unless them dogs smelled a rat.
否则才不会善罢甘休
What if there is no rat?
如果根本没什么情况呢
What if the dogs are just tired of looking?
或许他们厌倦了到处找呢
I'm the dog in this analogy,
这差事是我的
and I ain't tired of looking
我可没有厌倦
for a rat 'cause I know something's fishy.
因为我知道这事儿一定有猫腻
Judge still owes me. I'm gonna get me a search warrant.
法官还欠我人情 我去搞张搜查令来
Search every property within 500 yards of that car.
把那辆车方圆五百码内翻个底朝天
I know that includes your sister's lot.
我知道你妹妹的房♥子也在其中
Me and Kevin will search there.
我和凯文负责那里
Jess, what's up?
杰西 怎么了
I came to talk to the sheriff about the Debbie Pelt case.
我来找警长讨论黛比·佩特一案
You've been talking to her about it? No.
你给她说过这案子 没有
Honestly! Jess, what are you--
真没有 杰西 你来这儿是...
Listen, Sheriff.
听着 警长
You need to hear this.
你要听清楚了
Are you listening?
你在听吗
Yeah. Good.
当然 很好
The Pelt case.
佩特一案
As far as you're concerned,
在你看来
it's closed.
已经解决
For some reason, it just don't interest you anymore, okay?
因为某些原因 你对此案没兴趣了 懂吗
And give me that file.
把文件交给我
Thank you.
谢谢
In fact, it is so far in your rearview,
其实呢 你差不多忘光了
you don't even remember the name Debbie Pelt.
你甚至不记得黛比·佩特这名字
Not the abandoned car or the grieving parents.
也忘了遗弃的车和悲伤的父母
It's all gone.
全忘了
Must be a load off your shoulders.
卸下了一个大包袱吧
Yeah, I feel a lot better.
是啊 我感觉轻松了许多
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
You've made me a very happy citizen of Renard Parish.
因为你 我在雷那尔教区住得很开心
Happy to oblige.
为人♥民♥服务
You are a good friend to have.
有你这朋友还真不错
I know.
我知道
Where's Bill? He had an errand.
比尔在哪儿 他办事去了
Sit.
坐下吧
We shouldn't fool ourselves.
我们不能自欺欺人
Searching for Russell Edgington is a suicide mission.
寻找罗素·爱丁顿完全是自杀行为
Even if Bill and I do get him,
就算比尔和我真抓住他
we'd still be facing a treason charge.
还是逃不脱叛逆的指控
I thought you had friends in the Authority.
我以为你在当权者里有朋友
A friend, and she can't help me anymore.
就一个朋友 她没法再帮助我了
Either Russell will have our heads
不是罗素要了我俩的命
or the Authority will.
就是当权者砍下我俩的头
There is no other option.
没有第三条路
I'll go with you. We've defeated Russell before.
我陪你一起去 我们一起击败过罗素
We can put up a fight against the Authority.
我们可以一起抵抗当权者
Listen.
听着
The end may come soon,
末日或许即将到来
and I can't have you there.
我不愿连累你
Eric, I want to.
埃里克 我愿意帮你
No.
不
What you said in anger...
你说的那些气话
you were right.
都是对的
I have to release you.
我必须释放你
And it's not because I don't trust you
不是我不相信你
or because I don't care.
也不是我不在乎你
It's because you are my only progeny.
是因为 你是我唯一的后裔
My one legacy.
我唯一的遗产
I need you to live when I'm gone.
等我不在了 你要好好活着
If that is your wish...
如果这是你的心愿
I understand.
我理解
I accept.
我接受
Do it.
来吧
Pamela,
帕梅拉
I renounce the ties of our blood
我宣布解除你与我的血脉联♥系♥
and my dominion over you as my progeny.
解除我对你的支配及你的后裔身份
As your maker...
作为你的创造者
I release you.
我释放你
You are my child.
你是我的孩子
As I was a child of Godric.
我是格瑞克的孩子
You were born into greatness.
你拥有伟大的血脉
And you're a maker now.
如今你成为创造者
Our blood will thrive.
我们的血脉必枝繁叶茂
You understand?
明白吗
All right, hop on in.
好的 快上车
Hey, ladies.
女士们好
Hi.
你好
All right. All aboard.
好的 都上来了
Safety first.
安全第一
Is this really necessary?
这真有必要吗
Just go with it, boys.
由着她们吧 伙计们
Do like the Buddhists. Be the vessel.
学学佛教♥徒♥ 随遇而安
That's right. You tell 'em, Judge.
可不是 你有经验 法官
How long we gotta keep these things on?
这玩意儿我们要戴多久
Just till we get to the club.
到俱乐部就能摘了
Well, what're we waiting for? Let's hit it!
那还等什么 快去吧
Okay, you heard the man! Drive!
好 你听到了 开车
Maybe if you gave me a hint, I'd know what I was looking for.
不如你给个提示 我好知道要找什么
A bug, a recording device, a transmitter.
窃听器 录音机 发报机
Anything of the sort.
任何类似的东西
Ooh, who's bugging you?
谁在窃听你
No one, I hope. But I need to be certain.
希望没人 但我必须确定
Bill, you're still king, aren't you?
比尔 你还是国王吧
Why do you even ask?
为什么问这个
I don't know. It's just-- obviously something's happened.
不知道 很显然发生了什么事
As prescribed by the one true Vampire Authority,
目前我仍然是吸血鬼当权者任命的
I am still the sole sovereign of the Kingdom of Louisiana
路易斯安那王国的最高统治者
until such time as I meet the true death.
除非我死了
Or until they change their mind.
或者他们决定换人
So, I had a few friends over, okay?
我就带了几个朋友过来 不行吗
No one got eaten. No one got drained.
没人被吃掉 也没人被吸干
There's no need. It's your home, too.
没必要这样 这也是你的家
You can take care of yourself.
你能照顾自己
But this is low-quality shit.
不过这绝对是低档货
Get the staff to clear it up.
找人清理干净
Hey, are you gonna go see Sookie?
你打算去看看苏琪吗
She's just had a rough couple of days.
她最近日子不太好过
You know, with Tara and Debbie.
你知道 泰拉和黛比的事
You've taken care of it with the sheriff.
警长那边你已经帮她搞定了
I wouldn't make a habit of doing that, though.
是我的话就不惯她毛病
She has a tendency to bring it out in people.
她最容易引得人同情心泛滥
Bill, I saw her, and she's falling apart.
比尔 我见过她 她快崩溃了
This is different.
这次不一样
And I don't care about what happened.
我不管发生了什么事
Sookie and you is different than Sookie and anyone else.
苏琪和你的关系跟别人不一样
Take care of yourself first.
先照顾好你自己
What?
怎么啦
I think I've done well.
我♥干♥得不错
The righteous do suffer.
义人必受苦
I am not Job.
我不是约伯
I accept my fate.
我接受我的命运
And you accept the true death
那么你接受死亡
that will come of your treason?
作为你叛变的惩罚
So be it. Nora, my dear.
那就死吧 诺拉 亲爱的
I won't accept it.
我不接受
I've loved you as my own blood for centuries.
几百年来 我爱你如爱亲生血脉
And I won't see you martyred for the sins of others.
我不愿看你为他人的罪而牺牲
Who has swayed you?
是谁说动了你
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表