'Cause I'm gonna kill him. You don't have to do that.
因为我要宰了他 你不需要那么做
You could just stay here with me.
你可以就在这儿 跟我在一起
No, I want to do it.
不 我想做
Sook, if there's one thing I learned from my time as QB-1,
苏琪 如果说我当四分卫时学到了什么
it's that the best defense is a good offense.
那一定是"进攻就是最好的防守"
So no more pussyfooting around Russell.
不能再在罗素面前做胆小鬼了
It's game time.
比赛开始了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too, Sook.
我也爱你 苏克
You give him hell.
你好好整整他
I always do.
瞧我的吧
Hey, y'all. Here you go.
哥俩好呀 吃的来啦
Come here.
过来
Terry Bellefleur, you're gonna get me in trouble.
特里·贝弗勒 你会给我添麻烦的
Sam's not even around.
山姆今天又不在店里
Yeah, but Lafayette is a snitch.
是的 但拉法耶最爱打小报告了
I'm a bitch, not a snitch.
我是贱♥人♥ 不是打小报告的人
Love it.
我爱死了
I'm so glad to see y'all back and happy
真高兴看到你们都回来了 这么幸福
and, you know, in love and all.
这么相爱 你懂的
Thank you, cuz. I appreciate that.
谢谢你 堂哥 谢谢你这么说
She saves my life every day.
她每天都在拯救我的生命
How do you make it last for the long haul?
你们是怎么坚持过来的
Well...
这个
I think it starts with trust.
我想首先要有信任
Trust most of all. Yeah.
信任最重要 对的
And honesty. Got to have honesty.
还有诚实 一定要诚实
Yeah, that, too. And loyalty.
对 还有诚实 还要忠诚
You got to know that person's gonna be there for you
你要知道有人会陪着你
through thick and thin
同甘共苦
'cause you never know when some Iraqi ghost lady
因为你不知道何时会有个伊♥拉♥克♥女鬼
is gonna curse your entire family.
诅咒你全家
There you are.
可找到你了
Maurella, what are you doing here?
玛瑞拉 你来干什么
There's danger afoot, Andrew.
危险正在临近 安德鲁
You swore on the light to protect me
你对光发誓会保护我
and the fruit of our union.
还有我们爱的结晶
Andy Bellefleur!
安迪·贝弗勒
Did you put that bun in her oven?
是你把她肚子搞大的吗
But I just saw you about a week ago,
我一周前才见到过你
and you weren't pregnant.
你当时没怀孕
That was the night we conceived.
就是那一晚我们播下了种子
One week ago, and now you're...
一个星期而已 现在你...
Yes. Right on schedule.
对的 进度正常啊
Look, Maurella, you seem like a lovely person.
玛瑞拉 你看起来是个可爱的姑娘
Mmm, I am.
我就是
And I know that we have Twice.
我知道我们干了... 两次
But I'm not stupid.
但是我不傻
A lot of people might think I'm stupid,
也许很多人以为我傻
but those people are wrong.
不过他们错了
No, I don't think you're stupid.
对 我不认为你傻
Well, apparently you do
你明显就是这么想的
if you think you can pull this over on me.
所以你要把这事儿赖在我头上
Did you or did you not swear upon the light?
你到底有没有对光发誓
All I know is your finger lit up and I touched it.
我只记得你的手指亮了 我碰了一下
You accepted my light into you.
你接受我的光进入你的身体
Otherwise I never would have shared flesh with you.
否则我不会和你有肌肤之亲
Twice.
况且是两次
But I can't--
但我不能...
I got a good thing starting with Holly.
我和霍莉发展得不错
And I just feel more comfortable with somebody who's the same species.
我和我的同类在一起 感觉更舒服
To ignore the light pact will bring great dishonor
无视光之契约是对我以及全部族人
upon me and all my clan.
极大的侮辱
It is an act of war.
等同于挑起战争
Bill-- I've never seen him like that.
比尔 我从没见过那样的他
He was cold, cruel even.
他很冷漠 甚至是残忍♥
That's nest behavior.
那是群居行为
When vampires live together for a long time
当吸血鬼长时间生活在一起
and feed off of each other's blood,
相互吸食血液
they form a nest
形成群居状态
and become sadistic and crazy.
就变得疯狂且残酷
From what you're telling me, drinking that Lilith's blood
根据你所说的 共饮莉莉丝的血
is making them into a nest on steroids.
让他们在类固醇作用下形成群居状态
Have you ever been in a nest?
你跟谁群居过吗
Eric and I have steered clear.
埃里克和我避之不及
I find most vampires as irritating as most humans.
我发现大多数吸血鬼和大多数人类一样讨厌
Are you worried about Eric?
你担心埃里克吗
He's a big boy. He can take care of himself.
他是成人了 能照顾好自己
Well, thank you again
再次谢谢你
for letting me stay here.
允许我留在这儿
Totally. Maybe later we can braid each other's hair
是啊 说不定等会儿我们可以互编辫子
and talk about boys.
谈谈帅哥
Fucking baby vamps.
该死的新生吸血鬼
She's all bark, isn't she?
她就是嘴巴刻薄 对不
Nah, she's a lot of bark
不是 她嘴巴刻薄
and a lot of bite.
咬起来也厉害
Do you like her?
你喜欢她吗
What?
什么
You know, like...
就像是
like, like her.
像是 喜欢她
No.
不
Why would you even say something like that?
你怎么会说这种话
I'm just asking.
我只是问问
I don't know that many people of the gay persuasion.
我认识的人当中没几个是同志
It just looked like maybe you two were getting along.
看起来你们很合得来
I'm sorry, but you have no idea what you're talking about.
抱歉 你根本不知道你在说什么
I didn't say that I did. That's why I was asking.
我就是不知道 所以我才问的
Pam and me-- never gonna happen.
帕姆和我 永远不可能
Okay. Fine. Sorry I asked.
好 好的 抱歉问你这个
Why you feel the need to get all up in my business?
为什么你要操心我的事
'Cause I don't have any friends.
因为我没有朋友
I don't have anyone to talk to.
没有人可以和我谈心
And even if you freak out
就算是你生气了
and go crazy now and again and beat me up,
气得发疯 又要打我一顿
I'm a vampire now, so I heal.
我现在是吸血鬼 很快就好了
And I like talking to you.
我喜欢和你聊天
I'll try and bring you a fangbanger later.
过会儿我给你找个尖牙控
Thanks.
谢谢
We're all out of Tru Blood.
我们的真血卖♥♥光了
What else you serving?
还有别的东西吗
You're welcome to try your luck with this fine
你尽可以在这些不错的人类样品中
cross section of humanity.
试试运气
I'm looking for someone. My progeny.
我在找人 我的后裔
He's sheriff of these parts.
他是这个地区的治安官
Came by here last night.
昨晚来过
We paid our taxes and he moved on.
我们交了税 他就走了
Oh, is that right? Yeah.
就这样 对
I can smell Elijah's blood on you.
我能闻到你身上有以利亚的血
A maker always knows
创造者永远都能知道
when her progeny dies.
她的后裔何时死了
He was only one of 204,
虽然有二百零四个后裔
but it's still like a cold spike in your heart.
他的死依然像刺中你心脏的冰针
Who killed him? Was it you?
谁杀了他 是你吗
It was me.
是姐姐我
What possessed you
你哪儿来的胆子
to murder my progeny?
敢杀我的后裔
He was getting on my nerves.
他惹毛我了
In the name of the one true Vampire Authority,
以真正的吸血鬼当权者之名
in whose wisdom and justice all is made manifest by Lilith,
其智慧与正义皆由莉莉丝所赐
I arrest you for the murder of Sheriff Elijah Stormer.
我以谋杀治安官以利亚·斯多莫的罪名逮捕你
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表