Fuck.
操
Run!
快跑
Come on!
快跑
Go, go!
快
You okay?
你没事吧
Good.
好
The power's shut down.
断电了
Fuck.
操
Can we get to the elevator shaft?
能从电梯井走吗
Handy.
真有用
It's sealed shut.
被封死了
Bill!
比尔
Come on! Get back!
来呀 撤吧
There's more coming. Fall back!
越来越多了 撤退
Nice.
漂亮
Had lots of practice killin' your kind.
这就叫熟能生巧
I'd wager not as much as I've had killing yours.
我打赌没有我杀的人类多
Get upstairs. Now.
现在上去
Excuse me, bitch sergeant.
不好意思 贱♥人♥小队长
Who the fuck are you and why are you telling me what to do?
你♥他♥妈♥凭什么对我指手画脚
I promised your maker I would escort
我向你的创造者保证过
this rag tag band of fuckups to safety.
要护送你们这帮废物到安全的地方
As for who I am, Pamela,
帕梅拉 至于我的身份
that's something you should ask Eric.
你应该问埃里克
If he makes it.
如果他还能出来
Shit!
靠
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事
Everybody out now. Come on.
我们出去吧 快
Come on, let's go!
跟上 快走
Come on, Luna.
加油 卢娜
Mommy! You can do this.
妈妈 你能做到
I can't, I can't I Mommy!
我不行了 不行了... 妈妈
I'm slowing you down.
我会拖累你们
You can.
你可以的
You take Emma and you run.
你带着艾玛逃吧
No, baby, come on.
不 亲爱的 别这样
No, Sam, please.
不 山姆 求你了
Take her. Mommy, no.
带她走 妈妈 不要
Protect her.
保护好她
She belongs with you. Mommy.
以后她就靠你了 妈妈
Please, Mommy, no. Promise me.
妈妈 别这样 答应我
Okay.
我答应你
Yeah?
真的
No, Mommy!
不 妈妈
Luna?
卢娜
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy, no!
妈妈 不要
It's dead.
她死了
Quick, come on.
快跟上
Come on. Let's go. Move.
来 快走
Sookie!
苏琪
It's too late! It's too late.
太迟了 已经太迟了
We ain't leaving my sis-- ah!
我们不能留下我妹...
Or Eric. We have to go back for them.
还有埃里克 必须回去找他们
You will be no good to anyone blown to bits.
你们要是被炸飞了 对谁都没好处
And so when I tell you to move, you will bloody move,
所以我说走 就他妈都给我走
and that means all of you. Yeah, ah.
你们全都包括在内 好
Now move! Move!
现在走吧
I think it's time to ditch this party.
聚会是时候结束了
Come on.
上车
Bill?
比尔呢
Eric, stop.
埃里克 停车
Hey, what the...?
这是...
Is that Bill?
是比尔吗
Not anymore.
不再是了
Get the fuck outta here! Fucking go!
快离开这里 妈的开车
The uptick in various crimes...
各种犯罪率呈上升趋势...
I don't think he's following us.
他好像没有跟着我们
Unless he's flying over our heads
或者他像个邪恶版裸体超人
like a naked, evil Superman.
正在我们头顶上飞
I think that if Bill or whatever that was
不管那是比尔还是什么
wanted to kill us, we'd be dead already.
如果想杀我们 我们早死了
Yeah, she's right. He let us get away.
她说得对 是他放我们走的
For now, maybe.
也许只是暂时的
But if Bill's been reborn in Lilith's image--
如果比尔以莉莉丝的形象重生...
We don't know that.
现在还不好说
We interrupt this broadcast...
我们中断这次广播...
We don't know what he is.
我们还不清楚他的情况
...Louisiana Governor Truman Burrell
路易斯安那州州长杜鲁门·伯勒尔
has called an urgent press conference,
紧急召开新闻发布会
and we take you live to the governor's mansion in Baton Rouge.
我们将为您在巴吞鲁日州长府邸进行直播
I swore an oath...
我发誓...
to serve and protect the people of this state.
服务并保护本州公民
People, not vampires.
人类 不包括吸血鬼
No, no, hold on. Hold on, hold on.
不不 请安静 安静
I have nothing against vampires as a species.
我并非反对吸血鬼这个种族
When they made themselves known to us,
当他们主动暴露身份时
this office, my family,
我的家人 州政♥府♥
the good people of Louisiana,
还有路易斯安那州善良的公民们
we welcomed them
我们以宽容之心
with all the generosity, acceptance,
以世人皆知的
and Southern hospitality
南方人热情好客的态度
this great state's always been known for.
欢迎他们
That's why our vampire population
所以本州的吸血鬼数量
is the largest in the country.
远远超出其它各州
And that is also why this Tru Blood shortage
而且也是为什么人造血短缺
has hit us so very hard.
让我们损失惨重
Since the terrorist attacks
自从上周真血工厂
on Tru Blood factories last week,
遭到恐怖袭击
246 human Louisianans
已有二百四十六名
have lost their lives.
路易斯安那州人丧生
When human, taxpaying citizens
当人类 纳税公民
can no longer walk on their streets at night
因担心人身安全
without fearing for their lives,
而无法在晚上出行时
then we have to take our streets back.
我们就应该夺回属于我们的街道
As of this moment,
从现在开始
I am instituting a statewide vampire curfew.
我要实行全州范围内的吸血鬼宵禁
All vampires are to remain indoors
日落之后 所有吸血鬼
or underground after sundown.
都要留在室内或地下
Furthermore,
此外
I am enforcing Executive Order 846
我要执行路易斯安那州立宪法
of the Louisiana State Constitution.
第八百四十六条行政命令
We are closing down all vampire-run businesses.
关闭所有吸血鬼运营的生意
That is why I say to any of you
而你们每一个人
who have the financial and legal--
都拥有财政和合法...
legal means to do it,
合法手段来执行命令
buy a gun.
买♥♥枪吧
Buy as many as you can.
能买♥♥多少买♥♥多少
Stock up on wooden bullets.
装满木制子弹
This is still America.
这里仍然是美国
You have the right to defend yourselves
你们有权利保护自己
and the people you love!
和你们爱的人
Stop the bloodshed, Governor!
州长 停止流♥血♥冲♥突♥
Humans for vamps! Hey, let me go! Stand stand down.
吸血鬼也是人 放开我 退后
Humans for vamps! Humans for vamps!
吸血鬼也是人 吸血鬼也是人
Calm down. It's all right, y'all.
冷静 不要冲动
VUS! Humans for vamps!
吸血鬼团结协会 吸血鬼也是人
Humans for vamps! Humans for vamps!
吸血鬼也是人 吸血鬼也是人
I'm fine.
我没事
Can't say the same for my suit.
我的衣服怕是没这么幸运
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表