While you're out chasing the Obamas?
然后你去追面具暴徒吗
You know, in case you hadn't noticed,
你又不是不知道
the Renard Parish Sheriff's Department aren't exactly CSI.
雷那尔教区的警署不够牛逼
They need me.
他们需要我
And in case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly fragile.
你又不是不知道 我也没那么脆弱
Those cocksuckers shot us
那些混♥蛋♥冲我们开了枪
and they tried to shoot my daughter.
还要杀了我女儿
So if you think I'm just gonna lie here in bed
你要是指望我像"豌豆公主"那般
like "The Princess and the Pea"...
躺在这床上...
Luna ...then you're dead wrong.
卢娜 那你就大错特错了
I'm coming with you. You can't stop me.
我要和你一起去 你拦不住我
You're really fucking annoying, you know that?
知道吗 你真♥他♥妈♥烦人
And you're old-fashioned and surprisingly sexist.
你老古板 你性别歧视
Trying to protect somebody I love-- that's sexist?
想保护我爱的人 这叫性别歧视吗
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Good. Still coming with you.
很好 还是要一起去
God damn it!
该死的
Well, last ghost lady Lafayette channeled
上次鬼妇人附体的拉法耶
tried to steal our baby.
要偷走我们的孩子
Why should we trust this one?
我们凭什么要相信这个鬼呢
Because I shot her in the head. Well, so what?
因为我爆了她的脑袋 那又怎样
That was a long time ago and it wasn't your fault.
那是很久以前的事 再说也不能怪你
And you're very sorry. He is very sorry.
你很内疚 他是真的很内疚
Please, please, don't make him do this.
求求你 求求你 别逼他
Honey, you're gonna wake up the kids.
亲爱的 你要把孩子吵醒了
What-- what are you doing?
你要去干什么
Me and Patrick, we saved each other's lives.
我和帕特里克 我们都救过对方的命
He's a good man.
他是个好人
Oh, is that why he ran out of here like a scalded dog?
所以他像只受惊的兔子一样跑出去了
Looked to me like all he was thinking about
在我看来 他想的全是
was saving his own hide.
怎么保住他的小命
Survival brings out the ugly in all of us.
你死我活的选择暴露了我们的阴暗面
I'm gonna offer him a fair fight.
我打算和他来次公平决斗
It's the least he deserves.
这是他应得的
What about us?
那我们怎么办
What about Mikey, okay?
迈奇怎么办
What about what we deserve?
我们应得的呢
Baby, if it wasn't for you...
亲爱的 要不是为了你...
You're the only reason I'm fighting at all.
你是我要决斗的唯一理由
Terry.
特里
Terry.
特里
The fire is still raging at the Tru Blood factory outside Houston, Texas.
德州休斯顿郊区的真血工厂 火势仍在蔓延
Meanwhile, panicked vampires across the country
同时 全国各地恐慌的吸血鬼
rush to stockpile the beverage.
开始囤积真血饮料
And many human citizens are already asking the question:
而许多人类市民提出疑问
what will happen to them...
当人造血消耗完时
...when the artificial blood runs out?
他们会怎样
What are you doing? We should have enough Tru Blood
你在干什么 现在要是停售真血
to last us a couple of weeks if we stop serving it now.
我们也要备一些撑几个星期
We're not going to stop serving it.
我们不会停售
You've seen the news, right?
你不是看见新闻了吗
Factories burning, vampires panicking.
工厂烧了 吸血鬼很恐慌
Which is exactly why we need to keep serving the blood--
所以我们才要继续卖♥♥真血
so our vampire customers don't eat our human customers
这样我们的吸血鬼顾客就不会吃了人类顾客
and put us out of business.
把生意都吓跑了
What happens when we run out?
那都卖♥♥完了怎么办
We do what every sane vampire in this country is gonna do--
我们就像每一个明智的吸血鬼一样
pretend to still be drinking
假装依然喝着真血
the shit like good little mainstreamers,
就跟少数主流派那样
and in private we discreetly feed on humans.
私底下我们喝人血
It's gonna be a bloodbath out there.
那一定会血流成河的
Whoever blew up that factory,
甭管是谁烧了工厂
that's what they want, isn't it?
这正是他们的目的 对吧
There are two things I try to stay away from:
有两样东西我避之不及
humans who eat a lot of fish and politics.
一是总吃鱼的人 二是政♥治♥
So whatever comes next, we keep our heads down, our tits up,
所以不管接下来怎样 我们低头挺胸
and the Tru Blood flowing.
保证真血供货
Understand?
明白了吗
Hey, I may be, like, a week old,
听着 我可能是还年轻
but I'm not an idiot.
但我不傻
You're worried about Eric.
你很担心埃里克
If you need someone to talk to--
如果你想找人说说...
Just because we drank a bitch together
别以为我们一起吃了一个婊♥子♥
does not make us Oprah and Gayle.
就算是好闺蜜了
Get the fuck back to work.
赶紧给我滚回去工作
Suck me, vampire Barbie.
操 吸血芭比
"Hey, I have a great idea.
"嘿 我有个好主意
Why don't we blow up all the Tru Blood factories
我们何不炸了所有真血工厂
and start a civil war?
挑起内战呢
Wouldn't that be fun?
那该多好玩
Praise Lilith."
赞美莉莉丝"
I don't know what kind of game you're playing, Bill, but--
我不知道你在玩什么把戏 比尔 可是
It's not a game. Shut up.
这不是游戏 住嘴
There aren't any cameras in here.
这里没有监控摄像
You're laying it on a little thick, don't you think?
你做的可有点过了 你说呢
Salome and Russell are thousands of years old.
莎乐美和罗素都有好几千岁了
And Nora may be young, but she's a political genius.
诺拉也许还小 但她是个政♥治♥天才
That's why Godric chose her.
所以格瑞克才选了她
If you think they're gonna buy this act much longer,
你要是以为他们还会吃你这一套
you're as crazy as they are.
你就跟他们一样疯
What if they're not crazy?
如果他们没疯呢
What if God is a vampire?
如果神就是吸血鬼呢
I saw Lilith. We both did.
我见过莉莉丝 我们都见过
And we were high.
我们都嗑药了
I don't know what's in that blood,
我不知道那血里有什么
but we need to stay away from it.
但我们得离那东西远点儿
I'm lost.
我很迷惑
I don't know who to trust.
我不知道该相信谁
Everything I believed in has been turned upside down.
我曾信仰的一切都被颠覆了
What about Sookie?
那苏琪呢
She just food to you now?
她现在也只是你的食物吗
I didn't think so.
我不相信
You're more of a mainstreamer than I'll ever be.
你是一个比我更虔诚的主流派
And whatever religious crisis you think you're having,
不管你现在觉得遇到了什么信仰危机
you can have it somewhere else.
换个地方再思考也无妨
We're getting the hell out of here.
我们离开这鬼地方
Now, the compound's on lockdown.
现在 这里都已经封闭了
There's only one way out.
只有一条出路
The chancellor's blood.
大♥法♥官的血
You want me to steal Salome's blood?
你要我去偷莎乐美的血
What about your sister? I'll handle Nora.
那你妹妹呢 我会搞定诺拉
It's our only shot.
这是我们唯一的机会
Tomorrow before dawn.
明天黎明前
No! No!
不 不
Hmm, we'd better get back to slaughtering people
回到以上帝之名屠♥杀♥人类的时代
in the name of God.
多好啊
No, no!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
Gran's photo albums, my parents' baby pictures,
奶奶的相册 我父母小时候的照片
their obituaries-- I-- I don't understand.
他们的讣告 我不懂
I've been through this stuff a zillion times.
这些东西我都看了无数遍
What am I supposed to be looking for?
我到底该找什么
Shit knows, Nancy Drew.
谁知道呢 南茜·朱尔
What is this? Jason's report card.
这是什么 杰森的成绩单
It's the only B he ever got.
这是他唯一拿过的一次B
Gran knitted a frame for it.
奶奶特地织了相框
What are you trying to show me, Gran?
你想告诉我什么 奶奶
What am I not seeing?
我还有什么没看到
Lynn Dearborne was Jason's sixth grade teacher?
林恩·迪亚博是杰森的六年级老师
Sheriff Dearborne's wife?
迪亚博警长的老婆
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表