Interesting.
这味道有意思
You two have delivered a psychopath terrorist.
你们抓来了一个患有精神病的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Probably the greatest individual threat
也许是对吸血鬼与人类的关系
to vampire-human relations.
威胁最大的人物
And, because of that,
所以 你们的举动
you have saved many, many lives,
拯救了许多生命
human as well as vampire.
不仅是人类 还有吸血鬼
So on behalf of them both,
因此 我代表吸血鬼与人类
I thank you.
感谢你们
Cheers. Here, here.
干杯 干杯 干杯
Well, in all fairness, Guardian,
守护者 诚实地说
we didn't really do anything
我们做的也只是
except lead you to Russell.
引导您找到罗素罢了
Oh, no, no, no. You did exactly what I wanted.
不不不 你们做的就是我要的
Now I know you're with me.
现在我知道你们站在我这边
You do believe in coexistence with humans.
你们相信吸血鬼与人类可以共存
Wholeheartedly.
真心诚意
There are certain humans I've felt protective towards
确有人类 让我感到想要保护他们
in the past.
那是以前
Yeah,
这样
but you do believe that the Sanguinista...
可你真的相信原教旨派
vision of morality endorses slavery, torture,
那些道德观念吗 奴役 折磨
the rape of those who delivered us into the life before death.
虐杀那些用死亡换取我们生存的人类
Right?
对吗
Well, I was never very religious,
我从来没有什么信仰
but as long as the affairs of humans do not personally impact me,
但只要人类的事情对我个人没有影响
I do remain a pacifist.
我便是和平主义者
You are just too cool for school to admit
你就是太自负了
you believe in something other than yourself.
所以不承认你有别的信仰
Excuse me,
打扰一下
I should continue interrogating our prisoner.
我该去继续审问犯人了
Don't bother. We're going to execute him.
不用麻烦了 我们要处死他
But... We're at war.
但... 这是战争时期
Just because we have caught one very visible enemy
抓到了一个在明处的敌人
does not mean that the war is over.
不代表战争结束
I must admit I do find it ironic
我必须承认 这很讽刺
that we proponents of coexistence
我们提倡共存的理念
find it so very difficult to coexist with our enemies.
却发现与敌人共存实在是太难了
But the reason for that is simple.
但原因很简单
They are evil,
他们是邪恶的
cloaking themselves in Lilith to justify their sadism,
以莉莉丝的名义掩盖他们的残酷
their greed, their lust.
贪婪和欲望
Lilith herself was not evil.
莉莉丝本身并不邪恶
Exigis 4:19
第四章第十九节
"And blessed be the children of men,
"幸为人类之子
for they are banished from the night without end.
因其遭无尽长夜之驱逐
They flame as sparks from a fire
其生命犹如星火
and last as long."
转瞬即逝"
But, Guardian, he knows so much.
可是 守护者 他知道的那么多
And I agree, execution is warranted--
我赞同 处决确有必要
Why would we believe anything that he has to tell us?
我们为何要相信他说的话
And, oh, by the way, he is batshit crazy.
而且他根本就是个疯子
Yes, Guardian. In fact, I want to execute him tonight.
是的 守护者 我打算今晚就处死他
As soon as possible.
越快越好
I want to hit the links before sunrise.
在日出之前就办完
Has he been silvered?
已经注射了精炼银吗
Less than an hour ago.
不到一小时
Shall I give him another dose and bring him to you?
要不要在带来见您之前再注射一剂
Excellent. And slap an iStake on him.
那更好 给他装个爱戳
I don't want to get dirty.
我不想身上弄脏
Guardian, I request permission
守护者 我有一个请求
to visit Chancellor Gainesborough in her cell.
我想去牢房♥见见盖恩斯伯法官
Why?
为什么
She... she's my sister.
她...是我的妹妹
Oh my.
老天呀
You will be at the execution?
行刑的时候你会来吗
Oh, I wouldn't miss it.
我可不会错过那场好戏
And you?
你呢
Oh, I love a good execution.
我最爱这类行刑了
Holly said you were out here.
霍莉说你在外边
You can't even come back to the service alley to talk to me?
你都不愿意到后面来跟我说话吗
I got some bad news, darlin'.
我带来的是坏消息 亲爱的
Okay.
好吧
Did you...
你找到...
find whatever it was y'all were looking for?
你要找的东西了吗
Well, did you do whatever it was
你完成你必须
you needed to do with it?
要做的事了吗
Terry, I ain't Sookie. I can't read your mind.
特里 我不是苏琪 我不会读心术
Oh, baby, whatever it is,
宝贝 不管是什么事
I wanna help you with it.
我想要帮助你
I'm cursed.
我被诅咒了
That ain't true.
那不可能
I got a curse put on me in Iraq
我是在伊♥拉♥克♥被诅咒的
by a woman whose kid somebody in my platoon shot one night
那晚我们在嗨 有个女人的孩子被我们打死
when we was partying.
是她诅咒了我
Just trying to relax a little in that fucking hellhole.
我们只想在那个人间地狱稍微放松一下
It was the 4th of July.
那天是国♥庆♥日
Honey, there's no such thing as a curse.
亲爱的 根本没有诅咒这回事
And even if there was, why would she curse you?
就算有 她为什么要咒你
You didn't shoot her kid.
你又没杀她孩子
'Cause I was aiming my gun at her head...
因为我当时拿枪指着她脑袋...
and then I put three bullets in her.
然后朝她打了三发子弹
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
Patrick told me to do it.
是帕特里克命令我做的
I knew it was wrong and I did it anyway.
我知道那样不对 但我还是做了
Oh, my God. And now...
上帝啊 所以现在...
I'm being hunted by an evil smoke monster
一个烟熏火燎的怪兽在追杀我
that wants to kill me and everyone I love.
它要杀了我和所有我爱的人
That's what set our house on fire.
在我们屋里纵火的就是它
Not that ghost Mavis like we all thought.
不是我们以为的梅维斯的鬼魂
I gotta go, baby.
我得走了 宝贝
I gotta say goodbye to you
我是来跟你告别的
and Coby and Lisa...
还有科比和莉萨...
and Mikey. Oh, Terry.
还有迈奇 特里
I can't put y'all in danger. You gotta cut me out of your life.
我不能置你们于险境 你们必须彻底离开我
You've gone off your meds, haven't you?
你没有吃药 对吧
No, this ain't about my meds.
这跟我吃不吃药没关系
This is about the worst thing that I have ever done,
那是我这辈子做过最坏的事
and now it is time for me to pay for it.
现在我要还债了
Now you listen to me.
你听我说
I will help you through anything life can dish out,
不管发生了什么事 我都会陪你渡过
but I need you to pull your end of things.
我现在要你冷静下来
I can't do anything if you aren't staying on your meds.
你要是不吃药我就无能为力了
There's three little people who depend on me to survive.
有三个孩子要靠我养活
Three little people that I brought into this world,
他们都是我带到这世上来的
so I owe them.
我欠他们
And I need an adult to help me with that.
我需要一个成年人来帮我
Now, you want to go back to Meadow Glade for a couple weeks,
你想不想回林间小屋休息几周
get yourself straightened out,
把事情都想清楚
get back on your medication, we can talk.
继续吃药 我们可以聊聊天
But... Arlene,
但... 阿尔琳
if I stay with you, you will die.
我要是留在你身边 你会死的
And so will the kids.
孩子们也会死
Then you need to go.
那你还是走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for taking a chance on me.
谢谢你给了我一次机会
I wish it would turned out better.
我也希望事情没这么糟
Where is it?
在哪儿
Uh, okay.
呃 好吧
Somewhere in this field.
在这片草地的某个位置
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表