As the human world waits with bated breath,
人类世界屏息以待之际
the makers of True Blood promise to rebuild
真血制♥造♥商承诺重建所有
all five of their destroyed plants.
五间被毁的生产厂
But concerns remain that it may not come soon enough.
但是人们仍然担忧重建的速度
Across America, police are reporting a 50% spike in vampire attacks,
警方数据显示全美吸血鬼袭击案突增五成
a number sure to increase
随着真血储备量日益减少
as reserves of True Blood continue to dwindle.
这一数字势必还要增长
Meanwhile, earlier today,
于此同时 美国吸血鬼联盟
AVL spokesperson Reverend Steve Newlin
发言人史蒂夫·纽林牧师
had this to say. Thank you very much.
发表如下声明 非常感谢
We at the AVL are working closely with our friends at Homeland Security
美国吸血鬼联盟正与国♥家♥安♥全♥局并肩协作
to find the terrorists who cut off our food supply.
寻找切断我们食物供应的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But people should not have any fear of leaving their house at night.
但是人们不必担心夜里离开所居房♥屋
Please go about your business.
请大家正常生活
Vampires are just as committed...
吸血鬼和人类一样
Oh, shut up. ...to keeping the peace as humans are.
闭嘴吧 致力于维持和平
Mike?
麦克
What are you doing outside?
你在外面做什么
Come in. You know it ain't safe.
快进来 你知道外面不安全
What's goin' on?
怎么了
I'm here about the body.
我来谈谈身体的事
What body? Yours.
什么身体 你的身体
You're gonna have to do better than that.
你这样可不管用哦
Oh, I always liked you, Sookie. But I had no idea.
我一直都喜欢你 苏琪 可我从前不知道
Fuck.
操
True Blood S05E10
《真爱如血》第五季 第十集
Finally we get to have a little fun around here.
总算是有点儿有意思的事了
Molly, we give you this last chance to accept the word of Lilith.
莫莉 给你最后一次追随莉莉丝的机会
Even if I did, you'd kill me anyway.
就算我妥协 你们也会杀我
Unfortunately, we must.
很不幸 这是必须的
You compromised our security.
你危害到了我们的安全
The chancellors have agreed on the true death for you.
法官们已经决定将你处死
In that case, allow me to say...
既然如此 我要说
fuck all of you.
操你们全家
You are destroying the world based on a book
你们遵照一本几千年前的书
that is thousands of years old.
去毁灭世界
You call that evolved?
还自称是进化
That's the opposite of evolved.
分明是进化的反义词
Oh, put the poor girl out of her misery.
快替这可怜的姑娘结束痛苦吧
She was a good employee.
她是个好工人
She developed the perfect staking device.
造出了完美的处决设备
Almost. It chafes your nipples.
几乎完美 那东西磨乳♥头♥
We can convert you.
我们可以让你弃暗投明
It's just that none of us think you're worth the trouble.
只是我们都认为你不值得大费周章
May Lilith bless you.
愿莉莉丝保佑你
Yes!
好
Yes!
好
Oh, my fucking God.
老天哪
I've never actually seen a vampire get staked before.
我还没目睹过戳死吸血鬼的过程呢
That-- that was awesome.
真棒
Reverend Newlin, please.
纽林牧师 冷静
Let us bless the blood.
让我们为圣血祈祷
Okay.
好啦
All this talk of killing has made me positively ravenous.
对杀戮的讨论让我饿到不行了
Who wants to go out and eat?
谁想出去吃一顿
Steve.
史蒂夫
Hmm. I could eat.
我很乐意
Reverend Newlin has an important TV appearance tomorrow.
纽林牧师明天有重要的电视节目要出席
He needs to prepare.
他需要准备
Well, I thought the Book of fuckin' Lilith
我以为莉莉丝那本破书
wanted us to go out and hunt.
是教我们出去杀人的
Or is there some chapter where we're supposed to be
难道有章节写着我们应该围坐一圈
sittin' around memorizing index cards?
背诵索引卡片
Let him have some fun.
让他乐一乐吧
Everyone's become such a sourpuss lately.
最近大家都是一副阴沉相
Excellent.
妙极了
Come on.
走吧
Don't worry about her.
别担心她
We'll bring her back a doggie bag.
我们打包给她带回来
What are you in the mood for?
想吃什么
I was thinkin' Greek.
希腊菜
Good luck with Northman.
祝劝降诺思曼顺利
Mama went and sold half her doll collection
妈妈卖♥♥掉了一半的玩偶收藏
to clear some space for your room.
才把你的房♥间腾出空来
Bought you a new mattress, too.
还给你买♥♥了新床垫
California King.
加州王床
I don't approve of the state,
我不喜欢加州
but it's good for a boy your size.
只是它适合你这样块头的小伙子
I don't want my old room back.
我才不要搬回房♥间去
Well, there is no way I'm gonna let you move back into that house.
我绝不会让你回去那幢房♥子住
Not with all them vampires on the loose.
到处都是吸血鬼
Especially you-know-who.
尤其是那个谁
She ain't coming after me.
她不会来找我的
Had to practically stand over your hospital bed
我当时真的是横在你床头
to keep that Cheeto-headed tramp
才拦住那红毛贱♥人♥
from giving you her blood. Thanks for that.
给你喂她的血 谢了
It's all over now.
都结束了
God's given me a second chance at life.
上帝给了我第二次机会
And I ain't gonna waste it.
我可不会浪费
What you got in mind?
你有什么打算
A couple guys from Parish Services took a job on a drilling crew
教区服务的几个同事在钻井队找了工作
and they asked me to come along.
问我要不要一起去
Where is this job?
工作地点在哪儿
Alaska. Oil drillin'?
阿♥拉♥斯加 石油钻井
It's better than anything I could get here.
总比留在这里要强
Near to 30 years in this town and what do I got to show for it, huh?
我在这镇上混了将近三十年 有什么出息
Well, Hoyt. You're still recoverin'.
霍伊特 你还在恢复
Oh, Mama, what do you want?
妈妈 你想要什么
An invalid, or a son who made something of himself?
一个废物还是有人样的儿子
That's what I thought.
我就知道
You can return the fuckin' mattress.
把那该死的床垫退了吧
One hundred, two, three...
一百 两百 三百
four, five, six.
四百 五百 六百
Well, fuck me. He can count past five.
我♥操♥ 他竟然能数过五
Where's the rest?
剩下的钱呢
There's nothing legal left for vampires.
合法的吸血鬼饮料一瓶不剩
And humans aren't exactly flockin' these days.
人类现在又不敢来
600 bucks in a night?
一晚上才六百
How are you paying your employees?
你怎么发工钱
She not. Look...
她不发 听着
The Shield and Stake in Natchitoches
纳基托什的木桩与盾牌酒吧
has these little repurposed two-way peep show booths.
就有那种改进版偷♥窥♥秀
You put in a twenty and a little door opens up.
你付二十块 一道小门就会打开
And the human sticks in his wrist or leg or whatever appendage,
人类伸出手腕 大腿或是别的部位
and his vampire friend has 30 seconds to suck.
供他的吸血鬼朋友吸食三十秒
It earns over two grand an hour.
这样一小时就能挣上两千多
Thanks for the suggestion,
感谢您的建议
but we prefer to do things the old-fashioned way.
不过我们还是喜欢传统的经营方式
Yeah, you and Blockbuster Video.
是 百视达[DVD租赁公♥司♥]就这么死的
You know, protection from your sheriff doesn't come free.
你应该知道治安官的保护可不是免费的
And given the current climate, prices might be going up.
鉴于现在的行情 费用还得涨点儿
Here's your cut.
这是你的
Oh, I do have one directive from on high.
对了 高层还有一个指示
We have a procreation mandate
我们有一个任务
to bump up the population by the end of the year.
年底前要增加人数
30 new baby vamps in Area 5.
第五区要新增三十个吸血鬼
And if we don't?
要是完不成呢
Then, in the name of the Authority,
那么我将以当权者的名义
I take possession of your assets.
接管你的财产
Including your progeny.
包括你的后裔
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表