I don't know where else I would have turned.
我不知道还有什么地方能去
Help me get Rikki out of the car.
帮我把瑞琪抬出车吧
Alcide!
埃尔希德
Alcide, they made me drink it.
埃尔希德 他们逼着我喝
Death.
死亡
I wanted to fucking puke it up,
我想吐出来
and then I wanted more.
可我又想要更多
I wanted to kill everything that ever lived,
我想杀掉所有活物
rip out its heart and eat it raw.
挖出它的心脏生吃了
Don't fucking touch me, dyke!
别他妈的碰我 死婆子
Hey, come here. Oh, yeah!
过来 好啊
You like it rough. Take your pants off, cowboy.
你喜欢粗暴 脱了你的裤子 小子
I'll show you what a real werebitch can do.
我要你知道狼婊♥子♥真正的厉害
What the fuck happened?
到底发生了什么
JD's been force-feeding vampire blood
杰·德强迫族群里的每个人
to everyone in the pack.
喝了吸血鬼的血
He says they'll need it to fight the holy wars.
他说为了迎接圣♥战♥ 他们需要喝血
I'm afraid she might have OD'd.
恐怕她是喝过量了
I'm afraid she might die, Alcide.
我担心她可能会死 埃尔希德
Shouldn't you try to be a little less conspicuous?
你就不能稍微低调点吗
I mean, given our cargo.
我是说我们的货物
These days, if anyone knew what was inside those things...
这几天 如果有人知道这里装的是什么
Honestly, Sook, somebody wants to pop 'em open
坦白说 苏克 有人要是想打开
and fry these bitches up, they can be my guest.
烤了这些家伙 我是很欢迎的啊
Jason.
杰森
Jason. Jason, these are our friends.
杰森 杰森 他们是我们的朋友
They ain't my friends.
但不是我的
We're gonna need their help getting into the Authority.
我们进入吸血鬼总部需要他们的帮助
And once we're in,
只要我们进去
anything with fangs is fair game.
怎么对尖牙鬼们都不为过
This isn't funny.
不好笑
I'm on it, Daddy, tonight.
我准备好了 老爸 就今晚
Jason, killing a bunch
杰森 杀一堆吸血鬼
of vampires won't bring Mama and Daddy back.
也不能让爸妈死而复生
No, but it'll make me feel better.
是不能 但能让我舒服点儿
Jason! Well, don't just stand there bellyaching.
杰森 别在那儿唧唧歪歪了
Fill up the bag. No, not until you look at me.
帮我装袋子 你先看着我
Eric, Tara, and Nora, they're on our side.
埃里克 泰拉 诺拉 他们跟我们一边
They want to get Bill out of there before things get--
他们想把比尔救出来 以免事情...
Before things what? Spin out of control?
怎么样 完全失控
That train has already sailed.
由不得他们了
I'm so proud of you taking such good care of your sister.
你把妹妹照顾得这么好 我真为你骄傲
There's a fucking war coming.
战争就要来了
'Cause she is living in a dream world.
因为她活在梦幻世界里
It's us against them, and that is the sad reality.
真♥相♥很残酷 我们得跟他们决斗
Damn straight. Us or them.
太对了 你死我活
So if I have to kill Bill tonight
如果今晚我不得不杀死比尔
or any of the rest of them,
或者他们中任何一个
I am gonna do it.
我绝不手软
And you'd better be prepared to do the same.
你最好也做好这样的准备
The time for tolerance is over.
起来 不愿做奴隶的人们
Infamous vampire terrorist Russell Edgington,
位于路易斯安那一个兄弟会的保安摄像头
recorded by a security camera at a Louisiana fraternity house,
拍下了臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥罗素·爱丁顿
the site of a brutal vampire attack that claimed 22 lives.
这起残忍♥的吸血鬼屠♥杀♥案共有22名受害者
Colloidal silver? Yeah.
胶质银 是
Makes the V want to leave the body, usually through sweat.
使得吸血鬼血排出体外 一般通过汗水
It's not a pleasant feeling, but once it's passed, she'll feel better.
这种感觉可不怎么好 但排出后就没事儿了
That's good to know.
不错啊
You mean if I could have got some of this into JD,
你说如果我也弄点这个给杰·德
we could have had a real Packmaster competition, fair and square?
我们就能来次公平较量 决定谁当首领了
He was a good wolf once.
他以前是个好狼人
Weren't we all?
有谁不是吗
It's working its way out of you, honey.
这个开始见效了 亲爱的
Did JD do anything else to you?
杰·德还对你做了什么
Um, maybe I'll tell you if you tell me
如果你能告诉我为什么
why you couldn't pick up a phone
你不接电♥话♥ 告诉我你在哪儿
and let me know where you were.
我就考虑告诉你
You just left without a word.
你一声不吭就走了
Don't pretend like that night
莫非那晚上的事儿
didn't mean anything to you.
你一点儿也不放在心上
I'm not. It did.
我当然放在心上
Tell me what happened.
告诉我到底怎么了
JD called a pack meeting.
杰·德召开族群大会
Said it was an emergency.
说有紧急事件
When we got there, they held us down.
我们到达之后 就把我们控制住了
He poured it into our mouths.
把血灌进我们的嘴里
Is that all?
就这样
It was for me...
对我来说是
but not for some of the younger girls.
但对年轻些的女孩子就不是了
He might have been a good wolf once,
他以前或许是个好狼人
but he isn't anymore.
但那都是过去时了
Clearly.
毫无疑问
If he wasn't all jacked up on V, I'd kill him right now.
如果不是因为他嗑血 我恨不得马上杀了他
But as it is, he practically killed me.
但他那次差点杀了我
The only way to beat him is to play by his rules.
只有按照他的游戏规则来 才能杀得了他
If he's on the same blood that Rikki's on,
如果他喝的是和瑞琪一样的血
it's some seriously inferior shit.
那都是最次的货
I got some of the best shit available
我这里有上等的
I keep for special occasions
专门留到关键时刻用
just like this one.
比如现在这情况
Lots of folks wanted to kill me over the years.
这些年来很多人都想杀我
I do what I have to to stay alive.
我这都是为了生存
Hey. I have an idea.
喂 我有个主意
Will it work?
会有用吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Okay.
好了
Byebye. Byebye.
再见 再见
Hey, bitches. I made some Cajun Margaritas.
喂 女人们 我做了点法式玛格丽塔
I do not want to even know what is in that.
我可不想知道里面都放了什么
Oh, but you want to taste it.
但你肯定想尝尝
I do.
没错
Oh, my goddess.
我的天
That is amazing.
太爽了
Mmm. You look like you can use a cup.
嗯 你好像也要来一杯
Oh, I don't know. It's pretty close to sundown.
我不晓得 太阳快下山了
Oh, come on, peaches. Just a little sippy-sip.
拜托 美女 来一小口
Arlene,
阿尔琳
after the last few days, you deserve a little R&R.
这几天你经历那么多 应该放松一下
I heard that, girl.
听你的 美女
Mmm! God, it's like candy.
天啦 跟嗑药一样爽
Lafayette, what is this music?
拉法耶 这是什么音乐
I don't even want to think about how many hours of my life
我都不敢想我有多少生命
I've spent listening to sam Merlotte's redneck-ass taste in music.
浪费在山姆·马洛特选的烂音乐上了
I'm gonna take full advantage of his absence
我要趁他不在的时候
and listen to something decent for a change.
好好享受美妙的音乐
Oh, all right. Something nasty.
没错 超棒的
Oh, look at him work that thing.
喔 看他摆臀的样子
Oh, yeah.
这就对了
Roll it out.
尽情摇摆吧
Okay, you mind just sitting tight here for a while
麻烦你就在这里坐一会儿
so I can talk to my friend privately?
我想私下跟我朋友谈谈
'Cause what I got to say to her is not gonna be too easy.
因为跟她说通这件事儿肯定很不容易
Take your time.
别着急
Oh, will you get me some salt first?
哦 你能不能先给我拿点儿盐
So you got a big date tonight?
你今晚有重要约会吗
Hey, Sheriff.
你好 警长
Oh, hey, Miss Bodehouse. Andy, Jane, please.
嗨 博德豪斯小姐 安迪 叫我简
Haven't we slept together by now?
咱们难道没睡过吗
I don't think so. I think we slept together at some point.
没有 我觉得我们睡过呢
In the woods.
在树林里
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表