True Blood S03E01
《真爱如血》第三季 第一集
Bill?
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Madame.
女士
My boyfriend he's gone. Someone took him.
我男朋友不见了 他被人抓走了
A kidnapping?
你是说绑♥架♥
Did you see anyone or anything?
你看见什么人或者东西了吗
曾住在阿肯色州木兰市 我很抱歉
梅琳达·米根斯和乔·李·米根斯
Hoyt.
霍伊特
Sookie Stackhouse.
苏琪·斯塔克豪斯
That that hot little number you was with
这是刚才在那家田鸡餐馆
at that frog restaurant?
跟你一起的小辣妹吧
Oh if she was hot how come you didn't nab her too?
她要真那么辣 你干嘛不一起绑来
Not telling you anything.
我什么都不会说的
So that's a yes.
就是承认咯
Sayonara Sookie.
永别了苏琪
No!
不要
Who the hell are you?
你们他妈的到底是谁
How about you just call us the Fuck You Crew.
你可以叫我们"搞死你小队"
So he proposes to you and you said what again?
他向你求婚 你怎么说来的
That I needed a minute to think.
我说我要考虑一下
Mm-hm.
好的
Aren't you gonna stop her
你怎么不制止她
from trampling all over the crime scene?
让她别破坏犯罪现场了
Why aren't you taking this seriously Kenya?
你怎么这么不当回事 肯雅
My boyfriend's been kidnapped.
我男朋友被人绑♥架♥了
It is Deputy Jones.
是琼斯副警长
And I'd appreciate you addressing me as such.
希望你能用这个称呼
Now how long were you in the bathroom?
你在洗手间待了多久
No more than a minute or two.
也就一两分钟
Was it one minute or two?
到底是一分钟还是两分钟
What difference does it make
这有什么区别吗
when every second you spend questioning me
你再浪费时间在这些愚蠢的问题上
these bastards are getting further away?
那帮混♥蛋♥早跑的没影了
What if there were no bastards?
要是压根没有绑♥架♥这回事呢
What if while you were in the bathroom
要是你在洗手间的
for a minute or two
那一两分钟时间里
your vampire friend realized
你的吸血鬼朋友意识到
he didn't want to be humiliated anymore and took off?
他不想再坐等难堪 所以走掉了呢
How do you explain the turned-over tables inside?
那你怎么解释里面乱七八糟的桌子
Because to me that looks like evidence of a struggle.
在我看来 那显然是挣扎过的痕迹
To me it looks like a man lost his temper.
在我看来 那是男人情绪失控的结果
With good reason.
你能怪他吗
Come on.
拜托
Just file a missing persons report for me.
帮我报失踪吧
Please?
求你了
Forty-eight hours that's the rule.
按规定 48小时内不算失踪
You want a lift back to town or not?
要不要搭车回家
Merci beaucoup.
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup for nothing.
屁都没说就谢谢
Because then-- Then I just walked outside and--
当时我就走了出去
Oh I ran outside and then he was laying there.
不 是跑出去 然后看见他躺在那儿
And I heard Tara coming up behind me
后来我听见泰拉从后面跑过来
and I didn't want her to see that.
我不想让她看见这一幕
I turned around and tried to stop her
所以我就转过身拦住她
but she busted on through.
但她推开我跑过去了
And she threw herself on him and it was just so sad.
她一下子扑到他身上 真是痛不欲生
Hey coz.
喂 堂哥
I know what you're going through.
我知道你经历着怎样的痛苦
That first kill
第一次杀人
it's got a way of making you feel like that's all you are.
你会觉得自己就是个彻头彻尾的杀人犯
But you've got to know
但你要记住
that you are still a man
你还是一个好人
that is capable of goodness
一个善良且正直
and of heartbreak and generosity of spirit.
心胸豁达 富有同情心的人
And if you can cling to that
面对任何事情
with everything you got
你只要记住这一点
you gonna be all right.
就会没事的
I promise.
我保证
Thank you...
谢谢你
...for that.
对我说这些
I love you coz.
我爱你 表弟
I love you too.
我也爱你
From now on let's tell each other that more.
我们从今往后要多交流
All right Andy.
好了 安迪
Ready for your statement now.
该听你陈述了
I hope I was helpful Sheriff Dearborne
希望我能有所帮助 迪亚博警长
because last time we did this after Rene I know I wasn't.
上次雷内的事情 我没能帮上忙
But I have the utmost respect for y'all
但我一直非常尊敬你们
because without law enforcement
因为如果没有法律约束
we would be nowhere as a society.
社会就不能成其为社会
What the fuck Arlene?
阿尔琳 你胡扯什么呢
This ain't a goddamn beauty pageant.
这又不是他妈的选美比赛
Oh shit.
见鬼
The only man I ever loved
我唯一爱过的男人
was just zipped up in a bag
刚刚被装进运尸袋
and you don't even have the decency to pretend you give a fuck.
你连假装在乎一下的礼貌都没有
I give a fuck.
我在乎的
Tara. But I don't know what I expect.
泰拉 我都不知道为什么生气
Trash is as trash does.
人♥渣♥就是人♥渣♥
I'm sorry you fell in love with a serial killer all right?
对于你爱上连环杀手我感到遗憾 行了吧
But honestly who here hasn't? Bitch Eggs wasn't no killer!
可这事我也经历过 婊♥子♥ 蛋蛋没杀人
Tara he confessed.
泰拉 他认罪了
Miss Thornton please.
索顿小姐 请冷静
This is a murder investigation not a freeforall. I don't care
这是凶案调查 不是自♥由♥辩论 我不管
what he confessed to. He ain't responsible for it!
他交代了什么 那不怪他
Oh why? Because of society? Because of slavery?
那怪谁呢 怪社会吗 还是奴隶制度
Um sweetheart... You fucking redneck!
亲爱的... 操♥你♥妈♥的乡巴佬
I'm gonna take Tara to Sookie's.
我带泰拉去苏琪家
Bud if you want to talk to her
巴德 如果你想找她谈话
you can meet us over there.
可以去那儿找我们
And we're gonna steal this tequila over here
我们还要偷走这瓶龙舌兰酒
but I doubt that'd surprise any of y'all.
不过我看你们谁都不会惊讶的
Come on. Hey come on.
走吧 走吧
Stupid-ass racist dyed haired bitch.
傻♥逼♥种族主义者 染头发的婊♥子♥
I hate when they make everything about race.
最恨他们这样 什么都扯上种族
Come on.
醒醒
Come on. No you stay with me okay?
醒醒 千万别昏过去 好不好
Come on.
醒醒
Hospi...
医...
pital.
医院
No I'm sorry. I can't take you to the hospital.
对不起 我不能送你去医院
Just wait here. Come on.
再等等 振作一下
You're a fucking whore.
你是个臭婊♥子♥
I know.
我知道
I know I am.
我知道我是
Fuck.
操
Bill?
比尔
Hey there.
你好
Is Bill here?
比尔在吗
No it's just me hanging out.
不在 只有我一个
Are you all right? Yeah totally.
你没事吧 没事 好着呢
Uh I mean I'm...
我是说...
Things are so fucked up with Hoyt
我跟霍伊特闹了点矛盾
so I've been crying and all but I'm fine.
所以哭了 但我没事
Bill's been kidnapped.
比尔被绑♥架♥了
What?
什么
I thought y'all were just going to dinner.
我以为你们出去吃晚餐了
We were but he proposed and...
我们去了 他向我求婚 然后...
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表