Ugh. Well, that's a stroke of luck.
这回算你运气
Good thing you didn't order pizza.
幸亏你没点披萨
You're not gonna eat that?
那个你不吃了吧
I kinda lost my appetite.
没胃口了
And isn't that evidence or something?
这不是也算证据吗
I hate to say it, but these days
我不想说 不过最近
one less vampire ain't gonna cause much of a fuss.
少一个吸血鬼算不上什么大事
Maybe we saved ourselves a couple human lives.
也许我们也算救了几条人命
I wonder who turned him?
谁把他转化的呢
He couldn't have been vampire for more than a day or two.
他变成吸血鬼也不过一两天的事
Hell if I know.
鬼才知道呢
Funny thing is,
有意思的是
this is the exact kinda crime scene Mike woulda loved.
麦克就喜欢这种犯罪现场
I know. Our town needed a guy like him.
我知道 我们镇就需要他这样的人
Man loved his job.
爱岗敬业的人
He wanted to suck on my toes.
他曾经想吮我的脚趾
He kept autopsy photos on his computer
他把尸检照和黄♥片♥
same place he kept his porn.
存在电脑同一个文件夹里
Ew, no. Yep.
不是吧 千真万确
Suddenly, I don't feel so bad.
我突然感觉好些了
Your sister and I can only keep you alive for so long.
我和你妹妹只能保你这么久
Others wanted you executed already.
其他人早想把你杀了
The true death will come very soon
你要是一直不接受莉莉丝
if you do not accept Lilith,
你很快就没命了
as it will for all nonbelievers.
所有不信仰她的人都一样
So let it come.
死就死吧
What does it matter to you?
与你有何关系
You saved my life.
你救过我的命
And in return, we will save your soul.
作为回报 我们要挽救你的灵魂
No.
不
I refuse.
我不要
Shh. I'll do it with you.
我陪你
No. Yes.
不 必须
No.
不
We will meet her together.
我们一起见她
Take it in.
吃下去
She is in you.
她就在你的身体里
She's here.
她来了
Give yourself to her.
把自己交给她
Godric?
格瑞克
No. I tried.
不 我试过了
I tried to save her.
我试着去救她
My children. Father.
我的孩子 父亲
How have you come? My blood is in you.
你怎么出现的 你的身体里有我的血
I'm with you always.
我一直与你同在
No, you left me centuries ago.
不 你几百年前就离开我了
The blood of Lilith is within me now.
现在是莉莉丝的血在我的体内
Lilith is a godless god.
莉莉丝是邪恶的神
She will lead you and all around you to destruction.
她会带领你和你周围所有的人走向毁灭
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说
After all the years that you and I and Eric
这么多年来 你 我还有埃里克
hunted and killed together?
一起打猎一起杀戮
How can you tell me it's wrong?
你怎么能告诉我这都是错的呢
Because I have done what you've failed to do.
因为我做到了你无法完成的事
I've evolved.
我进化了
Please save her, Father.
求你救救她吧 父亲
She is lost. No, no.
她迷失了方向 不 不
I am sworn to Lilith.
我向莉莉丝发过誓
Please...
求求你
Please, spare him, Lilith!
求求你 放了他 莉莉丝
Fight her!
战斗啊
You must fight her!
你必须抗争
It's not I who must fight her.
必须与她抗争的不是我
No! Father!
不 父亲
Praise Lilith.
赞美莉莉丝
Imagine a time
想象一下
when we will own not only the night,
有一天我们拥有的不只是黑夜
but the day as well.
还有白天
How can we do that?
我们怎么能做到
We can walk in the sun.
我们可以在阳光下漫步
There's a way.
有一个办法
And it is tantalizingly close to us.
而且触手可及
Please...
拜托
take me with you.
让我跟着你
I thought you'd never ask.
我还以为你不想呢
Oh, Russell.
罗素
God damn it. Vampers.
该死 吸血鬼
Come on. Let's get the hell outta here.
走吧 我们离开这鬼地方
Just leave it.
别管了
All right.
行
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
如果我是你就不会这么做
You'd take a vampire over your own kind?
你为了一个吸血鬼就不顾你的族人吗
You ain't my kind.
你才不是我的族人
Whatever, dude.
随便你 伙计
You stop me,
你阻止了我
there'd be another guy to take that fanger down.
还会有别人把尖牙鬼撂倒
No, there won't. On the floor.
不 不会 放下
Not you. The gun, dumbfuck.
不是说你 是枪 傻♥逼♥
You, too.
你也一样
You hungry, Jess?
你饿了吗 杰西
You have no idea.
你可不知道
Well, I'm all out of Tru Blood.
我的真血都卖♥♥完了
But I got two new specials on the menu.
不过我的菜单上又有两种新品
What the fuck, man?
搞什么啊 哥们
We weren't gonna shoot her.
我们没打算朝她开枪
Six wooden bullets say you were.
这六颗木头子弹出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Know what?
知道吗
I'll pass.
放过你了
Looking kinda stringy.
黏黏糊糊的不好吃
I'm here to see someone anyhow.
我约了人才来这儿的
You take any table you'd like.
想坐哪里随便挑
Okay?
好了吗
So we can go here, right?
我们现在能走了吧
Get the fuck out.
给老子滚
Take your fries to go.
把你的薯条带走
What was that about?
搞什么鬼
Just keepin' the peace under my roof, Jason.
维护我家的治安而已 杰森
Is there a vampire in here?
有吸血鬼来了吗
What are you doing here without your guards? What guards?
你不带保镖来这儿干嘛 什么保镖
Bill stopped payin' them, so they split.
比尔不给他们付费了 所以他们散了
Well, that sucks.
真倒霉
Not really for them.
对他们来说是好事
They were startin' to look kinda tasty.
他们看起来越来越可口了
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Um... just meeting someone.
见个人
Yeah, me, too.
哦 我也是
Look at all this wrong.
看看这些神经病
Like I'd ever turn any of them.
姐哪儿有兴致转化他们
Fine, then. I'll make two.
那行 我负责两个
I always wanted kids.
我一直想要孩子
But we have to. No.
咱们必须要 不行
We procreate because we want to.
我们创造后裔是出于自愿
Not because some dickhead dipped in afterbirth told us to.
而不是哪个乳臭未干的笨蛋要求我们创造
So what? You'd let Elijah take everything?
那你想怎样 让以利亚拿走一切
The money? The bar?
钱 还有酒吧
Me?
还有我
He can have the fucking bar.
这个酒吧归他可以
What's it worth at this point?
都这样子了还有什么用
You and me, we live in the wind,
你和我就风餐露宿
just like I did with Eric.
跟我以前和埃里克一样
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表