Well, could you at least confirm he's got a dog?
那能不能确认一下他有只狗呢
Thank you for calling AVL.
感谢致电美国吸血鬼联盟
I fucking hate humans.
我真♥他♥妈♥恨死人类了
What happened?
发生什么事了
No local TV will do a story on Emma.
没有一家本地电视台愿意报道艾玛的事
And Caddo Parish's sheriff fucking banned me from their office.
卡多教区的警长甚至禁止我进他们的办公室
Why would he do that?
为什么他要那么做
Because I'm the crazy bitch saying that Steve Newlin...
因为我是个疯婆子 说史蒂夫·纽林
Kidnapped your daughter. Right. ...kidnapped my daughter.
绑♥架♥了你女儿 对 绑♥架♥了我女儿
Everybody wants credible evidence.
每个人都问我要确凿的证据
I am gonna tell them everything.
我要把一切都告诉他们
Werewolves, shifters, Russell Edgington...
狼人 变形人 罗素·爱丁顿
That might get you locked up.
你那样做会被关起来的
The Shreveport pack has closed ranks.
什里夫波特狼群那边撬不动
And your vampire friends? They are no help.
你的吸血鬼朋友们也不帮忙
So what the fuck else can we do?
那我们到底还能做什么
I wanna show you something,
我给你看一些东西
but you gotta control yourself.
但你必须控制好情绪
Promise?
保证
Tonight, a TBBN vampire Crisis exclusive.
今晚 真血新闻将独家播出"吸血鬼危机"
Live from New Orleans, Louisiana,
于路易斯安那州新奥尔良市
a summit featuring both sides of the debate.
直播双方的高峰辩论
Mortal rights advocate Congressman David Finch
主张维护人类权利的议员大卫·芬奇
squares off against American Vampire League spokesman
对话美国吸血鬼联盟的发言人
Reverend Steve Newlin.
史蒂夫·纽林牧师
Tonight at 8:00 pm Eastern, only on TBBN.
东部时间今晚八点 本台♥独♥家播出
Oh, fuck.
操
He's in this state.
他就在本州
We have to go.
我们必须出发了
We--
我们...
Eight o'clock seven central.
东部八点是中部七点
New Orleans is five hours away.
新奥尔良离这儿有五小时路程
We will never make it.
我们根本赶不上
Unless I got credit card miles.
除非我的信♥用♥卡♥有里程数
Hey, imagine if someone could read all these.
想想吧 有人能读懂所有这些书
He wrote a bunch of 'em, too.
他还写了不少呢
Well, I ran it by the entire department
我给部门的每个人都看了
and everyone agrees. Either you two are
他们也都同意 你们如果不是
a couple of jokesters sent by Louisiana Tech--
路易斯安那理工那边派来捣乱的
don't laugh, it's happened.
别笑 他们真派人来过
Or you're the victims of a not particularly sophisticated hoax.
就是一个不算高级的恶作剧的受害者
Hoax? Why would anyone plant a hoax
恶作剧 怎么会有人在我奶奶
under my gran's bed?
床底下搞恶作剧
I can't speak to that, but whoever it is is long dead
这我说不准 但我能肯定他早死了
because this vellum is at least 200 years old.
因为这卷羊皮纸至少有两百年历史了
Maybe more. What does it say?
也许更久 上面说了什么
I don't think it says anything.
我看什么也没说
You've got glyphs on a page
纸上的这些字符
arranged in groups of four or five
以四或五个一组排列
so, at first glance, it looks like words.
乍看有点像单词
But here's the problem.
但问题是
None of these characters repeat.
这些字符完全没有重复
Every alphabet known to man
人类所知的语言系统
has a defined set of characters,
都有其明确对应的一套字符
not 300 different ones.
而不是三百个不同的东西
This is just a set of hundreds
这玩意儿只是一组
of unique squiggles.
各不相同的鬼画符
If it doesn't mean anything,
但如果它没有任何意义
why bother writing it down?
为什么还要写下来呢
Why does my ex-wife name her toes?
为什么我的前妻要给她的脚趾取名字呢
Maybe as a joke.
也许只是开玩笑
Maybe 'cause she's nuts.
也许因为她是疯子
I don't get into the why of it.
我不想探究写这东西的原因
All I can tell you is this is not in any language.
我只能告诉你们 这不属于任何语言
At least not in any human one.
至少不属于任何人类语言
Hey, handsome. Hi there.
嘿 帅哥 你好
Ready to split? Actually, no.
准备走了吗 说实话 没有
I got a little thank you for you
我要对你表示一下感谢
for taking me home these last three nights in a row.
因为你连续三晚送我回家
Oh, a bitch can burn if she ain't slingin' for
某贱♥人♥不忙着伺候乡巴佬
200 rednecks every night.
也可以激♥情♥四射
I don't say this to many men,
我没对多少男人说过这话
but I love you.
我爱你
But, baby, don't get used to it.
宝贝 你可别习惯这样
'Cause once this vampire situation is over,
因为一旦这次吸血鬼事件结束
folk gonna be back or we gonna be dead.
要么人都回来了 要么我们都死了
One or the other.
不是这样就那样
Either way, you gets no more of this.
不管怎样 你们都吃不到更好的了
We will savor every bite.
我们会细细品味每一口的
Save room for dessert.
留点肚子给甜点
I ain't gonna tell y'all what it is,
我不告诉你们甜点是什么
but best believe
但你们要相信
it's gonna be flamin'.
那玩意儿肯定很猛
Yes, it is!
没错儿
See, you can live large when you've got
瞧吧 如果晚上只有你在镇子里
the town to yourself at night.
你可以活得很滋润
Also, I got the sheriff with me
另外 我还让警长陪着我
in case anyone wants to cause any trouble.
以防有人想找我麻烦
Thought you had the sheriff
还以为你让警长陪着你
with ya 'cause you took a shine to him.
是因为你对他有好感呢
Maybe.
可能吧
Ms. Hamby, your maker sent for you.
汉姆比小姐 你的创造者派我们来找你
Please come with us.
请跟我们走
Bullshit. Get the hell outta my house.
放屁 滚出我的房♥子
Bill? What's goin' on?
比尔 出什么事了
Are you in some kind of trouble?
你是不是有什么麻烦了
No, but you will be if you don't do as I say.
没有 但你如果不照我说的做就会有了
As your maker,
作为你的创造者
I command you to go along with my security team.
我命令你跟我的安保队走
W-w-wait, could you at least...
等等 你能否至少...
Crap.
真扯淡
Don't touch me.
别碰我
The truth, former Reverend Newlin,
前牧师纽林 真♥相♥是
is that you don't know who bombed those Tru Blood factories
你不知道谁炸了那些真血工厂
and it's presumptuous to say
这样的说法太过分了
that it was a terrorist attack brought on by humans.
说这是人类组织的一次恐怖袭击
Suzanne, I sense a conspiracy theory coming on
苏珊娜 我感觉有个阴谋论要诞生了
in three, two... I believe
倒数三 二... 我认为
that there is a faction of the vampire population
吸血鬼当中有一小部分
that wishes to do away with the pretense
希望撕掉伪装
and go back to the old days of murder and bloodshed.
回到过去的血腥杀戮时代
Next thing you'll be saying is that
你下面就会说
we have a shadow government in an underground complex somewhere.
我们有个影子政♥府♥在地下基地办公
You might. We do not.
没准有 这个真没有
And the numbers back me up.
并且数字可以为我佐证
Humans do far more killing than vampires do.
人类比吸血鬼造成的杀戮要多得多
Not for long.
很快就比不上啦
With no Tru Blood, you must be starving,
没有了真血 你们肯定很饥饿
Reverend.
牧师
Well, we've all had to make sacrifices.
我们都必须做些牺牲
Yet you are positively glowing.
而你还真是容光焕发
When's the last time you ate?
你最后一次进食是什么时候
Actually, I do keep a reserve
事实上 我确实储备了真血
of Tru Blood for emergencies, as do most vampires.
以备不时之需 就像大多的吸血鬼一样
We're rationing, but we make do.
我们正限♥量♥供应 还能撑下去
Frankly, I'm deeply offended by these sort of insinuations
坦白讲 一个我曾视其为知己的人
from someone that I once considered a friend.
竟然如此含沙射影 我很难受
Look, Emma. That's your daddy on TV.
看 艾玛 你♥爸♥爸在电视上呢
...spend long hours together, just man to man.
长时间相处 坦诚相待
I bet you, if you probed hard enough,
我敢保证 如果你足够努力地探究
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表