You're a better dancer than you are a bartender.
比起做吧员 你跳舞更好
Thanks.
多谢
So your mom's a real bitch.
你妈真是个贱♥人♥
Yeah, I know she is.
对 我很清楚
But what are you gonna do?
你又能怎样呢
She's still my mom.
她还是我妈
No, she's not.
不是的
Not anymore.
不再是了
Can you believe this shit?
你相信吗
I fucking hate her
我真讨厌她
but I'm crying for her anyways.
但我总为她哭
A hundred years from now you won't even remember her.
一百年后 你压根都不记得她了
This I promise you.
这一点我可以保证
Okay, break's over.
好了 休息结束
Time to get back up on that pole.
继续跳钢管舞吧
I loved my Jesusito.
我爱我的约瑟
He was special, but he was soft.
他很特别 却太软弱
That's what drew you to him.
那正是他吸引你的地方
You saw in him something you wanted
你在他身上看到了想要的东西
and you knew you could take it.
你知道你可以拿到手
You wanted to be a brujo.
你想成为巫医
You stole my family's magic from my Jesusito.
你从约瑟那里偷走了我们家的法力
You keep it locked away in your brain.
你把它藏在脑袋里
Tonight I take it back.
今晚 我要取回来
It's a boy.
是个男孩
Full of spirit and energy.
充满活力与能量
He will do wonders with what I'm taking back from you.
他将用我从你那里取回的法力创造奇迹
My wife will drink the blood I collect from your brain.
我妻子将喝下从你头颅中汲取的血
You must think you're joining my Jesusito.
你一定以为要和我的约瑟重逢了
But, no.
那不可能
You don't get to be together.
你不配再见到他
Adiós, maricón.
再见 基佬
Pendejo!
老笨蛋
I won't say who he is,
我不能泄露他的身份
but this vamper friend of mine,
但我的这位吸血鬼朋友
he says end of days is coming.
说末日即将来临
Now, I can't tell y'all what to believe,
现在 我不能告诉你们该相信什么
but I will say this.
但我可以跟你们说
I believe him.
我相信他
But what does he mean "End of Days"?
他说的"末日"是什么意思
A war...
一场恶战
between vampires and humans.
吸血鬼与人类之间的战争
And God be damned if you get caught in the middle.
你们要是卷进去了 那就惨了
So what the fuck do we do now?
那我们现在到底该怎么做
We join him.
投靠他
He's offering us an in.
他邀请我们加入
We drink his blood
我们喝下他的血
and he knows he can trust us.
他就知道我们站在他那一边
Fuck it. I'm in.
操 算上我吧
What about you, little girl?
你呢 小姑娘
I'm scared.
我害怕
Oh, now, don't be.
现在不用害怕了
You take this, you grow up to be big and strong like me.
喝下这个 你就会变得跟我一样强壮
Emma?
艾玛
That is my granddaughter.
这是我的孙女
Listen to me, Martha. It's the only way.
听我说 玛莎 这是唯一的办法
You gotta believe me.
你必须相信我
I don't know you no more.
从今以后我不认识你
Emma, honey.
艾玛 宝贝
You come with me.
跟我走
What's up, y'all? Where's Joe Bob?
你们还好吧 乔·鲍勃在哪儿
Dragon had something else for him. Let's roll.
阿龙有别的任务给他 我们出发吧
Come on, Fortenberry. Hop in.
来吧 福坦巴里 上来
I've got a surprise for ya.
有一个惊喜给你
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Like a badass motherfucker.
有超级大恶棍的派头
Let's roll. Let's roll.
出发咯 出发
Let's roll!
走咯
Sir, visiting hours are over.
先生 探视时间已经结束了
Okay.
知道了
Sir, I'm gonna have to insist.
先生 我必须再次提醒你
They've been over for two hours.
已经超过两个小时了
Fine, fine. I hear ya.
行啦行啦 我听见了
Jesus.
老天
Sir, you have got to go home.
先生 你必须回家了
Sir?
先生
Sir?
先生
You killed my friends, you son of a bitch.
你杀了我的朋友 你这个混♥蛋♥
So? You killed my friend.
那又怎样 你也杀了我的朋友
He fucking deserved it and so do you.
他是活该 我看你也是
**Inside me*
*深深埋在心底
**Alone in the dark*
*独自在黑暗中
**But you've come along*
*如今你来到我身边
**And you...*
*如今你
To the bride and groom!
敬新郎和新娘
*Light up my life...* Congratulations.
*照亮了我的生命* 恭喜
**You give me hope*
*你给我希望
**To carry on*
*让我继续前行
**You light up my days*
*你照亮了我的日子
**And fill my nights*
*充实了我的夜晚
**With song*
*那歌♥声
**Rolling at sea*
*在海上翻滚
**Adrift on the waters*
*在水中漂流
**Could it be finally*
*最后能不能...
Oh, what's wrong?
发生什么事了
It's that vampire!
他是那个吸血鬼
Russell What's-His-Face!
罗素 什么来着
Edgington.
爱丁顿
Russell Edgington.
罗素·爱丁顿
Mommy!
妈妈
You should worry about you.
你还是担心自己吧
I'm freezing, Patrick.
我快冻死了 帕特里克
That'd be pretty ironic.
真是有够讽刺的
Two men waiting to die by fire,
两个等着被烧死的男人
they wind up freezing to death instead.
结果活活被冻死了
I'm leaving a family behind. A good one.
我抛下了我的家庭 美满的家庭
I'm in no mood for irony, asshole.
没心情听你嘲讽 混♥蛋♥
Seriously, why don't we just build a fire and get it over with?
说真的 我们直接生个火把它引来算了
At least we'd be warm.
至少能暖和点
What the fuck? What's your fucking problem?
搞什么鬼 你到底想怎么样
God damn it.
我♥操♥
No! Fuck you!
别跑 我♥操♥
Come on back, you freak pussy! Private
回来 你这没种的怪物 二等兵
Did you see that shit? It was fucking laughing at us.
你看到那狗东西了吗 它在嘲笑我们
Seriously! Come on back, you piece of shit!
说真的 给我回来 烂货
Private! Stop privating me.
二等兵 别再叫我二等兵
This ain't what we signed up for.
这可不是我们说好的情况
The deal was, it was supposed to kill us.
它不是该直接把我们干掉吗
I did not agree to be fucked with.
我可不同意被它耍来耍去
Damn it, Bellefleur.
该死的 贝弗勒
God-- ah!
上帝啊
Terry.
特里
Terry, no. Don't.
特里 不 不要
Why not?
为什么
I've already made my peace with it.
我已经用它找到了平静
Really? 'Cause you don't look like a man at peace.
真的吗 你可不像平静下来的人
Fuck you. I'm gonna fucking do it.
去死吧 我要动手了
No, you're not. And you know why?
不 你不会动手 知道为什么吗
'Cause suicide is for Muslims!
穆♥斯♥林♥才会自杀
And you're better than that.
你比他们强多了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表