We have video of Russell Edgington and Steve Newlin
我们有罗素·爱丁顿和史蒂夫·纽林
eviscerating 22 fraternity brothers.
血洗兄弟会所的视频
If anything happens to me now or in the future,
如果我现在或将来发生任何事情
this is gonna be released to the public.
这一视频将会向公众公开
I'll go on a glamouring campaign,
我要来一次大规模的魅惑行动
eliminate all memory that the video exists.
消除掉关于这个视频的一切记忆
Take a security detail. Might need the backup.
带几个安保队员去 可能需要支援
Just out warning folks.
只是来给你们报个信
Been a bunch of baby vamp attacks.
发生了多起新生吸血鬼袭击事件
Leave her be!
滚远点
Only one can lead us. I choose you.
我们只能有一个领袖 我选择你
Drink the blood. Drink it all.
喝了那血 通通喝掉
Lilith chose me. She chose me!
莉莉丝选了我 她选了我
Russell Edgington is gonna keep coming for me.
罗素·爱丁顿不找到我决不罢休
And after he's got me, he's gonna come for you.
抓到我以后 他就会把魔爪伸向你们
I can smell Elijah's blood on you.
我能闻到你身上有以利亚的血
Who killed him? It was me.
谁杀了他 是姐姐我
I arrest you for the murder of Sheriff Elijah Stormer.
我以谋杀治安官以利亚·斯多莫的罪名逮捕你
Hey, there, baby. We have to hurry.
宝贝儿 抓紧时间
What are you doing out?
你俩在外面做什么
Chancellor Compton is requesting his breakfast.
康普顿法官要吃早餐
I'll go. Maurella.
我去 玛瑞拉
You swore to protect the fruit of our union.
你发誓会保护我们爱的结晶
Pam says you are in a nest and it is making you crazy.
帕姆说你们正在群居 所以神智不正常
I am the chosen one!
我是神选之人
I choose you.
我选择你
Drink all of me.
尽饮吾之血
Where's your sister? She's someplace you can't get in.
你妹妹呢 她在的地方 你们进不去
And where might that be? She's with the fairies.
那是什么地方 她跟精灵们在一起
Where are they? We have to fight them.
他们在哪儿 我们必须反抗
Begone!
滚吧
Oh, God. He can see us.
天啊 他能看见我们
I'd love to come to dinner.
我很乐意享用晚餐
Blast him!
用光打他
Seriously, is that the best you can do?
开玩笑 你们就这点儿本事
I can't even feel it
我都感觉不到
except for a very slight tingling sensation,
只是有一点小小的刺痛
which, unfortunately for you gorgeous little pixies,
正好让我胃口大开 美丽的小精灵
only whets my appetite!
你们真是不走运哪
Oh, fuck.
操
Well, that felt even better than I thought it would.
比我想象的还要美
True Blood S05E12
《真爱如血》第五季 第十二集
Jason! No!
杰森 别去
Sookie! There are still vampires out there.
苏琪 外面还有吸血鬼
Jason!
杰森
What is that amazing smell?
这美妙的味道是什么
You will not feed on Sookie.
不许你吸苏琪的血
What is she? She's a waitress,
她是什么 她是个女招待
a waitress who's saved my life more than once
救过我不止一次
and whose fear vibe very graciously brought me here tonight,
今晚正是她的恐惧将我带到这里
allowing me to settle an ancient debt.
得以了结一桩陈年旧怨
Thank you for that, by the way.
这事儿我要多谢你
But I want her.
可是我想要她
Are you really this undisciplined?
你真的这样缺乏自♥制♥力吗
God, Jason. Are you okay?
天哪 杰森 你没事吧
Jason, wake up.
杰森 醒醒
Now, Father would be very disappointed.
父亲会非常失望的
Jason, come on. All right, I won't eat her.
杰森 拜托 好吧 我不吃她
Swear on Godric. Please.
向格瑞克发誓 拜托
Jason, come on. Swear on Godric.
杰森 醒醒 向格瑞克发誓
I swear on Godric.
我向格瑞克发誓
Wake up. Jason.
醒醒呀 杰森
Jason, are you okay?
杰森 你没事吧
Jason, baby.
杰森宝贝
Mama?
妈妈
What?
什么
Jason, it's me, Sookie.
杰森 是我呀 苏琪
Drink of me.
饮吾之血
Drink all of me.
尽饮吾之血
Chancellor Compton.
康普顿法官
Oh, good. Breakfast.
很好 早餐
This is a shifter.
这是变形人
Can you not smell the difference?
你们闻不出区别吗
You guys really don't spend much time in the outside world, do you?
还真是没见识过外面的世界
Ungag him.
让他说话
Bill, just hear me out.
比尔 请你听我说
You should never have come here.
你不该来
My girlfriend's daughter was kidnapped by Steve Newlin.
我女朋友的女儿被史蒂夫·纽林绑♥架♥了
I just want to get her back.
我只想把她找回来
But now you know too much.
可是你知道的太多了
I give you my word, I will never... I can't trust that!
我可以保证 绝不会 我不能相信
God damn it, he flew into the ventilation duct.
该死 他飞进通风管了
Oh, and by the way, we've been breached.
还有 我们被入侵了
How could I have lived for so long and never encountered a fairy?
我活了这么久怎么会从没见过精灵
Because the only thing you ever cared about
因为你唯一关心的事情
was rising up the ranks of the Authority.
就是在当权者中往上爬
Overachiever.
成果斐然
Well, somebody had to do something to make Father proud.
总得有人做些事情让父亲骄傲吧
It must kill you that he loved me more.
他更爱我一定让你嫉妒得要死
It kills me that you think he did.
你这样以为才让我烦到死
They got Pam.
他们抓了帕姆
You're insane to go back in there.
你还回来真是疯了
She's my progeny, Nora. She's family.
她是我的后裔 诺拉 她是一家人
She's a former prostitute.
她当过妓♥女♥
We're going just as soon as we stash this somewhere safe.
把这些转移到安全的地方我们就走
You sure this thing is light-tight?
你确定这玩意不透光
Looks like Tupperware.
看着像特百惠保鲜盒
It's 100% light-tight and virtually indestructible.
百分百不透光 而且非常结实
Are you kidding? Even I can destroy it.
开玩笑吗 连我也能弄坏它
Oh, by the way, she's family, too. So be nice to her.
顺便说一下 她也是一家人 要客气
Maybe I should take you to the emergency room.
或许我该送你去急诊室
You're acting pretty weird.
你的样子很古怪
It's a wonder one of those fangers ain't killed your baby sister by now.
你妹妹现在还没被尖牙鬼杀死真是个奇迹
Lord knows they tried.
他们可是前仆后继
Jason, are you even hearing me?
杰森 你有没有听到我说话
What the...?
搞什么
Oh, my God, Tara.
天哪 泰拉
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh, fuck, Tara.
操 泰拉
I forgot that you were...
我忘了你现在...
one of them.
跟他们一样了
Well, this reminds me. You still haven't gotten around
我倒想起来了 你都还没有
to transferring the ownership of my house back to me.
把房♥子的所有权还给我
A fucking fanger owns my mama's house?
我妈妈的房♥子归尖牙鬼所有了
I'll do it first thing tomorrow night.
明晚马上转给你
Ain't right. If we survive tonight.
还要明晚 如果我们能活过今晚
What the fuck are you talking about?
你说什么胡话呢
I need you to come with us into the Vampire Authority.
我需要你跟我们去吸血鬼总部
They got Bill and Jessica.
他们抓了比尔和杰西卡
And Pam. And you owe Pam.
还有帕姆 你欠帕姆的
There ain't no fucking way
别他妈扯了
I'm gonna let her go anywhere with you.
我才不让她跟你们走
Jason, I got this.
杰森 让我处理
What about Mama and Daddy?
爸爸妈妈怎么办
Sook, you ought to tell all these fucking fangers
苏克 你得告诉这群尖牙鬼
to go back to hell where they came from.
滚回他们的地狱去
Something funny, fanger?
好笑吗 尖牙鬼
Yes, bloodbag. Leech.
很好笑 血袋 吸血虫
Breather. Dead fuck.
废气桶 死僵尸
Meatsack. Stop acting like children.
酒囊饭袋 别耍小孩子脾气了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表