Oh, that's helpful.
说了等于白说
Over here.
这儿
It's so fricking bizarre.
太诡异了
It sounds like I'm right smack-dab in the middle
这声音就好像我正在
of some sort of crazy nightclub.
某个疯狂夜♥总♥会♥里面
But you're not.
但你不在
Fairies have cloaked it somehow,
精灵想办法把它藏起来了
or it's some other dimension just next to us.
或者就在我们旁边的另一个次元
I know it doesn't make a lick of sense, but...
我知道这听起来不靠谱 但...
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
That's my sister, you fairy fuckers!
那是我妹妹 你们这帮混♥蛋♥精灵
Bring her back here!
把她交回来
Come on, Jason.
快来 杰森
**If you want it, baby, I got it*
*你想要的 宝贝儿 我全都有
**If you need it, baby, come get it*
*你需要的 宝贝儿 快快来取
**If you want it, baby, I got*
*你想要的 宝贝儿 我有
**What you need, what you need, what you need, what you need...*
*你需要的 你需要的 你需要的
Hey, that's my fucking tie!
那是我的领带
Hey, dude. That's mine, man.
伙计 那是我的
You can have anything you want.
你想要什么都行
You want it? Come on, let's go. Come on, come on.
你想要 来吧 我们走 快来
No. Let's go, come on.
不 走吧 来啊
It's okay, you can keep it.
算了 你留着吧
**Oh, yeah, you know I got your size, extra small?*
*我有你的尺寸 超小号♥对吧
**Okay, what we'll do is we'll just shrink down a large*
*我们可以用缩了水的大号♥
**But I will take your dollars, pennies, pounds, and pesos*
*但我要你的美元 便士 英镑和比索
**If you want it, baby, I got it*
*你想要的 宝贝儿 我全都有
**If you need it, baby, come get it*
*你需要的 宝贝儿 快快来取
**If you want it, baby, I got*
*你想要的 宝贝儿 我有
**What you need, what you need...*
*你需要的 你需要的...
Sookie? Hadley.
苏琪 海德莉
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了呢
I was sure the vampires had got you for good.
我以为那些吸血鬼抓到你了
Is Hunter here? Of course.
亨特在这里吗 当然了
Hadley, you've got to get him out of here.
海德莉 你得带他离开这儿
**I got bow ties, smoke fires, and old liars*
*我有蝴蝶结 烟火棒 老骗子
**I got clothes dryers, all-nighters, and coat hangers...*
*我有烘干机 夜猫子 大衣架
These fairies are gonna try to take him.
这些精灵会想办法抢走他的
What? No. He's safe here.
什么 不 他在这儿很安全
They're keeping us both safe.
他们在保护我们俩
They're not what they seem.
他们不是你看到的那样
Yes, but who is? Sookie.
没错 可谁又是呢 苏琪
It's so good to see you again, Sookie.
再见到你真好 苏琪
Uh, I don't think we've met.
我们没见过面吧
Yes, we have. I helped you escape from Queen Mab.
见过呀 我帮你摆脱了麦布女王
Who?
谁
Claudine was my sister. Really?
克劳汀是我姐姐 真的
No way. That guy had meth teeth and bat ears.
不可能 那家伙一口烂牙 还有招风耳
Because fairies naturally adjust to the standard of beauty
因为精灵能自动根据不同时空
to whatever frequency we're channeling.
美貌的标准 自我调节相貌
That's the standard of beauty for fairy?
那是精灵里美貌的标准
What, like your overgrown baby heads were so much better?
怎么 你这种发育成熟的萝莉脸就很美吗
Look, you take the dirt road out to the fork.
听着 你顺着那条土路到岔口处
No, you turn left.
不 你要左转
No, you go out there, you're just gonna end up in the field.
不 你开出去就到地方了
Listen, I gotta go.
听着 我得挂了
I gotta go. Y'all have fun tonight.
我得挂了 你们晚上好好玩
What can I do for ya, Sheriff?
我能为你做什么 警长
You looking for something to help deal with
你想找些能对付
the non-human criminal element?
非人类罪犯的东西吗
We got it all. No, I just got a few questions.
我们什么都有 不 只是问几个问题
Okay.
好吧
People come in here, wanna kill vampires and, uh...
来这儿的人是想杀吸血鬼和...
other supes?
别的超自然生物吗
People wanna protect themselves from monsters,
人们希望不受怪物的伤害
who some say have an unfair advantage.
那些怪物天生占优势
We're just leveling the playing field.
我们只是想有个公平的局面
And what do you mean by "other supes"?
你说的"别的超自然生物"是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Cause there's a lot of people wondering
因为很多人都有疑问
why the government does not acknowledge the existence
为什么政♥府♥不承认你刚才所说的
of "Other supes," As you put it.
"别的超自然生物"的存在
I think people have a right to know.
我觉得人们有权知道真♥相♥
What's your name? Junior.
你叫什么 朱尼尔
You sell wooden bullets, Junior?
你卖♥♥木头子弹吗 朱尼尔
We sure do.
当然了
With a silver core? With or without.
带银芯的 带不带都有
Do you keep a record of who you sell those to?
你有买♥♥家记录吗
Not unless they pay by credit card.
用信♥用♥卡♥支付的才有
And most of our customers pay by cash.
大多数客人都是用现金
How many wooden bullets would you say you sell, on average?
木头子弹的销量如何 平均说来
Wooden bullets are one of our most popular items.
木头子弹算是店里的畅销品
That ain't the question I asked.
你没回答我的问题
Go through about three cases a month.
每个月大概卖♥♥掉三箱
How many bullets per case?
每箱多少颗
500.
五百
1,500 bullets?
一千五百颗子弹
That's enough bullets for half the people who live in this whole parish.
足够给半个教区的人用了
Yep, I got some right here if you wanna see 'em.
没错 我现在就有 你要看吗
Yeah.
要
Andy!
安迪
Jesus tits!
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
I smelled him go into survival mode.
我闻到他要拼命了
You just saved my life.
你救了我的命
You're welcome.
不用谢
That's for Emory and Suzanne, you human piece of shit.
这是为埃默里和苏珊娜报仇 人类垃圾
Dude, your heart's slowing way down.
老兄 你的心跳正在减弱
Maybe we oughta call it quits.
也许我们该停了
No.
不
It's your funeral.
那就是你自找的了
Hey!
喂
Die, fanger!
去死吧 尖牙鬼
Yes we can!
是的 我们可以[奥巴马竞选口号♥]
Jesus Christ. Hoyt Fortenberry?
天啊 这不是霍伊特·福坦巴里吗
I heard you was messed up with fangers.
我听说你跟尖牙鬼混在一起
Well, it's your lucky night, 'cause we just saved your life.
今晚算你走运 我们救了你的小命
**If you need it, baby, come get it*
*你需要的 宝贝儿 快快来取
**If you want it, baby, I got*
*你想要的 宝贝儿 我有
**What you need, what you need, what you need, what you need...*
*你需要的 你需要的 你需要的
**Oh, yeah, you know I got your size, extra small?*
*我有你的尺寸 超小号♥对吧
**Okay, what we'll do is we'll just shrink down a large*
*我们可以用缩了水的大号♥
**You know what I mean? It'll be all good, no problem*
*你懂我的意思 绝对好 没问题
**How much you got on you? That's enough*
*你带了多少钱 足够了
**I got girls gone wild, cab-drivers gone wild...*
*我有狂野的女孩 狂野的出租车司机
Sorry about Claudine. She chose her fate.
克劳汀的事我很抱歉 路是她选的
We all do.
我们都是如此
Some of my other sisters are here, though.
不过我还有姐妹在这里
There's Claudette, Claude-Ellen, Claudwina...
克劳德特 克劳德·埃伦 克劳德维娜
and there's Claudia.
那个是克劳迪娅
Hadley, have you or Hunter eaten any light fruit?
海德莉 你跟亨特吃过光之果吗
Relax. We do not believe in the harvest of humans.
别紧张 我们不相信收获人类这事儿
That's why we escaped to your world before the last portal closed.
所以我们在传送门关闭前逃到你们的世界
That and that cunt Mab's insistence
还有就是贱♥人♥麦布坚持
that we dress like we're fucking Disney characters.
要我们穿得跟迪士尼人物一样
Hadley is free to leave whenever she wants.
海德莉可以自♥由♥离开
I don't wanna leave. Hunter's as safe as he can be here.
我不想走 亨特在这里很安全
Look, did vampires kill our mama and daddy?
是吸血鬼杀了我们爸妈吗
I wasn't supposed to tell you.
我不该说的
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表