You're a goddamn U.S. Marine.
你是美国海军陆战队队员
It's taken everything from me
它夺走了我的全部
and now it wants me to stew in it?
现在还要我受煎熬吗
Well, fuck him-- her-- it.
操它 管它是什么
Give me my gun.
把枪还我
Not another step, Patrick.
再走一步试试 帕特里克
Lisa...
莉萨
Coby...
科比
Mikey...
迈奇
They would wanna know you died fighting.
他们更希望你在战场上牺牲
Not like this. Now, come on.
而不是像这样 现在 过来
Shit.
该死
All right, all right.
好了 好了
Fuck!
操
I am so sorry, Bellefleur.
我很抱歉 贝弗勒
You have no idea how much I wish
你根本不知道
I'd never given you that order.
我多么后悔给你下那个命令
But you did.
但你下了
Yeah, I sure did.
是啊 我当然下了
Sorry to interrupt.
打搅了
Officer Stackhouse is here to see you.
斯塔克豪斯警官找你有事
Jason?
杰森
You been drinking? Yeah.
你喝酒了 是的
Hey, talk to me. What's going on?
告诉我 出什么事了
My parents, they weren't--
我的父母 他们不是
they weren't killed in a car accident.
他们不是死于车祸
They got killed by a vampire.
是被吸血鬼杀的
Oh, my God. Yeah.
天啊 是啊
Do you know who?
是谁干的
But I'm gonna find out.
我会查出来的
'Cause there is something to be scared of
我的乖女儿身体里
inside my little girl.
有很可怕的东西
Oh, my God. She knows everything I'm thinking.
上帝啊 我在想什么她都知道
What are you? What are you?
你是什么 你是什么
You're definitely not human.
你肯定不是人类
I don't know what I am. Maybe I'm an alien.
我不知道我是什么 也许我是外星人
The fae were known for breeding with humans,
据说 精灵族常与人类交♥媾♥产子
sometimes against the humans' will.
有时是违背人类意愿的
My people are rapists?
我的族人是强♥奸♥犯吗
You're depleting, Sookie.
你快耗尽了 苏琪
Your magic is finite.
你的魔力是有限的
You will run out if you aren't careful how and how much you use it.
如果你不能正确使用或滥用 魔力就会枯竭
Would I be normal?
我会变正常吗
Would I be human?
我会变成正常人吗
You would be fae no longer, yes.
没错 你就不再是精灵了
It's just so fucked up.
真是乱啊
I mean, here I am...
我是说 瞧我啊
and we are...
我们
whatever we are.
还是老样子
And now I found out that--
现在我发现...
No.
不
No, Jason. We are not all the same.
不 杰森 我们不会一直不变
I I guess, but No.
我猜是 不过... 不
You taste funny.
你的味道很奇怪
Is that blood on your mouth?
你嘴上的是血吗
Oh, shit. Shit.
该死 该死
Were you just feeding on somebody?
你刚才在喝别人的血吗
I didn't know that you were coming.
我不知道你会来
I am so sorry. I would not have done that--
我很抱歉 我真不该...
You're sorry?
抱歉
Jesus fucking Christ, Jess. Is he here?
我的老天爷 杰西 他在吗
Jason, do not make a scene.
杰森 不要吵
Why not? I think I deserve to know whose blood I just tasted.
干嘛不 我觉得我有权知道尝了谁的血
What's his name? I don't know.
他叫什么 我不知道
'Course you don't. Yo, dude. Sheriff's Department.
你当然不知道 伙计 我是警♥察♥
Jason... Come on down!
杰森 给我下来
What's your name, son?
你叫什么 小子
'Cause she sure as shit don't know.
她很确定她不知道
Go back to my room. Don't.
回我房♥间去 不准走
Go! Don't!
回去 别走
You know, you say you're not all the same,
知道吗 你说你不会一直不变
but really, what's the difference?
可是呢 有变化吗
I mean, you just drank from some dude you don't even know.
你刚喝了一个陌生人的血
Yeah, and I suppose you know every cow you've eaten.
莫非你认识你吃过的每一头牛
What the fuck kind of question is that?
这算是哪门子问题
I ain't never fucked a cow.
我又不会上一头牛
Oh, it's a metaphor, idiot!
只是个比喻 白♥痴♥
Hey, fuck you, fanger.
去死吧 尖牙鬼
Move in!
行动
Ms. Hamby, awaiting your order.
汉姆比小姐 等您的指示
You shot me in the head.
你朝我脑袋开枪
So what? It'll fucking heal.
那又怎样 反正会好的
So will I.
我也一样
Get the fuck out of my mansion.
给我滚出去
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Lilith.
莉莉丝
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表