What the fuck were you and Edgington thinking?
你和爱丁顿到底是他妈怎么想的
And where is he? Or Kibwe?
他在哪儿呢 还有基布韦
Clearly Gainesborough and Northman weren't successful.
很明显 盖恩斯伯和诺思曼都失败了
The government probably killed them and is coming out for us now.
政♥府♥八成已经干掉他们 要来找我们了
You stupid little bitch!
你这犯贱的白♥痴♥
Yeah, well, for a normal red-blooded American human,
对一个正常而且健康的美国人类来说
giving birth ain't nothing like that.
生小孩可不是这样的
Hell, she make me want to do it.
她让我也想生了
Another girl.
又是个女儿
Hey, sweetie.
嗨 宝贝儿
Take good care of them.
照顾好他们
Wait a minute.
等等
You ain't thinking about leaving them with me?
你不是想把他们都丢给我吧
You sired them.
他们是你的种
Now it is your sacred duty to see
接下来 把他们抚养长大
that at least half of them survive into adulthood.
就是你的神圣职责了 至少得活两个
Whoa! That ain't...
你这不是...
The light pact has been made flesh now.
光之契约此刻已经生效
I honor what was, what is, and what will never be.
向过去 现在 和不存在的未来致敬
Farewell, Andy Bellefleur.
别了 安迪·贝弗勒
That was awesome.
真是太牛逼了
You're a dick.
你是个大混球
Come on, JD.
来呀 杰·德
You're about to plain get burned, sucker!
你就要被活活烧死了 吸血的傻♥逼♥
Drinks on me, everybody.
我请大家嗑血
Who's up first?
谁要第一个来
Shut the fuck up, dead man.
闭嘴 死东西
Ain't we had enough?
我们还没嗑够吗
Ain't no such thing as too much V.
嗑血哪里有够的时候
That's enough, JD!
够了 杰·德
The fuck?
搞什么鬼
I abjured you.
你已经除名了
Abjure this.
除你妈♥逼♥
He's killing him.
他要打死他啦
Stay out of it.
你们都别插手
This is between JD and Alcide.
这是杰·德和埃尔希德之间的事
I think you've won this one, son.
你已经赢了 儿子
Oh, my God!
老天呀
He killed him.
打死他了
He's dead.
他死了
Guess we got a new Packmaster.
我们狼群有新首领了吧
This stops tonight.
这事儿到此为止
We're wolves. We respect ourselves.
我们是狼 我们有自尊
We respect our pack.
我们尊重族群
We respect nature without exception.
我们全都尊重大自然
We do not surrender to nihilism.
我们绝不屈从于恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
We do not take advantage of those who are younger or weaker than we are.
我们绝对不做欺凌弱小的事
This is how it's going to be in this pack from now on.
此时此刻起 这就是我们族群所遵守的原则
And if you don't like it, then you have 24 hours
如果有人不赞同 在二十四小时内
to get the hell out
给我滚出去
or you face me right now.
否则现在就来找我
Tonight...
今晚
we choose pack.
我们选择狼群
Chancellors.
法官们
We weren't expecting you until tomorrow evening.
我们以为你们明晚才会回来呢
Well, our flight was aborted halfway to DC.
去华盛顿的航♥班♥临时被取消了
No one has told us why or
没人告诉我们原因
was there to meet us when we got back to New Orleans.
到新奥尔良的时候也没人来迎接
Has there been trouble? There's been a breach.
出什么事了吗 有外部人员入侵
A shape-shifter. We're still on lockdown.
一个变形人 我们还在禁闭状态
I'll need to call this in.
我必须汇报一下
Chelsea, I have Chancellors Northman and Gainesborough
切尔西 诺思曼法官和盖恩斯伯法官
at the gate requesting access.
在大门处等待许可
What's your cargo?
你们运的是什么人
The vampire's a mainstreaming spy.
主流派吸血鬼的奸细
The humans are lunch.
人类是午餐
The blonde smells amazing.
金发妞闻着太香了
Yeah, she is pretty amazing.
是啊 她确实很香
And mine.
而且是我的
Roger.
收到
They're just trying to track down a chancellor.
他们正在搜寻一个法官
Of course. Send Chancellor Northman and his party on down.
没问题 把诺思曼法官一行送下来吧
You've been cleared. Thank you.
你们可以进入了 谢谢
Fuckin' igits!
混♥蛋♥
As usual, everything falls to me.
跟往常一样 什么事儿都该我做
I can't ever find anybody. Compton and Salome are off
人都没影了 康普顿和莎乐美一多半
buttering each other's biscuits half the time.
都在忙着翻云覆雨
You know, I hate to say this,
虽然我不想这么说
but ever since Roman cashed in his chips,
但自从罗曼翘辫子以后
the work ethic around here has just gone straight to hell.
大家的职业道德都跌到谷底了
Okay, you look a little nervous.
好了 你看起来有点紧张
Now you are not gonna veer off this script.
发言的时候可别给我出岔子
Wait a minute. We're going live in five?
等等 五分钟之后我们就要直播了吗
Is that five minutes? Five seconds.
是五分钟吗 是五秒
And you'd better sell the shit out of this, preacher man,
而且你最好表现得有说服力 传教士先生
'cause it looks like you and Russell may have just started a war.
因为你和罗素有可能引发了一场战争
The surveillance video, which has become an Internet sensation,
有一段监视录像最近成为网络热点
shows Reverend Newlin and someone who appears to be
史蒂夫·纽林以及疑似罗素·爱丁顿的男子
Russell Edgington entering the fraternity house
进入了一家兄弟会所
where those 22 young men were later found
随后有人发现二十二名青年男子
drained of their blood.
血尽而亡
Joining me now live via satellite,
请跟我一起现场连线
American Vampire League spokesperson
访问美国吸血鬼联盟的发言人
Steve Newlin himself.
史蒂夫·纽林本人
Reverend Newlin, thanks for joining us.
纽林牧师 感谢您来参加节目
It's my pleasure, Suzanne,
苏珊娜 我很荣幸
to be able to refuse-- refute these heinous charges,
能够拒绝...驳斥这些无♥耻♥的指控
which have obviously been fabricated by a sick and hateful mind.
这明显是有人恶意捏造出来的
Can we please start with the cheap
我们能从这段低劣的
and obviously manufactured vid--
明显是人工合成的视...
video?
视频说起吗
Reverend Newlin?
纽林牧师
Rev-- Reverend? Reverend, are you all right?
牧师 牧师 你还好吗
Christ!
老天呀
I did not see that shit coming.
我可没料到有这一幕
Vampires are keeping humans prisoner
吸血鬼把人类监禁在
in an underground bunker somewhere in New Orleans.
新奥尔良市的一个地下基地
They are feeding on them. They're killing them!
他们吸人类的血 他们在屠♥杀♥人类
Come here, baby. Here we go.
来这儿 宝贝 好了
Okay, all right. You're fine.
好了 没事了
Luna?
卢娜
Luna?
卢娜
Thank you, Lilith,
谢谢 莉莉丝
O Mother,
圣母
for the gift you have bestowed upon me.
感谢您赐给我的礼物
And I swear upon my life
我以生命起誓
thy will shall be done.
我必实现汝之意愿
Vampires shall rightfully rule this earth.
吸血鬼将名正言顺地统治地球
Now.
动手
Guide me, O Mother,
指引我吧 圣母
as I surrender to you completely.
我是全心全意臣服于您
Initiating level two protocols.
正在启动二级警戒
Go! Initiating level two protocols.
走 正在启动二级警戒
Initiating level two protocols.
正在启动二级警戒
Stay back!
别出来
Initiating level two protocols...
正在启动二级警戒
in five, four... Clear.
五 四... 安全了
three, two, one.
三 二 一
Level two protocols.
二级警戒启动
Watch out, it's slippery.
小心点 很滑
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表