I thought I was hallucinating, but I saw it, too.
我以为是幻觉 但我也看到了
We killed those people
我们杀了那些人
and we can't undo it and now we gotta pay.
人死不能复生 现在我们要付出代价了
Hey, we were on drugs that night, Bellefleur.
我们那晚嗑药了 贝弗勒
Jacked out of our minds.
根本是神志不清
'Course you were seeing things.
你当然会看到幻象
But let's get one thing real clear.
但有件事我们必须说清楚
There is no fucking "Uh-freet."
根本没有什么火魔鬼
Eller is just some poor sick fuck
埃勒只是一个喜欢点火的
who likes to light fires
可怜的变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
'cause he can't stand to live with himself.
因为他没法一个人生活
Okay?
明白吗
Yes, sir.
明白了 长官
Jesus!
约瑟
Where have you been?
你这是去哪儿了
Well, I will tell him.
我会告诉他的
Lafayette!
拉法耶
Whoo-hoo! Lafayette!
哇哦 拉法耶
We're being watched. I can't do this.
我们被盯上了 我♥干♥不了这个
I'm sorry. Holy shitcakes.
对不起 我的天啊
I'm so fucking sorry,
我真的很抱歉
but this is crazy.
但这也太疯狂了
Doug!
道格
Doug!
道格
Please help me. Don't take me.
求你们救救我 别抓我走
It's not my turn.
还没有轮到我
I'm too skinny.
我太瘦了
I was on Atkins and I lost 40 pounds.
我靠阿特金斯减肥法瘦了四十磅
Take the others, please. Please.
抓别人吧 拜托 求你们了
Fatties first.
胖子们优先
Where do they take the prisoners?
他们把犯人抓到哪里去了
Down the hallway.
走廊那边
There's screaming and then there's not.
开始有尖叫声 然后就安静了
I'm not going. I'm staying here.
我不要过去 我要呆在这里
Please get me down from here.
求你们把我放下来
I've got money. I can pay you. Shh!
我有钱 我可以给你们钱 嘘
No, no.
不 不要
You ready?
准备好了吗
Come back! Don't leave me here!
回来 别把我留在这里
Please!
求你们了
I tried calling Sam, I'm sorry.
我打过电♥话♥... 山姆 抱歉
But this is a bad time, okay? Luna...
现在不是时候 卢娜
Suzanne and Emory, they're dead.
苏珊娜和埃默里死了
They were shot tonight.
晚上遭人枪杀了
Do you know anybody who would want to hurt them?
你知道有什么人想伤害他们吗
No.
不知道
They're wonderful people.
他们都是很好的人
Who could've--
谁会...
Baby.
宝贝
Hey, listen. I wanna know how I can be here for you.
听我说 我希望能留下来陪你
Thank you.
谢谢
I know things have been hard between us--
我知道我们俩先前有点问题...
What was that? Nothing. It's Emma.
什么声音 没什么 是艾玛
She's been having trouble sleeping lately.
她最近不怎么睡得好
Oh, God.
天啊
Sam...
山姆
I'm sorry, but you should probably go.
对不起 你还是走吧
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
I'm gonna come check on you tomorrow.
我明早再过来看你
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Come here.
过来
Okay.
好了
Hey, shifter! Whoo!
嘿 变形人
Got him!
打中了
The only good shifter is a dead shifter.
死变形人才是好变形人
Sam! Luna, no!
山姆 卢娜 不要
Oh, my God, Luna.
天啊 卢娜
Mommy! Emma, run!
妈妈 艾玛 快跑
Get the shifter!
别放跑那个
Run!
跑
There are traitors in our midst.
我们当中有叛徒
Those who seek to tear down
他们企图摧毁
all that we have built together.
我们共同构筑的一切
Now, as Guardian, I am tasked with not only our political future,
如今身为守护者 我不仅要兼顾执政
but the spiritual salvation
还肩负各地血族
of vampires everywhere.
精神救赎的重任
The question before us is:
我们面临的问题是
are we willing to share this world?
我们是否愿意共享这个世界
As vampires, we have committed crimes against humanity,
身为血族 我们对人类犯过重罪
crimes for which we must now atone.
如今我们必须赎罪
The Sanguinistas want to turn the clock backwards,
原教旨派想让时光倒流
want to murder with impunity.
渴望肆无忌惮地屠♥杀♥
They think of humans as nothing but sustenance.
他们只把人类当成食物
So the choice is ours.
选择权在我们手上
Do we to return to a time
我们是要回到
where we skulked in the dark
潜行于黑暗
hiding in the shadows?
躲躲藏藏的时代
Or are we willing
还是要
to extend the promise of Lilith
将莉莉丝的许诺
and the bountiful mercy to all of humanity?
以及最慷慨的仁慈 遍洒人间
And live...
一起
as equals?
平等生活
The Sanguinistas say we are going against our nature,
原旨教派指责我们违背天性
that Lilith commands us to feed.
莉莉丝命令我们捕食人类
The pinnacle of the food chain.
置身食物链之顶端
Tara, please. Please. But they are wrong.
泰拉 求你了 但是他们错了
Get off of him. For if we let our sins flourish...
放开他 如果我们任由罪恶滋生...
What the fuck's your problem?
关你屁事
...if we are slaves to our blood lust,
如果我们臣服于嗜血欲望
if we let our hunger for power surpass
如果我们任由饥渴
our common decency,
凌驾于尊严之上
we doom our souls to damnation.
我们的灵魂必万劫不复
So let it be known...
我郑重声明
we will not cede the floor to the depraved
我们绝不能就此放弃
and desperate tyranny of madmen and fanatics.
任由疯子与狂徒残暴统治
We will not stand by
我们绝不袖手旁观
while zealots hijack
任由狂热的暴徒
the righteousness of our cause.
践踏我们的大业
We will fight.
我们必将抗争
And let the night cleanse us of our sins and lead us to victory.
让夜晚净化我们的罪孽 引导我们走向胜利
Took you long enough.
你们太慢了
What an infernal racket
你们这帮人
you people have been making.
弄出来的动静太大了
Miss Stackhouse.
斯塔克豪斯小姐
Always a pleasure.
看到你就高兴
To what do I owe?
我何以言谢呢
Fuck you, you psychotic piece of shit.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这该死的疯子
Hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
Do you remember me?
记得我吗
We've come to finish what we started.
我们来结束这场闹剧了
Well...
是吗
as my great love Talbot used to say
正如我最爱的托博
when we were buck hunting,
在猎鹿时爱说的那句话
give it your best shot.
你要使出全力啊
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表