaming.
以及主流化进程
Coexistence with humans is not an option.
与人类共处这一原则不容动摇
It is a necessity. It is merciful.
不仅必要 而且宽容
It is just.
以及公正
It is vital.
生死攸关
Not to mention that they outnumber us
不用说 他们的数量远超我族
a thousand to one.
数以千倍
Any threat to mainstreaming
任何威胁到主流化进程的行为
is a threat to us.
就是威胁我们的生存
Fundamentalism
原教旨主义
is a dead end
绝无出路
and I won't fucking have it!
我绝不容忍♥
Not out there, and most certainly
在外不容忍♥ 在内
not in here.
更不容忍♥
Do you have anything to say before I pronounce sentence?
在我宣判之前 你们还有什么说的吗
I offer you an exchange.
我请求交易
Our lives in return for Russell Edgington.
用我们两个的命换罗素·爱丁顿
Russell Edgington is dead.
罗素·爱丁顿死了
Nan Flanagan assured me of it.
南·弗兰根向我保证过
She assured the world of it-- on camera.
她向全世界证实过 通过镜头
Sheriff Northman and I consigned him to the ground,
诺思曼治安官和我把他封在地底
but we did not kill him.
可我们没有杀他
Tragic mistake. Because he has now broken free.
不幸的错误 因为他如今逃了出来
That sounds like a lie to me.
这话不足为信
But it is the truth.
可惜事实如此
Whether we live or die, you will find out soon enough.
无论我们是死是活 你们很快就会发现
Well, they have every reason to lie, but...
他们倒有理由撒谎 不过...
I must say that I'm intrigued.
我必须承认我有点动心
Russell wants nothing more than anarchy.
罗素最想要的是乱局
If you would like your entire mainstreaming agenda,
如果你们希望这一主流化进程
and your administration with it,
以及你们的推行措施
to be completely obliterated,
受到极大的阻碍
then by all means ignore me.
那敬请无视我的说法
The only thing Russell wants more is to see us dead.
罗素还在意一件事 那就是杀死我们
Why?
为什么
He pissed me off.
他惹了我
Then I pissed him off.
我也惹了他
You know how these things go.
这种事情你们懂
No, I don't.
我不懂
Why would you keep Russell Edgington alive?
你们为什么不杀罗素·爱丁顿
After what he did, we felt the true death was too good for him.
他造了那么多孽 死亡太便宜他了
We wanted him to suffer.
我们想要他受罪
You "Wanted"?
你们"想"
You disobeyed the Authority
你们违抗当权者
to satisfy your feelings?
只为满足你们的感受
I feel like staking you so fucking much right now.
我此时此刻真想钉死你们
Guardian!
守护者
I was the one that did it.
事情是我做的
You're a king and you allowed him--
你身为国王 也批准了他...
Lilith help me, I am going to stake you!
莉莉丝赐我力量 我要钉死你
Unfortunately,
很遗憾
unlike the two of you,
我跟你们不一样
I understand there are a great many things
我明白还有很多事情
more important than my... personal desires.
比我的个人欲望更重要
Guardian, I promise you,
守护者 我向您保证
now Russell is free, he will stop at nothing to find us.
罗素既然出来了 他必然要找到我们
And when he does, you will be there
等他找到时 您就有了
to put an end to him, as we should have.
杀死他的机会 正如我们当年一样
I offer this to you as a final gesture of solidarity.
我无比诚恳地站在您这边 提出这样的交易
I, like you, believe that mainstreaming
我跟您一样 相信回归主流
is possible and essential,
是合理且必要的
but Russell must be stopped.
但切不可放过罗素
I fully expect to meet the true death, either way.
我期待真正的死亡 无论哪种方式
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表