I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I can see that.
我看出来了
Most humans beg me to spare their lives
大多数人类恳求我饶他们一命
and you want me to take yours.
而你自愿送命
I want you to give me one worth living.
我希望你能给我更有价值的生活
Well, you seem to be doing quite well for yourself.
你看起来活得挺不错啊
Your profession may not be glamorous,
你的职业可能不算特别荣耀
but it's more honest than most.
但绝对够坦诚
Do you know what happens to women like me
我这样的女人老了以后会怎样
when we get old?
你知道吗
We're pariahs.
我们受人唾弃
We die alone in the dark--
在黑暗中孤独终老
syphilis, TB.
死于梅毒 肺结核
If you had any idea what kind of life awaits me,
如果你明白我的未来有多黑暗
you wouldn't hesitate to turn me.
就会毫不犹豫地转化我
And if you had any idea of the responsibility
如果你明白一个创造者
that comes with being a maker,
所要肩负的责任有多大
you wouldn't dare ask.
你就不会这么说了
Then make me and leave me.
那便转化我再离开我吧
I'll take care of myself. I always have.
我能照顾好自己 早就习惯了
Would you toss a newborn baby in a gutter?
你会把一个新生儿扔进臭水沟吗
Abandoning a new vampire is no different.
遗弃新生吸血鬼也是一样
Becoming a maker is an eternal commitment--
成为创造者意味着永恒的承诺
greater than any marriage,
比任何婚姻都要神圣
deeper than any human bond.
比人类的任何关系都要亲密
To throw that away is sacrilege.
背弃诺言就是亵渎神明
An honorable vampire.
讲求荣誉的吸血鬼
Isn't that a contradiction?
这听起来不矛盾吗
No more than an intelligent whore, yet here we are.
聪明的妓♥女♥也一样矛盾 可我俩都是例子
Pamela.
帕梅拉
What have you done?
你做了什么
Let me walk the world with you, Mr. Northman...
让我与你并肩同行吧 诺思曼先生
or watch me die.
或者眼睁睁看我死去
Sheriff Northman.
诺思曼治安官
Good evening.
晚上好
Thank you, Chancellor,
谢谢 法官大人
for your support at the hearing.
谢谢你在审讯时的支持
We owe you our lives.
你救了我们的命
Ah. You can stop performing.
别装了
I have this room swept for bugs daily.
这房♥间每天都清理一次窃听器
We can be ourselves here.
我们可以恢复本来面目
Please, sit down.
来吧 坐这儿
You surprise me.
你让我吃惊了
And that doesn't happen very often.
这事儿可不常发生
I expected you to at least try and save her.
我还指望你动一动救她的心思
Who? Your sister.
谁 你妹妹
Don't worry, your secret is safe.
别担心 没人泄露你的秘密
Even Nora has no idea I know.
就连诺拉也不知道我知情
How? Godric.
你怎么知道的 格瑞克
He was glorious
迷失之前
before he lost his way.
他是多么伟大啊
He loved you the most.
他最喜爱的就是你
Well, now I see why.
现在我知道原因了
So Nora risked everything for you,
诺拉为了你不顾一切
and you're willing to let us execute her for it.
你却同意我们处决她
What choice do I have? There are always choices.
我别无选择 什么时候都是有选择的
Godric gave you one
你在柴堆上流血的时候
while you bled out on that pyre.
格瑞克就给了你一次选择的机会
Be his companion or die.
死亡或者当他的同伴
Are you lonely?
你寂寞吗
Is this how you make friends?
这就是你交朋友的方法
Friends you can trust
值得信赖的朋友
are a rare commodity.
是稀有物品
I sponsored Nora's chancellorship.
是我支持诺拉成为首席法官
Did you know that?
你知道吗
I mentored her.
我是她的导师
So her betrayal makes you look particularly bad.
所以她的背叛让你脸上无光
You're cold.
你太冷血了
But it's because you've been hurt,
但这是因为你被伤害过
and that wound is still fresh.
伤口还新鲜未愈
I heal quickly.
我好得快
Perhaps I can help you speed that along.
也许我能帮你好得更快
What do you want from me?
你想从我身上得到什么好处
You know what I want.
你知道的
I want to be your friend.
我想和你交个朋友
But it's what you want that intrigues me.
但我感兴趣的是 你想得到什么
You killed Hayes,
你杀了海耶斯
conspired with known Sanguinistas
和众所周知的原教旨派同流合污
to aid in Compton and Northman's escape.
帮助康普顿和诺思曼逃跑
As we say in Texas, honey,
德州有句话这么说的 小妞
if you find yourself in a hole,
如果你发现你正自掘坟墓
the first thing you do is stop digging.
首要的事情就是停止挖掘
And as we say in Surrey,
在萨里我们说
sod the fuck off, you cunting twat!
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 你这臭娘们
Here's my theory:
我认为
I think you did it all for love.
你做这些都是因为爱
So which one is it, hmm?
那么你爱的是谁呢
The sheriff or the king?
治安官 还是国王
Both?
或者两个都爱
Well, see, now that's a sandwich
那就是三人行咯
I'd take a bite out of anytime.
老娘倒也想尝尝滋味
Well, since their lives apparently mean nothing to you,
看来你不在乎他们的性命
we'll just go ahead and activate their I-Stakes.
那就去激活他们的爱戳装置吧
Wait!
等等
Yes, I believe vampires were made in God's image.
是 我相信吸血鬼是依上帝形象创造
I believe that Mainstreaming is an abomination,
相信主流派可憎可恶
and I believe that Lilith will rise from the Blood
也相信莉莉丝将会浴血重生
and rip your blasphemous fucking heads off
拧掉你肮脏无♥耻♥的脑袋
and dance in your muck!
在你的尸浆上跳舞
Good girl.
好姑娘
Now, doesn't that make you feel better, hmm?
吼完觉得好多了吧
Hey. I just had the weirdest experience.
我刚刚碰到很诡异的事
Yeah, so did I.
我也是
There was this guy and I could smell his blood.
我碰到一男的 我能闻到他的血味儿
I'm sorry, I know that grosses you out,
抱歉 我知道你恶心这个
but it smelled like cotton candy
但他的血闻起来就像棉花糖
and fresh baked bread and fucking sex--
新鲜的烤面包 还有美妙的性
the most delicious thing I've ever smelled in my life.
是我这辈子闻到过最美味的
Why are you telling me this?
你告诉我做什么
'Cause after he ran away,
因为他逃跑之后
all I could think about was you.
我满脑子想的都是你
Inside of me.
想你进来
Just--
等等
What?
怎么
N-Nothing, nothing.
没 没什么
Let's do this. Okay.
继续吧 好吧
Yeah.
好
I'm sorry, is there something wrong? You know what? Yeah.
等等 发生了什么事吗 是啊
I ain't some mechanical bull you can come and ride on
我又不是机械牛
whenever you feel like it.
你想骑就骑
What the hell happened to you today?
你今天到底怎么了
Let's see. Uh, well--
是这样
I realized I got this big fucking hole inside of me
我意识到我体内有个大洞
that I've been filling with sex,
我一直用性♥爱♥填充
'cause that's what I got taught to do.
因为别人教我这么做
'Cause I was too fucking young, and it felt too fucking good,
因为我太他妈年轻 做♥爱♥感觉太他妈好
and it made it all go away.
还能填补我的空虚
But it ain't working no more.
但现在没用了
And I don't know how to deal with what I'm feeling.
我不知道该怎么克服这种感觉
I can't do this right now.
我现在做不了
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表