But Alcide killed Marcus. This is a pack problem.
是埃尔希德杀了马库斯 属于族群内斗
They need to handle it within the pack.
他们应该在内部解决
The thing is, they made it pretty clear they think I'm the one who did it.
问题是 他们明确地认为是我杀了他
Even after you told them the truth?
你说了真♥相♥他们也不信吗
Alcide did what he did saving my life.
埃尔希德当时尽全力救我
Before that, he did everything he could to save my brother's.
之前他还不惜一切代价救我弟弟
I ain't thanking him for it by selling him out.
我不能不感谢他 反倒出♥卖♥♥♥他
You think you have a problem controlling your shifter temper?
你不觉得变形后想要控制情绪很难吗
They are much more animal than they are human. Far more.
他们的兽♥性♥远多过人性 根本不能比
Hoot, hoot, Merlotte.
咕咕 咕咕 马洛特
This is private property.
这是私人宅邸
Owned by your husband who your boyfriend killed.
是你丈夫的 而你丈夫被你男朋友杀了
Kind of makes you sound like a whore.
这样说来你有点像婊♥子♥啊
Sam didn't kill Marcus. Then who did?
山姆没杀马库斯 那是谁
We will use Emma to make you talk.
我们可以利用艾玛让你说实话
Don't put it past us.
别以为我们做不出来
I did it. Sam.
我杀的 山姆
I killed Marcus.
我杀了马库斯
If I come with you, you got no reason to come back to this house.
如果我跟你们走 别再来找她们麻烦了
But if you fly away on us again,
但如果你再从我们面前飞走
you can be sure we will.
我们一定会再来
Tell Emma I said goodbye.
替我跟艾玛说再见
Now I want you to hear what I'm about to say
现在 我希望你神志清醒
with a clear and open mind.
认真听我说
So in a minute,
稍等片刻
I am going to release you from my influence.
我就解除对你的控制
When I do, all you're gonna remember
到时候 你记得的就是
is that you invited me into your house
你邀请我进来
and you asked me to put this tape over your mouth.
要求我用胶带封住你的嘴
Okay?
知道了吗
Jason, thank you so much for inviting me into your home.
杰森 非常感谢你邀请我到你家
You're welcome, Reverend Newlin.
不客气 纽林牧师
You know, there's something that I've been gathering up the courage
自从发现你跟我妻子上♥床♥之后
to tell you ever since the moment
我一直想鼓起勇气
I found out you were sleeping with my wife.
告诉你一件事
Ahem. You see...
其实
I did not care so much
我并不十分在意
that you slept with Sarah.
你睡了莎拉
What hurt me
让我伤心的是
was that she got to sleep with you.
她能跟你上♥床♥
But even before that,
而在此之前
the whole time you were at camp,
你在营地的那段时间
all of these feelings were building up inside of me.
这些感觉已经在我心里滋生
I couldn't admit to it, not even to myself.
在心里面 我一直不敢承认
And I think that that's why I started acting the way that I did,
所以我才有了种种不当的行为
all murderous and whatnot.
那些杀人的企图
But now that I have been blessed with the gift of immortality,
但现在我拥有了永恒的生命
I finally have the strength to say it.
我终于有勇气说出来
I'm a gay vampire American.
我是个美国基佬吸血鬼
And I love you, Jason Stackhouse.
而且我爱你 杰森·斯塔克豪斯
I'm gonna let you speak now.
我现在就让你说话
Oh, sorry if that hurt.
很抱歉弄疼你
No, that's okay.
没关系
I asked for it.
我要求的嘛
So... So?
那么 那么
First off, I'm flattered.
首先 我受宠若惊
Yeah, because that was without a doubt
因为毫无疑问
the nicest "I love you" I have ever gotten
这是我听过最动听的"我爱你"
from anybody-- male, female or otherwise.
无论是男人 女人还是别的什么说的
Um, second, I forgive you
其次 我原谅你
for acting, um,
那些行为
all murderous and whatnot.
杀人的企图什么的
Thank you.
谢谢你
But I've got to be honest with you, Rev,
但我要实话对你说 神父
this dog don't bark that way.
我这人不好那口
Oh, look, I'm sorry, man.
抱歉 哥们
Do not pity me.
别可怜我
I ain't pitying Love me!
我不是可怜... 爱我
It's not how love works, man.
爱不是这样的方式 老兄
You can't make yourself--
人不能逼自己...
My dead heart beats for you.
我这颗死了的心为你而跳动
The least you can do is try.
你至少可以试试嘛
Jason is mine!
杰森是我的
I am Steve fucking Newlin.
老子是史蒂夫·纽林
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是哪根葱
Who the fuck I am is an older vampire than you.
我他妈是比你年长的吸血鬼
Who I also am is the progeny of the King of Louisiana,
我还是路易斯安那州国王的后裔
who happens to be out of town,
而他正巧不在镇上
which pretty much makes me the Queen.
所以我就是女王
So I'm gonna give you a choice.
现在我让你自己选
You let him go or the true death.
放他走或者真正的死亡
There is no in between.
没有折衷的办法
Plus, I take back my invitation.
另外 我收回邀请
No!
不
I love you.
我爱你
I don't even know what to sa--
真不知道该说...
**Some people want to fill the world*
*有人希望愚蠢的情歌♥
**With silly love songs*
*在全世界响彻
**And what's wrong with that?*
*那有什么错呢
**I'd like to know*
*我很想知道
**'Cause here I go...*
*因为我要...
Do you think they might be just bringing us in for questioning?
你觉得他们抓我们就是为了审问吗
I mean, wouldn't we be dead already?
不然还留我们到现在
Have you ever heard of a vampire being hauled in
你听说过有吸血鬼被当权者捉走后
by the Authority and then live to talk about it?
还能活着谈论这件事吗
Can you get that?
你能够到吗
Can you reach it?
能不能拿到
All right.
好了
I got it.
我拿到了
Okay.
好
Spin it.
转过来
All right. The tank.
好 对准油箱
Two, three.
二 三
All right. All right, now we just need some fire.
好了 现在只需要点火
Okay.
没问题
Bill.
比尔
Come on, we've got to go.
快 我们得赶紧走
You should run. I'm not leaving you here.
你快跑 我不会把你丢在这儿
Let's go.
我们走
Who wants to die first?
哪个先死
You, Hayes.
你 海耶斯
You die first.
你先死
Nora.
诺拉
Friend of yours?
是你朋友
It's my sister, actually.
是我妹妹
Anything big enough to pick up with our hands
凡是用手能拿起来的部分
we put in here.
都放在这儿
Hey, how are you holding up?
你还好吗
I ain't.
不好
Oh, sweet fucking Jesus.
见他妈的鬼
Look, if you can't do this right now, I'll understand.
听着 如果你现在没法帮忙 我理解
You've been through way more than any one person can take.
你经历了常人无法忍♥受的事情
Sook, now I'm the last motherfucker on the planet
苏琪 要说全世界谁最不信任警♥察♥
to trust the police,
就是我了
but why don't you just tell 'em it was self-defense?
可你为什么不告诉他们你是正当防卫呢
Shit, you're a white girl. They gonna believe you.
你是白人姑娘 他们会信你的
It wasn't self-defense.
那不是正当防卫
You shot that dirty bitch with her gun in your house.
你在你家里用那贱♥货♥的枪崩了她
You know how they say in the heat of the moment
你知道人在激动的时候
that people don't have time to think?
根本无法思考吧
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表