I mean, we kicked the bejesus out of Joe Bob--
我们都把乔·鲍勃揍成那样了
Stackhouse!
斯塔克豪斯
I mean, uh, Joe Bob fell off his bunk real hard,
我是说乔·鲍勃从床上狠狠地摔了下来
and he still wouldn't turn on the Dragon.
他还是不肯说阿龙是谁
If this Dragon's done anything to Hoyt,
如果这个阿龙伤害了霍伊特
I ain't never gonna forgive myself for a long, long time.
我永远都不能原谅自己
That boy wouldn't be wearing makeup in Fangtasia
如果我没跟杰西搞在一起
or joining hate groups or any of this shit
那小子不会化浓妆去范塔西娅
if I hadn't have slept with Jess.
参加什么仇恨组织
Don't be too hard on yourself.
不要太自责了
We all fall short somewhere.
人无完人
You use your dick for a compass.
你拿下半身思考人生
Me, I'm just a bad cop.
而我呢 烂警♥察♥一个
Andy. I'm the worst sheriff this town's ever had.
安迪 我是本镇史上最差劲的警长
Everybody knows it.
人人都知道
We assaulted a prisoner today.
今儿我们打了一个囚犯
Now, Joe Bob's a son of a bitch,
虽然乔·鲍勃是个混♥蛋♥
but it is my job to protect son of a bitches, too,
但我的工作也包括保护混♥蛋♥
and vampers and shifters, werechickens
以及吸血鬼 变形人 变鸡的人
and whatever the fuck else is out there!
什么怪胎老子都要管
The world's going to hell in a hand bucket.
这世界乱得不成名堂了
Maybe I oughta do like Bud--
也许我也应该学学巴德
walk out of here, retire,
退休走人算了
cheat on my wife, square-dance.
搞搞婚外情 跳跳方块舞
Holy...
我的天...
Long live the Dragon!
阿龙万岁
His boots.
他的靴子
Look at his boots.
快看他的靴子
Since you hung up your hat for good,
既然你要摘下警帽就此退休了
it's time you put on your new dancing shoes.
那你就可以尽情穿上新舞鞋了
Thank you. They're beautiful.
谢谢 鞋子很漂亮
Bud's the Dragon. Bud's the Dragon.
巴德就是阿龙 巴德就是阿龙
Bud's the goddamn Dragon.
巴德他妈的就是阿龙
Sorry about this.
委屈你了
With your mind-reading and all,
因为你有读心术什么的
we couldn't risk you telling somebody on us.
不能冒险让你泄露了我们的秘密
Mr. Dearborne, I don't know what you're talking about.
迪亚博先生 我不明白你在说什么
The supes are trying to take over the whole world.
超自然生物企图占领这个世界
Crafty suckers have been at it a long, long time.
狡猾的吸血鬼早就在采取行动了
I got a stack of unsolved cases dating back over 40 years--
过去四十年我攒了一堆悬案
innocent people like your folks
像你父母一样无辜的人们
murdered by vamps and who knows what else.
被吸血鬼或其他怪物谋杀
Somebody's gotta put an end to it.
必须有人去做个了结
How?
怎么了结
Shooting good people like Sam Merlotte
射杀像山姆·马洛特一样
who've never done anything but help this town?
从来不做坏事 只为镇子做贡献的人吗
Merlotte ain't helping this town.
马洛特没有给镇子做贡献
He's buying it.
他要买♥♥下镇子
Bars, apartment buildings.
酒吧 公♥寓♥楼
Just a matter of time before he starts in on churches and schools.
买♥♥下学校和教堂只是时间问题
Then he can convert all the innocent children
然后他就能教给所有的孩子
to his perverted shifter ways.
变形怪信奉的那一套
World War IV ain't gonna be fought
第四次世界大战不会是
over land or oil in no foreign country,
为了争夺土地或石油而打响
it's gonna be fought right here for our humanity.
而是发生在此地的人性之战
Excuse me, who are you?
打断一下 你是谁啊
Sweetie Des Arts. Nice to meet you, freak.
艺术之甜心 很高兴见到你 怪胎
You don't look like a Sweetie.
你看起来可不像甜心
Bud, maybe Sookie'd like some of that ginger ale now.
巴德 也许苏琪现在需要来点姜汁汽水
I-- I don't think she's part of the conspiracy.
我...我觉得她不是阴谋集团的一员
I known her her whole life.
我是看着她长大的
Well, then, you know better than I do--
那你一定比我更清楚
she sure as shit ain't human.
她绝对不是人类
She's a mind-reader with
她是有放电的手指
electric fingers and a fetish for fangers!
迷恋吸血鬼的读心者
If that ain't a supe, I don't know what the hell is.
要是这都不算超自然生物 那什么才是
You can't let your emotions cloud your vision, baby.
你不能让你的情绪蒙蔽了你的眼睛 宝贝
They may look like us and talk like us,
也许他们的外表言行看起来像人类
but they are not like us.
但毕竟跟我们不同
What about Hoyt? He's about as human as they come.
霍伊特呢 他可是如假包换的人类
We gave him a chance to be a hero for humanity
我们给过他机会成为人性之战的英雄
and he pussied out.
但他临阵脱逃了
He loves mutants so much,
既然他那么喜欢异类
he might as well die with them.
那就跟异类一起死吧
Bud, you were the sheriff of this town.
巴德 你曾是镇上的警长啊
You're supposed to protect people.
你应该保护镇上的人
And that's exactly what I'm doing-- protecting people.
我在做的正是这件事 保护他们
The law don't protect people.
法律没有保护好人类
You tell her, Bud.
你跟她说吧 巴德
The law gives monsters equal rights
法律给了怪物们同等的权利
and sends patriots like my cousin Joe Bob to jail
把我兄弟乔·鲍勃那样的爱国者关进监狱
for sticking up for his own kind.
只因为他维护同类的权益
All the law ever gave me was cancer in my ass
法律给过我的只有屁♥股♥上的癌症
and a sexless marriage.
和无性的婚姻
That's right, baby.
那可不 宝贝
When the supernatural war's over and the smoke clears,
等这场超自然战争硝烟散尽之后
we're gonna write us a new law,
我们要制定一套新法
one that makes sense for humans.
一部合乎人性的法律
Supes will be aborted
超自然生物不能出生
or shot on sight,
一经发现立即处死
and all of humanity'll know the sacrifices that we made
以美国之名 所有的人都会知道
in the name of America.
我们为此所做的牺牲
There are gonna be flags with our faces on 'em.
未来将有印着我们面孔的旗帜飘扬
That's right!
说得对极了
What happened to you?
你经历了什么
Something awful must've happened to you
你一定有过非常可怕的遭遇
to fill you with so much crazy hate.
才会有如此疯狂的仇恨
Husband left me for that shifter bitch
我丈夫为了一个喜欢
liked to turn herself into a damn raccoon.
变浣熊的婊♥子♥离开了我
What's that supposed to do for my self-esteem?
这要我的脸面往哪儿搁呀
You get outta my head, you freak show!
滚出我的脑子 你这个怪物
Give her the fuckin' ginger ale already
快给她喝姜汁汽水
or I'll do it my damn self.
不然我就自己动手了
Come on, now. It's just got some OxyContin
喝吧 里面就是一些止痛药
left over from my colon surgery in it.
我做结肠手术时剩下的
Bud, you don't wanna do this.
巴德 这不是你的本意
That woman is out of her mind. Watch your mouth.
那个女人已经疯了 说话小心点
This woman is the Dragon of Renard Parish,
这女人可是雷那尔教区之龙
the Square-Dancing Champion of Louisiana,
路易斯安那州方块舞后
and the love of my life.
我此生的挚爱
Open up.
张开嘴
Bust it.
敲碎
Clear!
安全
Clear. Motherfucker!
安全 死混♥蛋♥
Where the hell are you, Bud?
你到底躲哪儿去了 巴德
Where are you?
你在哪儿
It's Bud's wife, Lynn.
这是巴德的老婆 林恩
She was my sixth grade teacher.
我六年级的老师
Used to bake me cookies
曾经给我烤曲奇
and let me take naps on her lap.
还让我趴在她腿上午睡
Is there a point to this, Stackhouse?
说这些干嘛 斯塔克豪斯
Her family owned a pig farm out on the way to Kickapoo.
她家在去基卡普那边的路上有个养猪场
Pig shit.
猪粪
Where the fuck are you? I'm watching you.
你♥他♥妈♥的在哪儿 我正看着你
Put your weapon down and come in with your hands in the air.
放下武器 举起双手走进酒吧
Don't do it, Terr--
不要 特...
Terry, he's gonna kill you! Run!
特里 他会杀了你的 快跑
Those kids need their mother. Don't you make me shoot her.
孩子需要母亲 不要逼我杀她
I trusted you.
我曾经信任你
I kept our secret even when it was eating a hole through me.
我是那么煎熬 可依然没有泄露秘密
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表